Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Question for the single women

Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

All things being equal, if you were looking for men, would you rather meet a single man, or the male half of a couple playing alone (wife fully informed and approving)?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Single male first but wouldn't rule out a male playing alone as long as we could both speak to the wife to confirm the arrangement.

over a year ago

Single only. Just my preference. Have to read between the lines on here though.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Single only. Just my preference. Have to read between the lines on here though. "

Yeah, me too, and tell me about it!

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Single.

over a year ago

"Single only. Just my preference. Have to read between the lines on here though. "

This

over a year ago

"Single."
get ya arse to Leeds then!!

over a year ago

Single man.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Single male first but wouldn't rule out a male playing alone as long as we could both speak to the wife to confirm the arrangement."

This

over a year ago

Married with permission then they won't start falling in love and making demands, getting all hysterical and everything

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Single,probably have more free time than a married guy.

over a year ago

Has to be single for me too.x

over a year ago

Depends what we are wanting them for... Although I'm less likely to meet one half of the couple unless it was a couple that we had met before and kinda all met up in different ways.

Ie altogether, 3sums any which way... Or separate rooms etc x

Ironically I find single ladies tend to be better from couples

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Single male first but wouldn't rule out a male playing alone as long as we could both speak to the wife to confirm the arrangement."

Agree with this

over a year ago

Single only for me please!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No preference

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

So for those who stated a preference, why the preference for single men?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"All things being equal, if you were looking for men, would you rather meet a single man, or the male half of a couple playing alone (wife fully informed and approving)?"

Single man, always. Married men have baggage, whether or not the wife knows.

over a year ago

"So for those who stated a preference, why the preference for single men?"
there ALL telling porkies!

over a year ago

Both

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Single.get ya arse to Leeds then!! "

What about the rest of me?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/15 17:32:35]

over a year ago

Singles have less restrictions around time and having to please others before me!!

over a year ago

Single. Easier to arrange times. Not going to get caught up in any hidden agendas.

over a year ago

Attached. Way easier afterwards re expectations. And so many 'single' guys aren't single....

over a year ago

Very true about not being able to know who is truely single....so many fibs told on here!!

over a year ago

"Singles have less restrictions around time and having to please others before me!! "

Oh so true. It is hard enough negotiating with one person,let alone two. Also when there are kids involved...all hope of predictability vanishes.

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Single only for me they have to fit in with my child free time

over a year ago

"Very true about not being able to know who is truely single....so many fibs told on here!! "
surely there are lots of ways of finding out if a guy is truely single

over a year ago

Single man

I would meet the male half of a couple but only if his wife does not insist on talking to me on the phone first

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Very true about not being able to know who is truely single....so many fibs told on here!! surely there are lots of ways of finding out if a guy is truely single "

Such as?

over a year ago

I'm torn on this because whenever I decided to meet a single guy they always have weekend kids. Not that I am saying the shouldn't see them as they will always come first it just becomes really hard to arrange whereas a married man playing with permission will have someone to watch the kids

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Very true about not being able to know who is truely single....so many fibs told on here!! surely there are lots of ways of finding out if a guy is truely single

Such as?"

Tell them you'll meet at their place!

over a year ago

"All things being equal, if you were looking for men, would you rather meet a single man, or the male half of a couple playing alone (wife fully informed and approving)?"

Single male

over a year ago

"Very true about not being able to know who is truely single....so many fibs told on here!! surely there are lots of ways of finding out if a guy is truely single "

When you can list them, please let me have a copy. I guess it includes things like...

watching the clock

checking his phone every five minutes

telling you to be quiet when he is on the phone

messaging on Saturday morning or daytime only when he is at work or the missus is out shopping

any more?

over a year ago

"Single only. Just my preference. Have to read between the lines on here though.

Yeah, me too, and tell me about it!"

The "cannot accommodate" is usually a pretty easy line to read between lol!

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Very true about not being able to know who is truely single....so many fibs told on here!! surely there are lots of ways of finding out if a guy is truely single

Such as?

Tell them you'll meet at their place!"

A lot of single guys house-share so I wouldn't necessarily want to do that!

over a year ago

I'd meet either. Prefer guys from couples to have a single man profile though, rather than contacting me on their couples profile. Have done that before and it worked fine. All parties happy.

over a year ago

I hate these comments about single guys being needy etc etc...I fuck(have a laugh of course) then go...onto my next victim.Call me a slut...call me a bed hopper..blahh fucking blah.

Also hate some thinking married men behave differently than singles...fucking lotta shite.

over a year ago

When you can list them, please let me have a copy. I guess it includes things like...

watching the clock

checking his phone every five minutes

telling you to be quiet when he is on the phone

messaging on Saturday morning or daytime only when he is at work or the missus is out shopping

any more? "

yeah when I give my number. I tell them they can text me. Anytime day or night. Could I do that if I was married or attached ?

over a year ago

"Single only. Just my preference. Have to read between the lines on here though.

The "cannot accommodate" is usually a pretty easy line to read between lol!"

Give it a fucking rest! Loads of guys house share or live with their kids. Not wanting to accomodate has fuck all to do with being attached!!

over a year ago

"I hate these comments about single guys being needy etc etc...I fuck(have a laugh of course) then go...onto my next victim.Call me a slut...call me a bed hopper..blahh fucking blah.

Also hate some thinking married men behave differently than singles...fucking lotta shite."

over a year ago

Such as?"

should not really need me to give you answers

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Married with permission then they won't start falling in love and making demands, getting all hysterical and everything "

This!

over a year ago

Either, as long as neither has a partner that is unaware of us playing.

By *um4usbothCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

deffinately single

over a year ago

Give it a fucking rest! Loads of guys house share or live with their kids. Not wanting to accomodate has fuck all to do with being attached!! "

What always gets me is how it's perfectly acceptable for single women not to accomodate due to privacy and safety reasons but not single men, because there are no single women and couple nutters on here

over a year ago

Meeting someone else's guy turns me on more than meeting a single. ..only with her permission though...

send him my way ladies xx

over a year ago

Single male almost every time!

That way there are far less likely to be rules about what they can and can't do (eg kissing, anal, sleeping over etc) .

It's far easier to just 'go with the flow'!

I only tend to play with married guys in a club or party situation when the wife is part of the group or definitely ok with it! X

over a year ago

I'm just as delighted to see single guys too mind! I jus stated attached as my preference because a preference was asked for. X

over a year ago

Give it a fucking rest! Loads of guys house share or live with their kids. Not wanting to accomodate has fuck all to do with being attached!!

What always gets me is how it's perfectly acceptable for single women not to accomodate due to privacy and safety reasons but not single men, because there are no single women and couple nutters on here "

over a year ago

"I'm just as delighted to see single guys too mind! I jus stated attached as my preference because a preference was asked for. X"

forgot to mention my wife says am allowed to shag you

over a year ago

What always gets me is how it's perfectly acceptable for single women not to accomodate due to privacy and safety reasons but not single men, because there are no single women and couple nutters on here "

Saved me typing , thank you ladies.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I'm torn on this because whenever I decided to meet a single guy they always have weekend kids. Not that I am saying the shouldn't see them as they will always come first it just becomes really hard to arrange whereas a married man playing with permission will have someone to watch the kids "

Very practical

over a year ago

Single as they can usually do weekends which is when I like to meet !

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Such as? should not really need me to give you answers "

You're right, I don't need you to give me answers. I simply wondered what your 'lots of ways' would be. Perhaps I should have phrased my question differently.

If a guy chooses to lie about his attachment status then there's not a lot you can do about it, short of stalking him...lol...and that's not my style

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

So it seems that single men are preferred over the male half of a couple. I have had a quick look through at the profiles of 30 of the single women who responded and found that 19 out of 30 (63%) are only looking for men. Leaving (37%) who are looking for couples and/or women to play with as well as men.

As the majority of single women are only looking to play with single men, why are you on a swingers site? Fab Swingers does have a sister site, www.fabflirts.com which is for single people. Wouldn't it be easier to look on there?

over a year ago

"So it seems that single men are preferred over the male half of a couple. I have had a quick look through at the profiles of 30 of the single women who responded and found that 19 out of 30 (63%) are only looking for men. Leaving (37%) who are looking for couples and/or women to play with as well as men.

As the majority of single women are only looking to play with single men, why are you on a swingers site? Fab Swingers does have a sister site, www.fabflirts.com which is for single people. Wouldn't it be easier to look on there?

"

There's loads of single guys on here. Why look elsewhere?

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"So it seems that single men are preferred over the male half of a couple. I have had a quick look through at the profiles of 30 of the single women who responded and found that 19 out of 30 (63%) are only looking for men. Leaving (37%) who are looking for couples and/or women to play with as well as men.

There's loads of single guys on here. Why look elsewhere?"

Because there are loads of places for vanilla people to meet other vanilla people and a very limited number of places where genuine swingers can meet other genuine swingers and build a community

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

The "cannot accommodate" is usually a pretty easy line to read between lol!"

Yes, sometimes it is. Plenty of guys cannot because they share - but if they cannot accom or use the word discrete, I will ask the question within the first couple of messages. Same if they are 'working away from home'...hmm, just sets my antenna twitching.

over a year ago

Such as? should not really need me to give you answers

You're right, I don't need you to give me answers. I simply wondered what your 'lots of ways' would be. Perhaps I should have phrased my question differently.

If a guy chooses to lie about his attachment status then there's not a lot you can do about it, short of stalking him...lol...and that's not my style "

like I said earlier. Surely if he only replys or texts you at certain times of the day or night , it may be different for me. Because the ladies who I meet i chat to a lot so they know we can chat anytime . If I was married or attached I could not do that

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

over a year ago

"All things being equal, if you were looking for men, would you rather meet a single man, or the male half of a couple playing alone (wife fully informed and approving)?

Single man, always. Married men have baggage, whether or not the wife knows. "

over a year ago

Because there are loads of places for vanilla people to meet other vanilla people and a very limited number of places where genuine swingers can meet other genuine swingers and build a community"

so a woman wants a gangbang...where does she go.

this scene has evolved into more than couple on couple etc etc..

in my almost 10years of fab..I've used the site in many ways..its called adapting.

over a year ago

Because there are loads of places for vanilla people to meet other vanilla people and a very limited number of places where genuine swingers can meet other genuine swingers and build a community"

Just as well fab doesn't have limited numbers then.

over a year ago

Who says all single women are vanilla? Some are swingers. Genuine swingers and part of the community.

over a year ago

Elitist genuine swinging couple alert......

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

But most of the vanilla places are totally rubbish and have no sense of community at all, so many singles have just ended up here by default - eg I was picked up by a swinger on a dating site!! It is also in some ways more open here.

over a year ago

Because there are loads of places for vanilla people to meet other vanilla people and a very limited number of places where genuine swingers can meet other genuine swingers and build a community

Who says all single women are vanilla? Some are swingers. Genuine swingers and part of the community. "

This ' I'm not vanilla !

over a year ago

"Elitist genuine swinging couple alert...... "

doesnt sound elitist more like...I'm married but should be allowed to play as a single...

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"All things being equal, if you were looking for men, would you rather meet a single man, or the male half of a couple playing alone (wife fully informed and approving)?

I can't really understand this point of view. A married man, on a swingers site, with a couples profile etc. is a man in an openly ethically non-monogamous relationship. He is already having sex with women other than his wife, with her knowledge and consent and probably within eyesight of his wife. But you think that if this man were to be meeting you alone, he is probably cheating and keeping it a secret from his wife?

Alternatively you have a "single" man's profile where you have no idea if he is married/partnered or not. If the 2 men are both in relationships, the openly married swinger has not reason to hide either you from his wife, or his wife from you, but the single man has every reason to keep secrets.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

A lot of women on here that only meet single guys still prefer to do that at swingers clubs. Attend socials and parties. Gang bangs. Greedy girls. Not really vanilla is it???

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Who says all single women are vanilla? Some are swingers. Genuine swingers and part of the community. "

If I want a man, I would rather meet a single man. If I want a couple I would rather meet a genuine couple, not two singles who play together. Cba going on two different websites depending on what I want!

over a year ago

Single man, always. Married men have baggage, whether or not the wife knows.

I can't really understand this point of view. A married man, on a swingers site, with a couples profile etc. is a man in an openly ethically non-monogamous relationship. He is already having sex with women other than his wife, with her knowledge and consent and probably within eyesight of his wife. But you think that if this man were to be meeting you alone, he is probably cheating and keeping it a secret from his wife?

Alternatively you have a "single" man's profile where you have no idea if he is married/partnered or not. If the 2 men are both in relationships, the openly married swinger has not reason to hide either you from his wife, or his wife from you, but the single man has every reason to keep secrets."

why must he use his married status?, I think thats the point thats trying to be made.

Having a partner does not give a married carte blanche over a single guy..he is NO better ..he is NO worse.

As mentioned previously..us singles..can effectively do a bit more than marrieds can do...simple fact.

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Who says all single women are vanilla? Some are swingers. Genuine swingers and part of the community.

This ' I'm not vanilla ! "

I completely agree, that there are single swingers, and they are an important part of the community and are appreciated by many many couple, what I am saying is that there seem to be a lot of single vanilla people looking for other single vanilla people on here.

over a year ago

"Elitist genuine swinging couple alert......

doesnt sound elitist more like...I'm married but should be allowed to play as a single..."

Wait! You're married? Why didn't you say so before....?!

over a year ago

(I know what you were meaning though!)

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Would prefer a married man who I can verify is playing with his partner's blessings. They are less clingy

over a year ago

"(I know what you were meaning though!)"

I'd bring my ring for u..

er..oops..em..

over a year ago

This ' I'm not vanilla !

I completely agree, that there are single swingers, and they are an important part of the community and are appreciated by many many couple, what I am saying is that there seem to be a lot of single vanilla people looking for other single vanilla people on here."

Ah then I sincerely apologise for misunderstanding.

Indeed some may possibly be better off on a dating site. But in my opinion, swinging people (mostly, not all) are more understanding and respectful of NSA than the 'fancy a fuck' brigade. Hence why they probably look here and not a 'vanilla' site.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Aw bless are you not getting what you want ? And you being part of a genuine couple too..... I was a swinger when I was a couple and I'm a swinger now, not easy to get mmf or gangbangs on vanilla sites is it, I like the social side and the club side too so I think I will stay where I am...... Oh and it's couples like you that are the reason I don't look to meet couples

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I am married, and I am allowed to play as a single, because Im a swinger, and that is our relationship dynamic.

over a year ago

That's exactly where I'm at too.

over a year ago

If swinging is nt open and honest then it becomes cheating simples and someone gets hurt !

Elitist swinging couple here

over a year ago

"If swinging is nt open and honest then it becomes cheating simples and someone gets hurt !

Elitist swinging couple here "

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"

Until Fab admin remove single people from this site I'll use it the way I want to. Sorry if that doesnt include meeting married men but hey, I have to draw the line somewhere.

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Like I said before, I'm not saying get rid of single people. I'm just saying it would be nice if the people on Fab Swingers were into all of the various forms of ethical non-monogamy. Maybe it's a subset of swinging that I haven't heard of before, but I've never heard if swingers who don't swing with married people as a rule

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Like I said before, I'm not saying get rid of single people. I'm just saying it would be nice if the people on Fab Swingers were into all of the various forms of ethical non-monogamy. Maybe it's a subset of swinging that I haven't heard of before, but I've never heard if swingers who don't swing with married people as a rule "

I'm not bi so so I'm not gonna do it just because im a swinger

over a year ago

"Like I said before, I'm not saying get rid of single people. I'm just saying it would be nice if the people on Fab Swingers were into all of the various forms of ethical non-monogamy. Maybe it's a subset of swinging that I haven't heard of before, but I've never heard if swingers who don't swing with married people as a rule "

That's because probably 83.6% don't have permission......

over a year ago

Ok back to the OP question then...and I answered truthfully that I prefer to meet single men.

Now it seems I am on the wrong site for the OP's peace of mind.

For the record I have been playing this game for over ten years...clubs...couples...3somes...moresomes...married men...but now I am only looking for single guys. Do not presume to tell me what I should and should not do.

over a year ago

single is my pref,but attached men are ok for meets if they are allowed out

By *ust MonicaWoman
over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Single. Don't need the drama

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im one of those single women that has been happy to meet with both.

But after some of the drama posts Ive seen from couples in the last week Ive just decided that Ill stick with single guys from now on.

Having said that, Im about to be thrown off the site anyway because I havent had a meet in a year

over a year ago

there are plenty who do. Just meet them. I would not meet a married lady unless her hubby knew

over a year ago

"Im one of those single women that has been happy to meet with both.

But after some of the drama posts Ive seen from couples in the last week Ive just decided that Ill stick with single guys from now on.

Having said that, Im about to be thrown off the site anyway because I havent had a meet in a year "

lol

shall we form a splinter group?

Fabrejects?

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup, as single as possible.

over a year ago

"Im one of those single women that has been happy to meet with both.

Having said that, Im about to be thrown off the site anyway because I havent had a meet in a year "

You're not photo verified either.

*shakes head in disgust*

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Like I said before, I'm not saying get rid of single people. I'm just saying it would be nice if the people on Fab Swingers were into all of the various forms of ethical non-monogamy. Maybe it's a subset of swinging that I haven't heard of before, but I've never heard if swingers who don't swing with married people as a rule

That's because probably 83.6% don't have permission......"

I meant any combination either singly or separately, so it's pretty hard to have a 3some without permission. Some couples don't play separately, and some do. Although I'm sure some do, I doubt very many of the ones that don't, would go behind their partner's back.

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Like I said before, I'm not saying get rid of single people. I'm just saying it would be nice if the people on Fab Swingers were into all of the various forms of ethical non-monogamy. Maybe it's a subset of swinging that I haven't heard of before, but I've never heard if swingers who don't swing with married people as a rule there are plenty who do. Just meet them. I would not meet a married lady unless her hubby knew "

If she is a swinger, why wouldn't her husband know?

over a year ago

"Like I said before, I'm not saying get rid of single people. I'm just saying it would be nice if the people on Fab Swingers were into all of the various forms of ethical non-monogamy. Maybe it's a subset of swinging that I haven't heard of before, but I've never heard if swingers who don't swing with married people as a rule there are plenty who do. Just meet them. I would not meet a married lady unless her hubby knew

If she is a swinger, why wouldn't her husband know?"

Some swingers cheat.

over a year ago

Single men (when I was meeting that is). Found a man, looking for a single lady now

over a year ago

"Single,probably have more free time than a married guy."
things my wife hears all the time, got the kids this weekend, football with the lads,going away with the lads,something has come up at work, working away this weekend sorry ex's ill got the kids. Same question to me and others like me are you free this weekend? Let me just check...yes im free.

over a year ago

Too right we do

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Just meet the people who are into "ethical non-monogamy' then. You cant have been on the site long if you've only just noticed the vast amount of singles looking for other singles. But just because we dong fit into your narrow definitions, that doesnt mean we dont contribute to the swinging lifestyle. I myself prefer multiple men at meets, and attend clubs regularly.

over a year ago

"Single.get ya arse to Leeds then!!

What about the rest of me? "

send that when your arse has had enough mouth last!

over a year ago

Definitely...

Post new Message to Thread