Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why don't couples generally post many pics of the male half except for the occasional cock pic? We have always posted an equal amount of us both but maybe only see two or three other profiles a day that do as well.

Find it strange that most couples say they don't meet single guys yet their photo choices encourage them.

I want to see more guys please

Jen x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We have both

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have both of us but have more of juicy as she likes having her pic taken and I like taken it. There's not many different outfits or poses for single men as there is for women.

Jay

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"We have both of us but have more of juicy as she likes having her pic taken and I like taken it. There's not many different outfits or poses for single men as there is for women.

Jay "

^^^ This

By *earlyNipsCouple
over a year ago

St Neots

Because she's the prettiest, and the pics of her are far better.

But, I agree with the cock pics. They impress nobody but the owner. I've tried to put up tasteful pictures.

By *ussexsocialMan
over a year ago

Billingshurst

Let's face it , it's normally the guy taking the pictures ( we're such shallow creatures and the visual aspect is so enticing) so I guess it ends up being more of the female just because , also a lot of us guys are camera shy lol

over a year ago

Agree that the female half is always the prettier ha ha but it just means I have to message asking for pics and then if they aren't my type it has to be an awkward no thanknyou . Just be easier if I could see what's on offer first

over a year ago

"We have both of us but have more of juicy as she likes having her pic taken and I like taken it. There's not many different outfits or poses for single men as there is for women.

Jay "

Yours is perfect both on there and both sexy

over a year ago

We don't want anyone for Rich so they don't have to find him attractive. It's all about me (male or female) so as long as they find me attractive that's all that matters

over a year ago

"Agree that the female half is always the prettier ha ha but it just means I have to message asking for pics and then if they aren't my type it has to be an awkward no thanknyou . Just be easier if I could see what's on offer first "

Mr and Mrs Super is absolute genius! love ALL your pics

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Because she's the prettiest, and the pics of her are far better.

But, I agree with the cock pics. They impress nobody but the owner. I've tried to put up tasteful pictures. "

Owners are easily impressed

over a year ago

"We don't want anyone for Rich so they don't have to find him attractive. It's all about me (male or female) so as long as they find me attractive that's all that matters"
nice pics

over a year ago

Both here, although more of Mrs, more photogenic than me lol

over a year ago

"We don't want anyone for Rich so they don't have to find him attractive. It's all about me (male or female) so as long as they find me attractive that's all that matters"

Do the women you meet just meet you alone? I can understand if you're meeting straight single men but not so much with the women - if I just wanted to meet a woman and not have any contact with the man if l'd just meet a single woman not a couple.

By *orshamcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

We have both now, although originally we only had Mrs C. We got some feedback that maybe not having pics of Mr C was putting people off, if we were looking for someone to play with both of us (which we are). So we added a few of Mr C and voila - more interest

over a year ago

We have both

over a year ago

In our case it's due to the fact that I'm the one taking the pictures .

I have face pics of myself to send people but let's face it , females are nicer . My wife also likes posing (as you can tell) whereas I don't .

Not hiding anything either BTW

over a year ago

Everyone runs their profile how they feel comfortable we have both but more of fem public but private is about even.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We have a couple of pics of him in our friends folder, and a face pic of the two of us together that we send to potential meets.

We do need to get some more of him though, and a little help from Photoshop to hide his tatts

over a year ago

I try to get more pics of hubby but frankly he doesn't like his own pics! Just put one up this week of his bum and people think it's me lol x H

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

" There's not many different outfits or poses for single men as there is for women. "

I tend to disagree it depends how you creative you are and if you can think outside of the box. Also depends how open minded the male is for letting the female half be so creative amd have free reign.

On the couples profile I used to have with my ex we had loads of the male in different guises none were really stereo typical bum, torsos or cocks, in fact our most fabbed pic was when i used my face paints to do some very intricate designs on his body. The sensual teasing of the painting process was very erotic for us both too and led to a fantstic night of sex

over a year ago

We have both, plus a few guest stars(full permission given)

Jools is the more photogenic and better looking.

Even when we took momost of her pic's off left just mine and even put mine as avatar. Mail was/is directed at her 99. 9 % of the time.

Not many couples message us anyway pic's or not.

We have more private pic's,

Face pic's of both.

But we have kind of given up caring tbh.

Quasimofun x

over a year ago

"Let's face it , it's normally the guy taking the pictures ( we're such shallow creatures and the visual aspect is so enticing) so I guess it ends up being more of the female just because , also a lot of us guys are camera shy lol "

This is our reason .

Agree that couples profiles should have some of the guy though.

over a year ago

This is the same for us but just looking for males.

over a year ago

We meet mainly single guys and i prefer to watch and take pics , hence our profile is what it is

over a year ago

We mainly meet single guys so no need to show male pics

Also he prefers being behind the camera! We do have male pics in private xx

over a year ago

"We don't want anyone for Rich so they don't have to find him attractive. It's all about me (male or female) so as long as they find me attractive that's all that matters

This is the same for us but just looking for males. "

over a year ago

We have both on private ... we both not keen on having pics taken him less so ... plus he doesnt do 'outfits" and we dont like lots of the same thing ..weve never had complaints

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

We try to make sure our pics are of us together. Even our private pics ate of us both, but some of them you can't see much of him lol. Our profile has just one solo pic of me, taken by Shaggy.

We do like to take a lot of pics tho, have an external hard drive full of them. However, most of them are stuff that Shaggy has taken of me for our pleasure so they won't find their way onto fab

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We have a few of us, enough for people to see us both together, but Jay just hates having his pic taken.

over a year ago

"Agree that the female half is always the prettier ha ha but it just means I have to message asking for pics and then if they aren't my type it has to be an awkward no thanknyou . Just be easier if I could see what's on offer first "

I avoid the ones with only female pics. They clearly only care about themselves and think the other woman doesn't matter. Women need to be attracted too.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Why don't couples generally post many pics of the male half except for the occasional cock pic? We have always posted an equal amount of us both but maybe only see two or three other profiles a day that do as well.

Find it strange that most couples say they don't meet single guys yet their photo choices encourage them.

Jen x"

because most of those so called couples will just be single males or males playing with out wifes permision

over a year ago

" There's not many different outfits or poses for single men as there is for women.

I tend to disagree it depends how you creative you are and if you can think outside of the box. Also depends how open minded the male is for letting the female half be so creative amd have free reign.

On the couples profile I used to have with my ex we had loads of the male in different guises none were really stereo typical bum, torsos or cocks, in fact our most fabbed pic was when i used my face paints to do some very intricate designs on his body. The sensual teasing of the painting process was very erotic for us both too and led to a fantstic night of sex "

I'll have to disagree with you. We have a wild imagination but there is still only so many pics of a man till they get repetitive.

over a year ago

"Why don't couples generally post many pics of the male half except for the occasional cock pic? We have always posted an equal amount of us both but maybe only see two or three other profiles a day that do as well.

Jen x"

We generally only meet single guys, we have a mild interest in couples but have friends photos to swap for that purpose .

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

" There's not many different outfits or poses for single men as there is for women.

On the couples profile I used to have with my ex we had loads of the male in different guises none were really stereo typical bum, torsos or cocks, in fact our most fabbed pic was when i used my face paints to do some very intricate designs on his body. The sensual teasing of the painting process was very erotic for us both too and led to a fantstic night of sex

I'll have to disagree with you. We have a wild imagination but there is still only so many pics of a man till they get repetitive. "

That fair enough your entitled to disagree

over a year ago

I'll have to disagree with you. We have a wild imagination but there is still only so many pics of a man till they get repetitive. "

Women pics get repetitive. Female ego's.... yawn............

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'll have to disagree with you. We have a wild imagination but there is still only so many pics of a man till they get repetitive.

That fair enough your entitled to disagree "

Womens pics can get repetative too. See it time and again of as an example a women bending to show off her arse yes the lingerie can be changed but shes still bent over showing off her arse again

over a year ago

Its easy, cos pussey sells, that's why their hide their man in private pics as they may get less action as women are kinda fussie lol

over a year ago

never get too many bum pics sorry!

over a year ago

Jen x

We generally only meet single guys, we have a mild interest in couples but have friends photos to swap for that purpose ."

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"never get too many bum pics sorry! "

Thats in your opinion, which your entitled to.

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

We've tried to have an even amount of pictures of us both but ironically we've realised we don't have many pictures to choose from where we're both just posing normally.

over a year ago

On my couples profile we try to have equal numbers of pics of both of us

But it does irritate me when looking at couples profiles as most pics are of females and a couple of the male. Us females want some eye candy to

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

We're only really after meeting with single guys so no point in having lots of pics up of the male half.

over a year ago

Jay

Yours is perfect both on there and both sexy "

thank you

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Agree that the female half is always the prettier ha ha but it just means I have to message asking for pics and then if they aren't my type it has to be an awkward no thanknyou . Just be easier if I could see what's on offer first

I avoid the ones with only female pics. They clearly only care about themselves and think the other woman doesn't matter. Women need to be attracted too. "

I agree totally.

Wish more people would work that our. I want to be interested in both as would be meeting both.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

I have a couples profile but we both have single profiles too he has pics of himself on his as well as pics of me with others our couples profile has a mixture of both but 90% are of me +guys as he is usually taking the pics both his and our couples prof have the same avatars which is of me and him........ phew got there in the end .....

over a year ago

"Agree that the female half is always the prettier ha ha but it just means I have to message asking for pics and then if they aren't my type it has to be an awkward no thanknyou . Just be easier if I could see what's on offer first

I avoid the ones with only female pics. They clearly only care about themselves and think the other woman doesn't matter. Women need to be attracted too.

I agree totally.

Wish more people would work that our. I want to be interested in both as would be meeting both."

Same here with our couples profile

over a year ago

We have both of us on our profile admittedly our naughty pics are more of her but public pics we are both on show

over a year ago

We've just chosen some of our better ones, the ones we really like, they do happen to be more of me than the monkey currently but there are plenty of him on our friends and private ones and we change them around fairly often. In the end, this is only one aspect of how we arrange to meet people, and it works for us this way so we're unlikely to change it...

By *ridmusCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

We have 3 just hidden as job status lol

Jen x"

over a year ago

Couples who contact is with no photos of the guy showing - we completely ignore.

It just comes across as the guy is running the whole show and wants to be the faceless puppet master

over a year ago

When I can get our profile sorted, there will be pics of both

By *buse my girlfriendCouple
over a year ago

Derby

We've only got pictures of the good lady wife as she is the only one playing, she is also far better looking than me but the main reason is I simply don't trust her with the camera lol

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have some of each if us in public pics and plenty more of each in friends only.......you get to see exactly what we look like

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

"We've only got pictures of the good lady wife as she is the only one playing, she is also far better looking than me but the main reason is I simply don't trust her with the camera lol "

She is very, very good looking, that much is true.

over a year ago

We do have pics of both of us in both public & friends only. Admittedly there is more of me than Hex.

We like to see pics of both halves of a couple too rather than just all of the female.

Hids

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have both but there are more of D for the simple reason she is the better looking one and there are more outfits to be had.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"We've only got pictures of the good lady wife as she is the only one playing, she is also far better looking than me but the main reason is I simply don't trust her with the camera lol "

Ditto to that!

over a year ago

We used to have a better selection of Jack and I playing. Unfortunately when changing phones they have had to be deleted.

Rarely a time or place to take new ones.

over a year ago

Jay "

Nonsense. I photograph guys all the time and I can get as much, if not more variety than with a woman.

over a year ago

I enjoy letting Eamonn do the photo taking it turns us both on

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Jay

Nonsense. I photograph guys all the time and I can get as much, if not more variety than with a woman."

I agreed and said it just takes some imagination, apparently I was wrong

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

Jen x"

We agree, I would like to see more mens' pictures. Our profile pictures are in the process of being updated, and we hope to remedy that situation.

Jane x

over a year ago

It does make you wonder if women are supposed to put up with any size shape of man just so her husband can have his fun with someone else's wife.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"It does make you wonder if women are supposed to put up with any size shape of man just so her husband can have his fun with someone else's wife."

I would hope people have got enough self respect to not put up with that type of situation for the sake of their OH

over a year ago

There's a lot of women that only play bi when hubby is watching to.

over a year ago

I dont dislike the fact that there's a lot of pictures of the female part of a couple, and I agree that its far harder for males to have raunchy pictures.

I dont have a cock pic as my avatar, but do have them on my profile.

I recently asked a single fem to help me with some pictures, and the general consensus is pretty positive.

So dont knock everyone for not having more male pictures on their profile.

Ps. I do like to see pictures of the couple together. Its quite nice.

over a year ago

Jay

Yours is perfect both on there and both sexy "

We have the male on ours.

We feel it's a must if this poor old guy has any hopes of attracting a sexy fem or fem.half of a couple.

By the way absolutely love your Mrs selfie hubbies on a mission now to get a selfie lol

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We have gone back and forward on the pics on our couples profile - not least because we both have singles profiles and the male half has plenty of pics on there (it's the female writing this, can you tell?) For us, it is about making a connection with whomever we may meet with - and we often refer to our single profiles, just because they have been there longer - and have more pics. What I really hate are the generic messages, but that's another story ...well, maybe I like them as it gives me a chance for a curt and to the point reply

Pepper

over a year ago

Please feel free to critique our photos! Any help gladly accepted!

over a year ago

"Please feel free to critique our photos! Any help gladly accepted!"

Get some body pics of ya fella I'd say.

Feel free to critic ours 2 x

over a year ago

"Please feel free to critique our photos! Any help gladly accepted!

Feel free to critic ours 2 x "

Nothing to criticise I'm afraid !

over a year ago

"It does make you wonder if women are supposed to put up with any size shape of man just so her husband can have his fun with someone else's wife."

It's not just for Florence that we expect pictures of the male, I wanna see him too! I'm potentially gonna be sharing my wife with him, It really don't matter how hot the female of the cpl may be, I'm certainly not gonna be subjecting MY WIFE to some big fat hairy sweaty smelly old man.

I totally agree that there should be photos of BOTH parties on a Cpls profile, playing or not playing is besides the point, if they are gonna be present then I wanna see them, if they are not, then get a singles account, let's face it you are meeting as a single if your on your own.

As for "I take the photos" good for you, we like that too, but a few shots of yourself can't be that hard to do can it? They don't have to be sexy or "in different outfits"

She's the prettiest, maybe so, that's another reason we wanna see him, how bloody much prettier, that's the whole point!

To cut a long story short any Cpls profile that only has pictures of the female immediately starts the alarm bells ringing for us.

over a year ago

over a year ago

We have none of either on show but always send photos of both of us and together when we message people x

over a year ago

Jay

Nonsense. I photograph guys all the time and I can get as much, if not more variety than with a woman.

I agreed and said it just takes some imagination, apparently I was wrong "

I can see that you are an expert in posing and creativity.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We don't have any photos of me (M) on our profile, although we do send out a full face pic of us both when we message people.

The reason is that when we started on Fab, we looked at other couple's profiles and that is what seemed to be the done thing, pics of the woman rather than the guy...and we have just never got around to changing it.

We keep meaning to put some ones of me up, and we will, so thanks for reminding us!

over a year ago

If you read the thousands of posts where guys ask for help on their profiles and women constantly say put better pictures up to attract ladies . It works with the couples profiles too. I am the one that browses couples profiles and so no pics of the guy means no contact. It shows that he doesn't want to make an effort just like all the single guys profiles .

Dont understand all the he likes to take the pictures comments . Everyone likes taking pictures . 95% of ours are selfies . Not the best photos in the world but they show who we are .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If you read the thousands of posts where guys ask for help on their profiles and women constantly say put better pictures up to attract ladies . It works with the couples profiles too. I am the one that browses couples profiles and so no pics of the guy means no contact. It shows that he doesn't want to make an effort just like all the single guys profiles .

Dont understand all the he likes to take the pictures comments . Everyone likes taking pictures . 95% of ours are selfies . Not the best photos in the world but they show who we are . "

The only times we've met couples where the guy is reluctant to show pictures it's turned out that he isn't really into swinging or he just wants to watch the lady with me......since I'm straight and make that clear it leads to a disappointing evening all round. We now pass those profiles by which is fine, lesson learned

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"

I totally agree that there should be photos of BOTH parties on a Cpls profile, playing or not playing is besides the point, if they are gonna be present then I wanna see them, if they are not, then get a singles account, let's face it you are meeting as a single if your on your own.

To cut a long story short any Cpls profile that only has pictures of the female immediately starts the alarm bells ringing for us."

If the hubby isn't playing then I don't see why it's important to have photos of him, if he to be present at a meet then I'm sure most genuine couple will send photos privately if asked. Its very easy to say they should get a single profile if they occasionally meet separately but it isn't as easy as that.

The only time alarm bells should ring is if they refuse to send photos of the male half after first contact.

over a year ago

Most of our male pics are in the private gallery as we like to know who is viewing them especially as they include the face don't want the local vicar coming round for a chat

over a year ago

"It does make you wonder if women are supposed to put up with any size shape of man just so her husband can have his fun with someone else's wife.

It's not just for Florence that we expect pictures of the male, I wanna see him too! I'm potentially gonna be sharing my wife with him, It really don't matter how hot the female of the cpl may be, I'm certainly not gonna be subjecting MY WIFE to some big fat hairy sweaty smelly old man.

As for "I take the photos" good for you, we like that too, but a few shots of yourself can't be that hard to do can it? They don't have to be sexy or "in different outfits"

She's the prettiest, maybe so, that's another reason we wanna see him, how bloody much prettier, that's the whole point!

To cut a long story short any Cpls profile that only has pictures of the female immediately starts the alarm bells ringing for us."

Oh , perhaps we should upload some of me ( the male half ) then ...... on ssecond thoughts , nah , I think we will just let those alarm bells keep ringing

By *indandfireCouple
over a year ago

ashbourne

We will both be meeting and both beplaying equally and so we want couples to see both of us as there has to be attraction between all four to have a truly great meet.

By *randnew23sumsCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

We have both on ours as well. Any suggestions for some new pics let us know!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We have photos of both of us. We want to know what both look like so it's only fair to show what we both look like. Admittedly there are more of me though...

Nita

over a year ago

"Please feel free to critique our photos! Any help gladly accepted!

Feel free to critic ours 2 x "

There's one!

By *ot monkey71Couple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

There are photos of both of us on our profile, they just aren't public so we choose who sees them. We chose the pic of me as our avatar as we liked that one

over a year ago

Totally agree with this - I am starting to think that the "couples" profiles with only shots of the female do so cause the guy's a minger - I don't even need to see a face photo in the public pics - but give us SOMETHING besides a cock pic please.

over a year ago

We have pics of us both. More of Mrs as Mr loves taking the pics.

For our friends there are tons of face pics of us both. And always send face pics when chatting.

I agree that couples profiles without the male pics can be a frustration. Hope we don't fall into that category. If we do....we will change straight away. Oh by the way.... He's not a minger!! Lol

Mrs x

over a year ago

We don't need pics of 'him' on our profile,do we ?

Her

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

There are far more of S than B on our profile for many reasons: S enjoys posing and B enjoys the photography; judging by the fabs ( a total of 30,000 so far) others like to see the photos of S; even more cock pics is not what fab needs; and so on.

We're sorry if the balance of of S to B photos on our profile offends anyone, but it works for us and the people we interact with and ultimately that's really all that matters.

Post new Message to Thread