Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its called vanilla as its meant to be bland,flavourless sex

over a year ago

Outside of Fab Swingers my sex life is less interesting than Vanilla. That suggests a flavour at least!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

vanilla is a lovely flavour , my favourite .

I m off to the fridge lol

over a year ago

Vanilla sex (or conventional sex) is a description of what a culture regards as standard or conventional sexual behaviour ie: Missionary, or as your grandparents used to do it lol

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Yet a lot of people heavilly into BDSM call swingers vanilla!

over a year ago

Rather swing myself than be an ice cream

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

"Yet a lot of people heavilly into BDSM call swingers vanilla!

"

very true

they see people that simply swop partners as those that have more diverse and varied vanilla sex

but its silly to be bogged down in terminology

and in fact i have found many involved with the bdsm sceene are obssesed with who does what , and what you can and cant do in certain roles etc

god help you if you dont type correctly

D/s etc *smiles*

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Hmmmmm so vanilla sex doesn't involve shoving lil black pods up your bottom??? Ooops

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

Im not heavily into BDSM but I even think that some swingers are vanilla

over a year ago

"Swingers" practice the same things as "Vanilla" people, it's just that we do it with other couples and singles.

Just a thought though, if we didn't live in a monogamous society, would we still swing, given that we would have access to a different partner every night, lol?

Now I know that it's usually the male that can have multiple partners but what if it were acceptable for ladies to have multiple husbands?

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Funny thing is, in respect of animalist natural human behaviour swinging is a more ‘natural’ behaviour than monogamous relationships. And under the heading of ‘natural behaviour’ its more natural for the human female to be promiscuous… the fittest strongest mate wins and produces the best quality offspring. For us, relatively speaking swinging is more vanilla than our private sex life.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

""Swingers" practice the same things as "Vanilla" people, it's just that we do it with other couples and singles.

Just a thought though, if we didn't live in a monogamous society, would we still swing, given that we would have access to a different partner every night, lol?

Now I know that it's usually the male that can have multiple partners but what if it were acceptable for ladies to have multiple husbands?"

More than one husband? ooooooh no thanks

Lots of playmates suits me much better

over a year ago

The funny thing is that many people who enjoy BDSM don't actually have sex with thier Partners/Masters/Slaves/Mistress they get thier fun from the various acts ie CBT, Tie and Tease, Spanking, Humiliation, Bondage, Whipping, Mummification, Depravation, Choking and much more

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

very true

they see people that simply swop partners as those that have more diverse and varied vanilla sex

but its silly to be bogged down in terminology

and in fact i have found many involved with the bdsm sceene are obssesed with who does what , and what you can and cant do in certain roles etc

god help you if you dont type correctly

D/s etc *smiles*

"

Agree 100% put us off going to any more of their events as it was way way too serious for us!!

over a year ago

The penalty for more than one wife/ husband...

More than one Mother in Law...

By *onyMad123Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

i thin vanilla is more you average standard shagging

suppose you can get mint choc chip which is a bit stronger, a mild spanking maybe a bit of rope typing

Tutti fruity which is a bit more naughty, maybe a bit of bum fun and soft swinging

then bsdm is your full hard core rum n rasin

By *onyMad123Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

[Removed by poster at 05/10/10 16:21:30]

over a year ago

Many people in BDSM have , discipline, respect for their partners/slaves and can also lead perfectly normal sex lives and.......wait for it ......... turn up to meets, something a lot of "Vanillas" seem to be lacking. Funnily enough I have never heard the term "vanilla" used in any of the BDSM places I frequent but hey we are just a bunch of fetishists

over a year ago

Oh and that was from Master, Katie is tied up at the minute

over a year ago

"

cos they're into dark chocolate

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Forgive me if I'm misreading but looking for some sort of 'average' from what folks are saying it seems to be shaping up into 'if it's not Vanilla then its BDSM'? Is the the general opinion?

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

PS... except for what 'Be Nice' just said

over a year ago

Personally i dont think BDSM is a fetish and Wikipedia describes a sexual fetish as:

sexual attraction to objects, body parts or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature needed to satisfy (I guess like toilet stuff).

Nothing wrong with vanilla sex, its nice now again just to do that rather than spanking or toys (or be adventurous) as i do sometimes, therefore those only into convential sex or possibly those that are not adventurous, will only ever do vanilla sex

over a year ago

As I understand this 'vanilla sex' is the no frills sex without all the added extras .

Nothing wrong with that is there ? That can be enjoyable too if done with the right people .

over a year ago

"As I understand this 'vanilla sex' is the no frills sex without all the added extras .

Nothing wrong with that is there ? That can be enjoyable too if done with the right people . "

Absolutely

over a year ago

"As I understand this 'vanilla sex' is the no frills sex without all the added extras .

Nothing wrong with that is there ? That can be enjoyable too if done with the right people .

Absolutely"

So I am completely right ?

over a year ago

Absolutely

So I am completely right ?"

Thank you fabbers.

Now I have discovered what this term means , it will be getting more airtime lol

Anyone for vanilla sex ?

By *ichNjudyCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

"Many people in BDSM have , discipline, respect for their partners/slaves and can also lead perfectly normal sex lives and.......wait for it ......... turn up to meets, something a lot of "Vanillas" seem to be lacking."

We're not into the BDSM scene - but from the above we assume they not have timewasters like swingers do?

over a year ago

Ive always thought of vanilla sex as being non swinging sex, I guess what society deems as mainstream. I dont know why its called vanilla, but as someone suggested its a term deemed to describe bland missionary style, what your grandparents did sex (though whose to say that or grandparents werent swinging from the chandeliers).

I personally dont think that swinging sex is better than the sex between me and him. Its an added extra, a bit of taboo brought into our relationship, gorgeous by the fact that its those extra pair of hands that can get places where two people just cant, but the sex between the two of us has always been far better than any swinging sex ive had. Thats just my opinion and experience though

over a year ago

"Many people in BDSM have , discipline, respect for their partners/slaves and can also lead perfectly normal sex lives and.......wait for it ......... turn up to meets, something a lot of "Vanillas" seem to be lacking.

We're not into the BDSM scene - but from the above we assume they not have timewasters like swingers do?"

It isn't quite the same. You don't arrange meets so to speak. However it would be very bad form to not turn up to something you had give your word to attend. Yes okay sometimes it can not be helped.

We use swinging scene as well because to be fair if you asked for a facial in bdsm world it would be to boring to generate enough interest. However it is something both Master and I enjoy.

Yes a lot of what we do together is heavily BDSM, and we do live the lifestyle pretty much 24/7 but... we like the swinging life too. Its fun, its something we have fun with. We do not really go for other couples as swapping partners is not for us but in any of this its all about diversity.

Katie. ( As master is busy planning my demise.)

over a year ago

Hmmmm, I only play with single gents, meet via FAB or via clubs for swingers like Chams, so am I having swingers sex or vanilla ones?

Answer on a postcard please, thanks!

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

"Its called vanilla as its meant to be bland,flavourless sex "

Got to disagree..

Vanilla was the single flavour back in the day.

as others have mentioned the tern is used in any situation where you are talking about the norm

In swinging I see vanilla as non swinging

In sex positions.. Vanilla is missionary although to be quite honest we probably have had missionary sex about twice this year, so it sort of is not vanilla

over a year ago

Vanilla is sex with one partner - vanilla's do not swing - do not know about swinging and have no interest in it - happy with the single flavour !!

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

We have been referred to as vanillas a few times on here..the annoying thing is when people call us 'boring vanillas'

Not at all fair in our opinion...and normally gets met with a 'broadside' from us..

over a year ago

Good Morning fabbers

Post new Message to Thread