FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single women - does the reality of meeting put them off?

Jump to newest

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

After the last experience of having a single woman contact me liking my profile etc and asking for a meet, they have now gone awol and not replying to message. I never have any problems with couples, so is it that some single women like the fantasy but when it comes to the actual meeting, they can't handle it?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No different than some men or some couples. Everyone's entitled to get cold feet. It's not always something you can control. We've been guilty of it in the past and decided against a meet. Only difference is we let them know.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"After the last experience of having a single woman contact me liking my profile etc and asking for a meet, they have now gone awol and not replying to message. I never have any problems with couples, so is it that some single women like the fantasy but when it comes to the actual meeting, they can't handle it?. "

As often as not it is more likely to be a man posing as a woman

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

"After the last experience of having a single woman contact me liking my profile etc and asking for a meet, they have now gone awol and not replying to message. I never have any problems with couples, so is it that some single women like the fantasy but when it comes to the actual meeting, they can't handle it?.

As often as not it is more likely to be a man posing as a woman"

Many men are not who they claim to be either x

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

I don't mind that they change their mind, it's just they don't even bother letting you know. All of the single women who have either been no shows, late cancellations or AWOL have been ones that have contacted me, so i can only conclude that single women don't always realise what swinging is about, as i don't have the same problems with couples.

over a year ago

Can you be 100% certain it was a woman contacting you or was it a 'woman'

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Ive been involved in this life style for 10 years on and off on my own... A single Fem.. I can honestly say, I have never ever arranged a meet and not turned up or just got cold feet and blocked anyone.

over a year ago

It's swinging's version of catfishing. A single guy pretends to be a woman, arranges a meet and then doesn't turn up/deletes their account etc.

Sadly it happens all the time. After a while you get good at spotting them but a few still slip through.

over a year ago

"After the last experience of having a single woman contact me liking my profile etc and asking for a meet, they have now gone awol and not replying to message. I never have any problems with couples, so is it that some single women like the fantasy but when it comes to the actual meeting, they can't handle it?. "

Yes I believe so, sometimes the single women can be just as bad as single men for this.

over a year ago

Not at all I put up a meet last night! !! And what a waste of time same response from guys

over a year ago

"Not at all I put up a meet last night! !! And what a waste of time same response from guys "

I agree, the amount of 'single' men who have gone awol when their guilt catches up with them (or they have a wank), it's the same situation for all of us

over a year ago

"Not at all I put up a meet last night! !! And what a waste of time same response from guys

I agree, the amount of 'single' men who have gone awol when their guilt catches up with them (or they have a wank), it's the same situation for all of us "

Or their wives plans for the evening change...

over a year ago

"Ive been involved in this life style for 10 years on and off on my own... A single Fem.. I can honestly say, I have never ever arranged a meet and not turned up or just got cold feet and blocked anyone. "

over a year ago

Its a big thing for many reasons for a single woman to meet a complete stranger for fun, as a couple its a lot easier as you have the safety of your partner with you. Perhaps something was said whilst chatting that put them off, perhaps it was a bloke with a fake profile, perhaps.... well, loads of things!

Post new Message to Thread