FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

should having young children change your attitude towards swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was just wondering what people think really. We have recently become parents and were interested in knowing what peoples attitudes were towards it.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not in my opinion. You would have nights out anyway,does it matter if during those nights out you have sex with other people?

over a year ago

Congratulations

over a year ago

no not if youre careful who you meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Was just wondering what people think really. We have recently become parents and were interested in knowing what peoples attitudes were towards it.

X"

I think becoming parents changes your attitude to a lot of things and swinging might be one of them but I don't feel there's and "should" about it. Its something for parents to sort out between themselves but one thing I know for sure keep the two apart.

over a year ago

As long as they clear away the Lego

over a year ago

I became less promiscuous through personal choice, i enjoyed being with my kids more than anything else and they were little so needed me more than i needed a fuck or a man. While i was still with my partner we didn't really have less sex until we were on the verge of splitting up, so for me it was just the whole 'didn't want to focus on a new relationship or meeting new people'.

I don't think you should have to change at all, but i agree with the other person who said it that you can do.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Absolutely not for us.... Having busy life's with kids makes us keen to enjoy adult time x

Post new Message to Thread