Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fab

Jump to newest

By *ilkchocolate87 OP   Man
over a year ago

sw london

If there are so many complaints over the inability to meet, or lack of genuine profiles, why do people insist on coming back or continuing to use the site?

Is it because its free? Or a place to moan? Or do people think eventually they will get the one reply they have been waiting all year for!?

Thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Stop projecting; this is a FAB site

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 12/04/15 09:55:59]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The site serves it's purpose for me. The moment it stops, I will leave and not return and get on with the rest of my life.

By *ilkchocolate87 OP   Man
over a year ago

sw london

"42"

If you are looking to share your age I think you've replied to the wrong post.

over a year ago

"The site serves it's purpose for me. The moment it stops, I will leave and not return and get on with the rest of my life. "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If there are so many complaints over the inability to meet, or lack of genuine profiles, why do people insist on coming back or continuing to use the site?

Is it because its free? Or a place to moan? Or do people think eventually they will get the one reply they have been waiting all year for!?

Thoughts"

I think it's the result of man's eternal ability to allow hope to triumph over experience . It's a trait of human nature that we have to repeat the same thing over and over before we realise it's not working......like when you lay in bed and hear the bloke over the road continually turning the key in his ignition when the engines clearly flooded

over a year ago

like when you lay in bed and hear the bloke over the road continually turning the key in his ignition when the engines clearly flooded

I completely agree...WTF...

over a year ago

I love the social aspect I think even when I stop getting meets ill still come n cchat xx

Post new Message to Thread