Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Help from some ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've always wanted to see a girl just lift her dress up in public and start pissing!! Would any of you ladies key me watch you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I've always wanted to see a girl just lift her dress up in public and start pissing!! Would any of you ladies key me watch you x"

Hang around any cheesy club half hour after closing and you'll see that outside!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've always wanted to see a girl just lift her dress up in public and start pissing!! Would any of you ladies key me watch you x

Hang around any cheesy club half hour after closing and you'll see that outside!! "

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to see a girl just lift her dress up in public and start pissing!! Would any of you ladies key me watch you x

Hang around any cheesy club half hour after closing and you'll see that outside!! "

Chessy club?? Can you elaborate lol , thnx

over a year ago

Just hang round any nightclub at kicking out time, a weekly occurrence round this way

over a year ago

Yeah but I want to maybe play or lick her while she does it

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

---

Guilty as charged, and you have never forgiven me for catching you all those times doing that outside Mr Smith's on a Friday night after the Hitman and Her show.

***Disclaimer.. all the above sentence was completely made up. And I don't want to cast any such rumours that Hanky_Panky either does this or more importantly spent time at the ultimate cheesefest night club that was Mr Smith's.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

hang out in Newcastle happens all the time there

over a year ago

"Yeah but I want to maybe play or lick her while she does it "

Buy her a doner kebab or a taxi fare and some lasses would let ya

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Hang around any cheesy club half hour after closing and you'll see that outside!!

---

Guilty as charged, and you have never forgiven me for catching you all those times doing that outside Mr Smith's on a Friday night after the Hitman and Her show.

***Disclaimer.. all the above sentence was completely made up. And I don't want to cast any such rumours that Hanky_Panky either does this or more importantly spent time at the ultimate cheesefest night club that was Mr Smith's. "

Deny all knowledge!!! (that was a LONG time ago!!) lol

Although I will just add I wasn't a taxi queue urinater, I thankfully have the bladder of a camel lol x

Post new Message to Thread