Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Polish women couples on fabs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd be more than happy to get to know polish women or couples

Please no rasist comments as I'm already sick of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know any but there must be some, good luck

over a year ago

Polish ladies are my not so secret "thing".

There is a Polish couple local to me who look at me every week but never mail.

The female half is hot.

over a year ago

"Don't know any but there must be some, good luck"

Thanks. I have found a one polish couple so far, however they weren't interested, as I don't match their age preference.

By *immy2xMan
over a year ago

aberdeen/inverness/ highlands

Same here op. Ive dated a couple of eastern eutopean wonan. And i have to say many are very beautifull. They aldo tend to really take care if themsrlves and wear sexy clothes like short skirts and thigh high boots etc.

Give me a eastern european woman anytime over yer standard british fare. Im looking for a permanent one if im honest.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I live next door to a hot polish guy...I drool when I see him..

over a year ago

i have a spare room if theres 2-3 want to pm me

over a year ago

Many Polish are Catholic. You could always convert and start hanging around churches

There were loads of Polish women when I was there for Easter mass.

over a year ago

"Many Polish are Catholic. You could always convert and start hanging around churches

There were loads of Polish women when I was there for Easter mass. "

That's the problem. I'm Catholic myself, however I hardly go to church as this is not my cup of tea

Besides I'm not looking for a good "pray to lord" lady.

over a year ago

"

You are a good looking guy there is nothing wrong with you...you just haven't met "your" one yet "

Thank you for the compliment.

over a year ago

"Same here op. Ive dated a couple of eastern eutopean wonan. And i have to say many are very beautifull. They aldo tend to really take care if themsrlves and wear sexy clothes like short skirts and thigh high boots etc.

Give me a eastern european woman anytime over yer standard british fare. Im looking for a permanent one if im honest.

"

over a year ago

I met a really hot polish couple in a club. Unfortunately their English was as good as my Polish. Kicking myself that I haven't learnt how to say 'you two are hot. Want to play?' In polish lol

over a year ago

"I met a really hot polish couple in a club. Unfortunately their English was as good as my Polish. Kicking myself that I haven't learnt how to say 'you two are hot. Want to play?' In polish lol"

For future reference you can always ask "jestescie bardzo atrakcyjni, chcecie sie zabawic?"

Bess you with correct pronunciation

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"

You are a good looking guy there is nothing wrong with you...you just haven't met "your" one yet

"

No worries I say what I see

over a year ago

By Polish i take it you mean cleaning the Brass and Doorknobs

Gimp

over a year ago

"

You are a good looking guy there is nothing wrong with you...you just haven't met "your" one yet

No worries I say what I see "

I've find you very attractive young lady too _isscheekychops

over a year ago

"I met a really hot polish couple in a club. Unfortunately their English was as good as my Polish. Kicking myself that I haven't learnt how to say 'you two are hot. Want to play?' In polish lol

For future reference you can always ask "jestescie bardzo atrakcyjni, chcecie sie zabawic?"

Bess you with correct pronunciation "

I think I'll just do the actions. More fun lol

over a year ago

Id personally prefer my born and bred scottish guy over a polish, they come across a tad too pushy to us. There's a local couple to us who are foreign not sure if its polish but they are constantly looking to meet once the kids are in bed. Put us off a fair amount That and the constant bareback status'

over a year ago

"Id personally prefer my born and bred scottish guy over a polish, they come across a tad too pushy to us. There's a local couple to us who are foreign not sure if its polish but they are constantly looking to meet once the kids are in bed. Put us off a fair amount That and the constant bareback status'"

Bareback is a huge turn off for me as for most people. No surprise therE. I always think that those people don't care to catch anything what they already got.

Besides I tend to mark myself as "meet me tonight" whenever I have some free time

However I hardly play, but I don't bombard people with propositions. Occasional winks, to express my interest. I like to think that if someone's interested in a single guy like myself they will find me.

over a year ago

"Id personally prefer my born and bred scottish guy over a polish, they come across a tad too pushy to us. There's a local couple to us who are foreign not sure if its polish but they are constantly looking to meet once the kids are in bed. Put us off a fair amount That and the constant bareback status'

Bareback is a huge turn off for me as for most people. No surprise therE. I always think that those people don't care to catch anything what they already got.

Besides I tend to mark myself as "meet me tonight" whenever I have some free time

However I hardly play, but I don't bombard people with propositions. Occasional winks, to express my interest. I like to think that if someone's interested in a single guy like myself they will find me. "

A most civilised reply.

over a year ago

"Id personally prefer my born and bred scottish guy over a polish, they come across a tad too pushy to us. There's a local couple to us who are foreign not sure if its polish but they are constantly looking to meet once the kids are in bed. Put us off a fair amount That and the constant bareback status'"

So you're going to wide brush trash-can Polish people on fab based on ONE couple and their individual status updates?..

..makes sense.

over a year ago

"

So you're going to wide brush trash-can Polish people on fab based on ONE couple and their individual status updates?..

..makes sense. "

Class

By *lassy pairCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich London

We have a polish cleaner that come and clean our house once a week she is hot but dare I miss with her the Mrs will hit the roof

I feel sorry for myself

over a year ago

"Id personally prefer my born and bred scottish guy over a polish, they come across a tad too pushy to us. There's a local couple to us who are foreign not sure if its polish but they are constantly looking to meet once the kids are in bed. Put us off a fair amount That and the constant bareback status'

..makes sense. "

Actually, they may not be Polish at all, but they're definiitely foreign which means they can be trash-canned and brushed cus they ain't Brits.

*Walks away, muttering, 'bloody foreigners, coming over ere, taking us jobs, barebacking us women, blah, etc'*

over a year ago

..makes sense.

Actually, they may not be Polish at all, but they're definiitely foreign which means they can be trash-canned and brushed cus they ain't Brits.

*Walks away, muttering, 'bloody foreigners, coming over ere, taking us jobs, barebacking us women, blah, etc'*"

I've guess everyone have their right to express their opinions on immigration

over a year ago

..makes sense.

*Walks away, muttering, 'bloody foreigners, coming over ere, taking us jobs, barebacking us women, blah, etc'*

I've guess everyone have their right to express their opinions on immigration "

You know I was joking, right?

over a year ago

"

You know I was joking, right? "

I hoped you were just sarcastic.

Thanks for clarifying that

over a year ago

I wish to live there as well

over a year ago

C'mon Polish people!

Any here? I can't be the only one lol

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

And if you met a lady who you thought was Polish and she turned out to be Romanian, then what?

over a year ago

Poland is not Eastern Europe

But central Europe.

I'm half Polish after mum, half Italian,after dad.

It's true, girls like to look after theirselfs, in bed are more givers,caress and most of us can cook

over a year ago

"C'mon Polish people!

Any here? I can't be the only one lol "

Dobry wieczór

over a year ago

"Poland is not Eastern Europe

But central Europe.

It's true, girls like to look after theirselfs, in bed are more givers,caress and most of us can cook

"

Polish food is the best *drools*

If I could find a woman who can make pierogi like my grandmother I would propose on the spot!...

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

One of my relatives was polish..nothing wrong with polish people..an was brought up on polish an german food when i was younger..an there very nice people..it doesn't matter, if someone is from poland, russia, uk etc im accepting of others

over a year ago

..makes sense.

*Walks away, muttering, 'bloody foreigners, coming over ere, taking us jobs, barebacking us women, blah, etc'*"

We don't mind them barebacking our women, just don't want them stealing our benefits *walks away to join the doe queue as I've run out of fags*

over a year ago

But central Europe.

If I could find a woman who can make pierogi like my grandmother I would propose on the spot!... "

The ability to cook obviously comes from her Italian side

over a year ago

"i have a spare room if theres 2-3 want to pm me "
and another one another one bites the dust

By *_and_k_staffsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

There's a lot of gorgeous polish, and central/ eastern European girls work where I am...very distracting!!

over a year ago

"C'mon Polish people!

Dobry wieczór

"

Bardzo ladnie

Pozdrowienia z Londynu :P

Im gonna stop before getting banned for use of different language!

Nice meeting you!

over a year ago

But central Europe.

If I could find a woman who can make pierogi like my grandmother I would propose on the spot!... "

I can make pierogi, with all fillings and soft, tasty

over a year ago

..makes sense.

We don't mind them barebacking our women, just don't want them stealing our benefits *walks away to join the doe queue as I've run out of fags* "

We don't steal yours english benefits. Please have a look for last your economic report on goverment website. Polish people was paid last year 20 mln pound more into government than takes benefits!

over a year ago

"C'mon Polish people!

Dobry wieczór

Bardzo ladnie

Pozdrowienia z Londynu :P

Im gonna stop before getting banned for use of different language!

Nice meeting you!"

Very nice to meet you too

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

can someone polish please tell me how to pronounce zywiec !!!

over a year ago

I am not Polish but it should be "jeevets".

over a year ago

"can someone polish please tell me how to pronounce zywiec !!! "

I could but the only way to explain it is to hear and repeat - not sure how to write it so you can read it in a way for you to pronounce it properly....

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"can someone polish please tell me how to pronounce zywiec !!!

I could but the only way to explain it is to hear and repeat - not sure how to write it so you can read it in a way for you to pronounce it properly...."

Yeah I Understand how it could be difficult..

Just fed up pointing at it instead of asking for it..

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"I am not Polish but it should be "jeevets"."

Thanks.. but it seems I cant even pronounce that Properly !!

over a year ago

..makes sense.

We don't mind them barebacking our women, just don't want them stealing our benefits *walks away to join the doe queue as I've run out of fags*

We don't steal yours english benefits. Please have a look for last your economic report on goverment website. Polish people was paid last year 20 mln pound more into government than takes benefits! "

I was being sarcastic. Sorry if you thought I was implying you did.

over a year ago

Dzien dobry wszystkim

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Wife is polish and petite

over a year ago

"I am not Polish but it should be "jeevets".

Thanks.. but it seems I cant even pronounce that Properly !! "

LoL

It's hard to pronounce it correctly - no doubts

You need to record on your phone a Pole asking for it and then kid play it back

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

LoL

You need to record on your phone a Pole asking for it and then kid play it back"

Yeah - its ok asking for Tyskie.. but we prefer Zywiec !!! ggrr

Pronounced so many different ways I think..

Does it sound different in other regions in Poland ??

over a year ago

LoL

Does it sound different in other regions in Poland ?? "

Not really, in Polish Tyskie and zywiec sounds everywhere the same.

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

LoL

Does it sound different in other regions in Poland ??

Not really, in Polish Tyskie and zywiec sounds everywhere the same.

"

Thanks..

But this video has just confused us !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIT8BU_QgGo

over a year ago

I went out with a Polish girl 20 years younger than me for a while, she was great in the sack and had been single for 5 months and nearly killed me, but what a way to go.

over a year ago

"I went out with a Polish girl 20 years younger than me for a while, she was great in the sack and had been single for 5 months and nearly killed me, but what a way to go."

By *ornynwcplCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Mrs is Polish, it's a beautiful country if anyone gets the chance to visit, get on it!

over a year ago

There are lots of Polish living in my area now. Some are single, some are married or in a relationship with kids. Some of the women are stunning, some have what I call interesting faces, not pretty but not ugly either, if that makes sense?

Ive only ever seen one in a very short skirt with some interesting tights on with it and the high boots and that was on the school run. Nice people though all of them. School teacher in my school I work for is very hot looking.

over a year ago

"Mrs is Polish, it's a beautiful country if anyone gets the chance to visit, get on it!

"

It is indeed! Especially Gdansk / Gdynia /Sopot in the north and krakow / Wroclaw in the south!

And the girls! omg they are beautiful

Post new Message to Thread