Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tidy Rooms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A friend just pointed out to me that a lot of people on here just put any old pics up, I didn't notice until she said it to me but a lot of you pose in untidy rooms, has anyone else noticed this or been put off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've a big hate for this. To me it's indicative of the nature of the person. It's a very "don't care" approach.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Bugs me too

over a year ago

It defiantly reflects how clean a person is

over a year ago

It most definetely does

over a year ago

I've been called out on this. In my defence I took the pics when i was in the zone and it's Just a few clothes. I'll do some new ones soon I think

over a year ago

I wasn't aiming it anyone in particular

over a year ago

Sometimes photos are taken when the wife is trying on outfits so there will be a bundle of lacy things knocking about.

Also might have been taken in the heat of the moment.

over a year ago

"A friend just pointed out to me that a lot of people on here just put any old pics up, I didn't notice until she said it to me but a lot of you pose in untidy rooms, has anyone else noticed this or been put off "

Puts me off, doesn't have to be photos on the profile but ones they send me privately, if they are untidy and dirty then it is a no from me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 16:13:55]

over a year ago

Yeah we have noticed it. That's why most of our pics are took infront of a door then we only have to tidy 1m2

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

See a couple who put pics on omg ewwww the house was filthy tnere was grime on walls and stains on the carpet . . Id never play there

over a year ago

"Yeah we have noticed it. That's why most of our pics are took infront of a door then we only have to tidy 1m2 "
angles!

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 16:21:41]

over a year ago

has anyone been to a meet and been shocked at the state of the house? How would you react? I think I'd be a little upset to be fair,

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

Dundee

I'm glad people do it, gives me more of an insight and if I want to meet or avoid them.

Maybe we shouldn't point it out to them so it makes it harder for us to spot them

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"has anyone been to a meet and been shocked at the state of the house? How would you react? I think I'd be a little upset to be fair, "
id leave if they carnt keep there homes tidy n clean wat about themselfs ????

over a year ago

"has anyone been to a meet and been shocked at the state of the house? How would you react? I think I'd be a little upset to be fair, "

U know u want to go and clean for them they will pay u in kind

over a year ago

My best fabbed pic has a laundry basket full of washing in the background. Maybe people like my 'housewife' image?

I'm not scummy, just always busy and find housework boring especially by the time i'm on my 4th lot of washing for the day and probably run out of drying space.

over a year ago

I'd feel liked Id been tricked, but it's something you ask while messaging is it

over a year ago

"See a couple who put pics on omg ewwww the house was filthy tnere was grime on walls and stains on the carpet . . Id never play there "

Blimey did you zoom in?

over a year ago

It's not something you ask

over a year ago

"has anyone been to a meet and been shocked at the state of the house? How would you react? I think I'd be a little upset to be fair,

U know u want to go and clean for them they will pay u in kind "

No thanks il pass

By *untime biatchWoman
over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"See a couple who put pics on omg ewwww the house was filthy tnere was grime on walls and stains on the carpet . . Id never play there

Blimey did you zoom in? "

no need they were clear in the pics the walls were dirty

over a year ago

"See a couple who put pics on omg ewwww the house was filthy tnere was grime on walls and stains on the carpet . . Id never play there

Blimey did you zoom in? no need they were clear in the pics the walls were dirty "

barf!

over a year ago

Hmm I guess this untidy issue is something that might put you off meeting, however. . . what gets me is if they have single in their profile, said they are single and yet in attched pic the background shows lots of girly touches that makes it obvious a woman is around!! Oh and pics on fireplaces that show happy couple!!!

over a year ago

"Hmm I guess this untidy issue is something that might put you off meeting, however. . . what gets me is if they have single in their profile, said they are single and yet in attched pic the background shows lots of girly touches that makes it obvious a woman is around!! Oh and pics on fireplaces that show happy couple!!! "

Guess it's true that pic can tell you a lot about people, now it's been pointed out il spend more time looking in the back ground of pics haha

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

Dundee

I've changed my mind, untidy rooms aren't as bad now- Some don't even have wallpapered rooms in the rooms they choose their sexy pics for lol

...'oh you can accommodate....erm no thanks'.

over a year ago

Yeah some right skanks on here.

Don't know how they live like it tbh.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

My OCD ensures that every little detail in our pics is either carefully considered, or cropped out.

Unfortunately our house is shit-tip, but ya pays ya money.....

Mr ddc

(Fortunately I didn't marry Mrs ddc for her housekeeping capabilities )

By *ipsTeaserCouple
over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

We keep the house clean...but tidy is a different matter. We are a very busy family and basically something 'gives', and for us thats pristine tidiness. Our bedroom in particular is the place where everything goes(clean washing waiting for ironing/putting away,things ready to be put in storage ect) to aid keeping the rest of the house 'presentable', and so if we took pics in there it probably would look messy!

Everyone has different priorities i guess.

over a year ago

my house is clean anyway but if it wasnt id never show a pic of a filthy one - we have blocked because of this

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

There is untidy and there is dirty untidy means it`s lived in, dirty there is no excuse for being dirty

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

"There is untidy and there is dirty untidy means it`s lived in, dirty there is no excuse for being dirty "

I thought we were all here to be dirty.

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

"There is untidy and there is dirty untidy means it`s lived in, dirty there is no excuse for being dirty

I thought we were all here to be dirty. "

Post new Message to Thread