Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

DIY

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just read the thread about making your own spreader bar and I was wondering, what else have people made to play with instead of buying?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

When I was little I made a bow and arrow out of two garden canes and some string...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I made a mess

over a year ago

I made play guns out of clothes pegs, wood, elasticated bands and a couple of nails....

over a year ago

Thanks everyone, super helpful replies

over a year ago

My first foray into restraint was a few feet of that blue rope that's oh so common........was lashed over a garage beam...one of the a frames in roofs ya know...with a small noose at each end for wrists....

over a year ago

"My first foray into restraint was a few feet of that blue rope that's oh so common........was lashed over a garage beam...one of the a frames in roofs ya know...with a small noose at each end for wrists....

"

my first time tied up involved a dressing gown belt, and his ties, we then purchased rope cuffs and hog tie shackles.

over a year ago

I made some amazing go-carts.

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I made a sort of telescopic leg spreader from using the two sizes of white plastic waste pipe that you can buy from the sheds (BnQ have all sorts of versatile bits...) Drill some holes and slide to length then put a couple of bolts through.

Legs can be strapped to the extended bar by using velcro cuffs

over a year ago

A zip gun, and alot of other things i'd rather not discuss

over a year ago

"My first foray into restraint was a few feet of that blue rope that's oh so common........was lashed over a garage beam...one of the a frames in roofs ya know...with a small noose at each end for wrists....

my first time tied up involved a dressing gown belt, and his ties, we then purchased rope cuffs and hog tie shackles. "

I like the quick impromptu stuff better than all the bought in kit quote often...

Something about the sense of urgency of cobbling something together quickly for the moment.....

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Lets just say the new decor in the kitchen had to be totally re done due to my tinkering with science.....not a happy house for a while

over a year ago

Hubby made a spreader which i am currently making leather cuffs for (thats what I do).

We have also made a couple of floggers. One for us, one for friends on here. Extremely luxurious leather with a hand turned oak handle.

He works with wood for a living and me leather, we are planning on making a lot of stuff

So much more fun making it yourself. Get horny making it and then the joy of using it is even better

Mrs P x

over a year ago

"Hubby made a spreader which i am currently making leather cuffs for (thats what I do).

We have also made a couple of floggers. One for us, one for friends on here. Extremely luxurious leather with a hand turned oak handle.

He works with wood for a living and me leather, we are planning on making a lot of stuff

So much more fun making it yourself. Get horny making it and then the joy of using it is even better

Mrs P x"

That's amazing, what a business!

Post new Message to Thread