Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I'm fed up of this site, gonna delete, can't get any meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

people with this status make me laff so much, and who wants to meet a miserable sod anyway!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Instashags...swinging is all about the chat, connection, flirting so that by the time you meet you almost feel that they are a friend and know their wants and can enjoy giving that to them, pure fun and pleasure for all...but that is just my opinion x

over a year ago

"Instashags...swinging is all about the chat, connection, flirting so that by the time you meet you almost feel that they are a friend and know their wants and can enjoy giving that to them, pure fun and pleasure for all...but that is just my opinion x "

Hear hear. Totally agree

over a year ago

Not really sure the point of this thread???

By *racker jacks 30Woman
over a year ago

cork

He can't get his hole that's d point

over a year ago

See the title and op nearly choked on my coffee

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Instashags...swinging is all about the chat, connection, flirting so that by the time you meet you almost feel that they are a friend and know their wants and can enjoy giving that to them, pure fun and pleasure for all...but that is just my opinion x "

Not for everybody. Some just want to "meet now" with no interest in finding out anything about playmates.

over a year ago

"people with this status make me laff so much, and who wants to meet a miserable sod anyway!!!"

look at me look at me !!! Not much difference to why post I'm deleating to I'm so popular I will post this

over a year ago

It's funny how majority of the response have been from women. The honest truth being, it's easy for you girls to get a meet. So, it can almost be 'instashag' for you all. And you know i'm right there.

However, try being a single guy or think from their shoes. It's not as easy as many may think. No matter how genuine one may be.

We always hear women moaning about mens statuses amd comments. But, rarely the other way round. Seems the upper hand is always for the females.

That's my Sunday morning input.

over a year ago

Usually those that post such a status are simply attention seekers and rarely leave.

I've lost count of the times I've seen such statuses only to see the user still logging on during the following weeks and even with newer statuses that bear no resemblance to the 'fed up' strop.

Those that do decide that they've had enough tend to go quitely without making a big song and dance about it

over a year ago

"people with this status make me laff so much, and who wants to meet a miserable sod anyway!!!

look at me look at me !!! Not much difference to why post I'm deleating to I'm so popular I will post this "

Sorry. Me Mr not Mrs x

over a year ago

I find it strange that a woman cant get a meet on here, so many single males.

Attention

Her

over a year ago

What you said.

over a year ago

i'm leaving!!!

Men from couples are taking the piss now ffs what next?

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"people with this status make me laff so much, and who wants to meet a miserable sod anyway!!!"

over a year ago

A guy on my local updates has had his headline saying bored and leaving fab for the last couple of months. Maybe he's just making sure he wants to leave before he commits!

over a year ago

I always wonder why people do this. I see them and think "off you go then, back to Tinder".

over a year ago

"I always wonder why people do this. I see them and think "off you go then, back to Tinder". "

Lol

over a year ago

Ahhhhhh please don't go we will throw you a charity shag to stay!!!!

I wonder if it ever worked for anyone?

over a year ago

The OP in my opinion is stating her dislike for these types of threads, not stating her intention to leave. Without doubt these threads are a cry for help = meet, if your gonna leave, leave !!!!! No need to publicly announce it, you will find near as dammit 100% of people don't care !

over a year ago

"The OP in my opinion is stating her dislike for these types of threads, not stating her intention to leave. Without doubt these threads are a cry for help = meet, if your gonna leave, leave !!!!! No need to publicly announce it, you will find near as dammit 100% of people don't care !"

Don't worry we got it. I think people are being sarcastic.

over a year ago

"The OP in my opinion is stating her dislike for these types of threads, not stating her intention to leave. Without doubt these threads are a cry for help = meet, if your gonna leave, leave !!!!! No need to publicly announce it, you will find near as dammit 100% of people don't care !

Don't worry we got it. I think people are being sarcastic. "

Sarcasm, on the forum, why whatever next!?

over a year ago

"The OP in my opinion is stating her dislike for these types of threads, not stating her intention to leave. Without doubt these threads are a cry for help = meet, if your gonna leave, leave !!!!! No need to publicly announce it, you will find near as dammit 100% of people don't care !

Don't worry we got it. I think people are being sarcastic.

Sarcasm, on the forum, why whatever next!?"

It's shocking isn't it?

over a year ago

It's pretty much declaring you aren't attractive to anyone, same with all the can't get a meet topics too.

Feel a bit sorry for guys coz it is harder for them on here, but declaring no-one finds you attractive or your boring or whatever puts me off. Ranting about it makes me think they have issues and i wouldn't want to meet them anyway.

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

OP is just emphasising the point that women will have an unlimited array of potential people to meet but most guys will have such a range.

If anything this post is slightly disrespectful towards those who try hard to obtain meets and fail.

over a year ago

I am soooo fed up with so many complaining people There. I said it

over a year ago

"OP is just emphasising the point that women will have an unlimited array of potential people to meet but most guys will have such a range.

If anything this post is slightly disrespectful towards those who try hard to obtain meets and fail."

How is it disrespectful to people who find it hard to get meets? The OP is talking about people with negative updates who rarely act on them.

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

"OP is just emphasising the point that women will have an unlimited array of potential people to meet but most guys will have such a range.

If anything this post is slightly disrespectful towards those who try hard to obtain meets and fail.

How is it disrespectful to people who find it hard to get meets? The OP is talking about people with negative updates who rarely act on them."

Their status update/ forum post could be a reflection of they are feeling after being constantly turned down. Be it because their messages arent getting read, or they are being read and deleted

over a year ago

"Disrespectful" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lololololololololol!!!!!

Oh my.........

over a year ago

How is it disrespectful to people who find it hard to get meets? The OP is talking about people with negative updates who rarely act on them.

Their status update/ forum post could be a reflection of they are feeling after being constantly turned down. Be it because their messages arent getting read, or they are being read and deleted"

This site, as in life, is what you make it. My local update feed is littered with status updates like this and the majority of the time, a quick look at a mostly non existent profile shows why. These people rarely leave.

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

""Disrespectful" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lololololololololol!!!!!

Oh my........."

Is there a problem with my _iew?

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

Their status update/ forum post could be a reflection of they are feeling after being constantly turned down. Be it because their messages arent getting read, or they are being read and deleted

This site, as in life, is what you make it. My local update feed is littered with status updates like this and the majority of the time, a quick look at a mostly non existent profile shows why. These people rarely leave."

thats fair

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would suggest it is on as many female & couple profiles as it is male, for broadly the same reasons: A REACTION.

they want attention for a variety of reasons.Hoping someone will contact them and start a conversation that will lead to whatever....

and for some addicted to social media attention, it is a function that is like heroin to an addict.

over a year ago

Oh my.........

Is there a problem with my _iew?"

Oh sorry was it not clear? It was funny.

over a year ago

Oh my........."

ssshh you! this is informative

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

Oh my.........

Is there a problem with my _iew?

Oh sorry was it not clear? It was funny. "

k

over a year ago

That's it I'm throwing my toys out the pram! I can't get a meet, I'm leaving!!! pmsl

over a year ago

Oh my.........ssshh you! this is informative "

Ha ha

over a year ago

"It's pretty much declaring you aren't attractive to anyone, same with all the can't get a meet topics too.

Feel a bit sorry for guys coz it is harder for them on here, but declaring no-one finds you attractive or your boring or whatever puts me off. Ranting about it makes me think they have issues and i wouldn't want to meet them anyway."

I don't care what you say, and I don't care if you won't meet me, I am not going anywhere

over a year ago

"It's pretty much declaring you aren't attractive to anyone, same with all the can't get a meet topics too.

Feel a bit sorry for guys coz it is harder for them on here, but declaring no-one finds you attractive or your boring or whatever puts me off. Ranting about it makes me think they have issues and i wouldn't want to meet them anyway.

I don't care what you say, and I don't care if you won't meet me, I am not going anywhere "

Never said you had to leave.

Just saying it makes people look even less attractive, also ranty.

over a year ago

"coughs" there's a smiley with a tongue poking out, I was joking...

over a year ago

""coughs" there's a smiley with a tongue poking out, I was joking... "

Did look at your profile and not see a ranty status so yeah was confused...

over a year ago

I don't care what you say, and I don't care if you won't meet me, I am not going anywhere "

There not queuing up for me either, but I'm certainly not leaving lol

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"It's funny how majority of the response have been from women. The honest truth being, it's easy for you girls to get a meet. So, it can almost be 'instashag' for you all. And you know i'm right there.

However, try being a single guy or think from their shoes. It's not as easy as many may think. No matter how genuine one may be.

We always hear women moaning about mens statuses amd comments. But, rarely the other way round. Seems the upper hand is always for the females.

"

I can probably get an instant shaggy if I wanted to but am selective over the 50 replies I may get. Of those it would take me all day to sift through and probably still not find someone I connect well with an want to have sex with.

So its not all roses being a single fem. I regularly search for meets and do find what I am looking for or are let down

over a year ago

"I would suggest it is on as many female & couple profiles as it is male, for broadly the same reasons: A REACTION.

they want attention for a variety of reasons.Hoping someone will contact them and start a conversation that will lead to whatever....

and for some addicted to social media attention, it is a function that is like heroin to an addict.

"

Probably the most accurate and intelagent answer to a post on here , there is not much difference to the post and what op is tying to suggest !! Ye we dislike it ... We're leaving as much as we dislike , omg like a bazillion messages in an hour !!! Basically attention look at me

over a year ago

"It's funny how majority of the response have been from women. The honest truth being, it's easy for you girls to get a meet. So, it can almost be 'instashag' for you all. And you know i'm right there.

I can probably get an instant shaggy if I wanted to but am selective over the 50 replies I may get. Of those it would take me all day to sift through and probably still not find someone I connect well with an want to have sex with.

So its not all roses being a single fem. I regularly search for meets and do find what I am looking for or are let down"

Totally agree there!

over a year ago

""coughs" there's a smiley with a tongue poking out, I was joking...

Did look at your profile and not see a ranty status so yeah was confused..."

Fancy a meet ?

We both have lots of ink..I'm a man, your a woman, the suns shining, see fella's its was..

over a year ago

Fancy a meet ?

We both have lots of ink..I'm a man, your a woman, the suns shining, see fella's its was.. "

Please do drive 180 miles to get to me?

And you've started a chain reaction of people saying they aren't leaving....

over a year ago

So its not all roses being a single fem. I regularly search for meets and do find what I am looking for or are let down"

North west is a good area. Loads of chill guys who are loads of fun and often very dirty. Sometimes it does take me an hour to find exactly who i want for a meet.

over a year ago

Fancy a meet ?

We both have lots of ink..I'm a man, your a woman, the suns shining, see fella's its was..

And you've started a chain reaction of people saying they aren't leaving.... "

Yet, no problem, I can use my Tesco card when i fill my car up on the way him tomorrow, stick the kettle on...and get your knickers you've pulled..??

over a year ago

So its not all roses being a single fem. I regularly search for meets and do find what I am looking for or are let down ffs if single women are getting let down too i am LEAVING!!!!

Totally agree there! "

over a year ago

"Not really sure the point of this thread???

"

Me neither.

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

More about getting a connection and getting a meet that is genuinely worth it in my books though I have thrown my toys out of the pram myself at being time wasted and no shows

over a year ago

Fancy a meet ?

And you've started a chain reaction of people saying they aren't leaving....

Yet, no problem, I can use my Tesco card when i fill my car up on the way him tomorrow, stick the kettle on...and get your knickers you've pulled..?? "

What's going on?

Where are you right now?

over a year ago

"More about getting a connection and getting a meet that is genuinely worth it in my books though I have thrown my toys out of the pram myself at being time wasted and no shows "

I think both men & women on here have done that!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/04/15 10:36:41]

over a year ago

"What's going on?

Where are you right now?"

I'm on the A6, hurry up I'm close lol..??

over a year ago

Ahh great thread....I see about 20 suicide note style status updates on my locals page daily from single men, they do make me chuckle! If no one wants to meet them, no one is going to give a monkeys if they leave,I wonder when they realise lol.....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Ahh great thread....I see about 20 suicide note style status updates on my locals page daily from single men, they do make me chuckle! If no one wants to meet them, no one is going to give a monkeys if they leave,I wonder when they realise lol....."

I so want to tell them how off putting this behaviour is, but then messaging them is a bad move lol.

over a year ago

I feel sorry for them. The reality is that no matter what a woman looks like,slim,average,humungous,pig ugly,average,beautiful she will get as much sex as she wants,especially if she's into certain things or will allow anyone into her body regardless of attraction. Men have it differently. The hot men can have the pick of the women,the intelligent men with not so hot bods attract the sapiophiles,Mr Average will attract the Mrs Averages. The men who don't stand out will struggle. I don't think it's anything to laugh out. Unattractive,ugly personalities on women are overlooked on here because they have the holes that are in demand. Ditto with bodies. Women aren't so special,we just have more choice in who we allow into our holes.

There endeth this Sunday's sermon. Amen

over a year ago

"I feel sorry for them. The reality is that no matter what a woman looks like,slim,average,humungous,pig ugly,average,beautiful she will get as much sex as she wants,especially if she's into certain things or will allow anyone into her body regardless of attraction. Men have it differently. The hot men can have the pick of the women,the intelligent men with not so hot bods attract the sapiophiles,Mr Average will attract the Mrs Averages. The men who don't stand out will struggle. I don't think it's anything to laugh out. Unattractive,ugly personalities on women are overlooked on here because they have the holes that are in demand. Ditto with bodies. Women aren't so special,we just have more choice in who we allow into our holes.

There endeth this Sunday's sermon. Amen "

I think this is so, so true.

over a year ago

I often think a few words on a status update speaks volumes about a person.

over a year ago

"

What's going on?

Where are you right now?

I'm on the A6, hurry up I'm close lol..?? "

Close to where? Omg i don't drive and google maps is confusing to me.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Lol was about to get the popcorn out when I saw the title x

over a year ago

"I feel sorry for them. The reality is that no matter what a woman looks like,slim,average,humungous,pig ugly,average,beautiful she will get as much sex as she wants,especially if she's into certain things or will allow anyone into her body regardless of attraction. Men have it differently. The hot men can have the pick of the women,the intelligent men with not so hot bods attract the sapiophiles,Mr Average will attract the Mrs Averages. The men who don't stand out will struggle. I don't think it's anything to laugh out. Unattractive,ugly personalities on women are overlooked on here because they have the holes that are in demand. Ditto with bodies. Women aren't so special,we just have more choice in who we allow into our holes.

You're not wrong. I'll stick to being a fussy woman on here over that of a single guy.

over a year ago

You're not wrong. I'll stick to being a fussy woman on here over that of a single guy."

Blessed are we who have the vagina

over a year ago

You're not wrong. I'll stick to being a fussy woman on here over that of a single guy.

Blessed are we who have the vagina "

And lucky is he who gets it

over a year ago

You had me scared for a minute.

over a year ago

Saw the title sounded meaty lol.

Being the male of the couple it can be a bummer at times.

It's my job to get the fems or the fem of a couple intrested. (Not easy) but fortunately I have a stunner by my side that keeps me motivate

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I wish I got as much sex as I wanted

over a year ago

I wish I got as much sex as I wanted "

You would if you weren't so shy around me

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"I often think a few words on a status update speaks volumes about a person."

Have to say that I love the status updates many of my friends on the site put up - especially the bf - but then it is about not taking any of it too seriously and having a larff surely ... a little bit of entertainment and sparked off some interesting convos about MOTD ...

over a year ago

Im too fussy for an instashag

over a year ago

Tbh, I rarely take notice of peoples status unless they're a friend.

over a year ago

Yeah even women put up gonna leave the site statuses, but never do looooool

over a year ago

Came here to rage at the OP - seems the OP has got it bang on, however!

Statuses and threads like this are a right peeve. It's not like we can't live without them!

over a year ago

Tata

over a year ago

Any whingeing/I'm leaving type posts get an instant block from us.Its a very handy way of sorting out the miserable sods!

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

WELL FUCK OFF YOU HAVE BEEN MOANING FOR OVER A DAY

over a year ago

"WELL FUCK OFF YOU HAVE BEEN MOANING FOR OVER A DAY"

Bless.

Nothing like reading the OP.

over a year ago

I think the OP was too subtle

over a year ago

I must admit being a single guy on here its a lot harder for us and therefore does get frustrating at times. I can count on one hand the amount of leagues that even respond to messages but I don't let it bother me. I assume the guys that do make those kind of posts are attention seeking to a certain degree or maybe they are going after the wrong type of women. Not every woman wants to fuck every man simple as that in my opinion. It's men not being able to take rejection. It's the same in a nightclub. Go out, see a hot girl she's either going to reject you or take you home with her we all know what we'd prefer but to win the girl we have to put in more effort than just asking to fuck lol

A site like this you need to be good at dealing with rejection. There's bound to be more rejections than there are positives but it makes it worth while in the end. Just have fun. Chat. And if things happen then it's all good

over a year ago

"Im too fussy for an instashag "

Post new Message to Thread