Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

squirting /gushing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

how many women out there gush not just from being fingered but actual sexual penetration . and how many squirt from being fucked in the ass? my partner does its like a water pistol just wondered how common it is amongst other fabbers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"how many women out there gush not just from being fingered but actual sexual penetration . and how many squirt from being fucked in the ass? my partner does its like a water pistol just wondered how common it is amongst other fabbers"
all of the above +1

over a year ago

whats the plus 1..confused..

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Can squirt during all the above acts but id much rather have an orgasm. Thectwo are totslly seperate thing for me

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Can squirt during all the above acts but id much rather have an orgasm. Thectwo are totslly seperate thing for me "

Wow! So is femail ejaculation and an orhasism different to all women.

And whats the best way of getting a women to squirt?

By *aughtySaucyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

margate

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 00:08:11]

By *aughtySaucyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

margate

I gush like fuck make such a mess !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can squirt during all the above acts but id much rather have an orgasm. Thectwo are totslly seperate thing for me "

Same with me .. a real pain when men think ive had an orgasm because ive gushed ..

over a year ago

"Can squirt during all the above acts but id much rather have an orgasm. Thectwo are totslly seperate thing for me

Same with me .. a real pain when men think ive had an orgasm because ive gushed .. "

And I thought it was me

By *hestercpl4funCouple
over a year ago

chester

Mrs M always gushes, gets very wet indeed

over a year ago

"Can squirt during all the above acts but id much rather have an orgasm. Thectwo are totslly seperate thing for me

Same with me .. a real pain when men think ive had an orgasm because ive gushed ..

And I thought it was me"

Maybe it is

over a year ago

I gush through penetration fingering and oral. Anally still waiting to find out.

And I don't gush when I orgasm, but some that have met me will already know that

over a year ago

Just had this explained to me by mrs lush as she is a squirter and a gusher. She loves the feel snd sensation of both but the intensity is completely different. Her orgasms builds from her toes ripping thru her body until the orgasm explodes and her vagina fills with her cum. When she squirts the sensation is nowhere as powerful but the feeling as it takes place is as equally as pleasurable just a lot messier.....lol.....so now I know......xxx

over a year ago

"Just had this explained to me by mrs lush as she is a squirter and a gusher. She loves the feel snd sensation of both but the intensity is completely different. Her orgasms builds from her toes ripping thru her body until the orgasm explodes and her vagina fills with her cum. When she squirts the sensation is nowhere as powerful but the feeling as it takes place is as equally as pleasurable just a lot messier.....lol.....so now I know......xxx

"

..yeah i know that feeling many a night spent in the damp patch.lol.

over a year ago

"I gush like fuck make such a mess ! "
..tell me about it..6ft up the wall..couldnt believe it at first ..like a super soaker haha..stings when it hits you in the eye at 70mph..lol.

over a year ago

"I gush like fuck make such a mess ! ..tell me about it..6ft up the wall..couldnt believe it at first ..like a super soaker haha..stings when it hits you in the eye at 70mph..lol."
giggidy

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

I squirt sometimes from fingering and penetration never oral

By *orshamcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

Just learned this gush vs squirt difference. So far I'm a gusher then and Mr C loves it

over a year ago

Jools only Squirts when it's with someone else, for the life of me I can't get her to squirt.

over a year ago

"Just had this explained to me by mrs lush as she is a squirter and a gusher. She loves the feel snd sensation of both but the intensity is completely different. Her orgasms builds from her toes ripping thru her body until the orgasm explodes and her vagina fills with her cum. When she squirts the sensation is nowhere as powerful but the feeling as it takes place is as equally as pleasurable just a lot messier.....lol.....so now I know......xxx

"

Spot on...

over a year ago

I don't really know the difference. I rarely squirt from sex but if a guy wants to finger me to make me squirt he will.

I get exceptionally wet but I don't know if that means I gush

over a year ago

I sometimes do but often don't...and it's a different sensation but not necessarily better or worse.

I can't control it, and damned if I'm going to be made to feel ashamed of it by women telling me I've pissed the bed.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Wow! So is femail ejaculation and an orhasism different to all women.

And whats the best way of getting a women to squirt?"

All women are different and reqire different stimulation to do it and some cant at all so theres no standardised method. Its trial and error with the lafy your with at the time.

By *inglem88Man
over a year ago

st albans

"Jools only Squirts when it's with someone else, for the life of me I can't get her to squirt.

"

Need a hand? Lol

Post new Message to Thread