Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight MMF vs straight MFF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Straight MMF seems to work really well for many on here.

Straight MFF is often slated on the forums as being a ridiculous idea/ pointless.

Why??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Cock to hole ratio?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've done it, it was successful But my idea of straight is a little wonky anyway. So it probably doesn't count.

Perhaps it's because, as stated above (cock to hole ratio, succinctly put ) it's hard to see what's in it for the women above and beyond what you'd get with a one on one meet. I think there's also a perception that if the female of the couple isn't bi then she must just be going along with it to please her fella.

over a year ago

I havnt got the Bloody energy to deal with two straight Women anymore

Gimp

over a year ago

I've had both and the dynamics are obviously different in both situations.

The MMF was more me and her being watched by the OH whilst FFM was all the attention on me.

..could do with another FFM soon though. And an MMF.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

The best straight FFM scenario is where the fem of the couple is made to watch the guest fem play with the man of the couple. Ideally tied...at least to begin with.

So not a waste of time at all, but something potentially explosively hot for all concerned.

over a year ago

If the two males have no worries about been touched as in putting the womans pleasure first, with no hang ups it would work well.

And the same applies to the females, pleasure without hang ups.

Her

over a year ago

Straight Mmf is very hot works for us....well so does ffm....haha

over a year ago

Wife would love to see me with another straight woman but seems there are few females want to fuck another girls partner but many men wanting to fuck another mans partner so girls and boys why is this?

over a year ago

I need a ffm, any ladies want to sort me one out

over a year ago

"I've done it, it was successful But my idea of straight is a little wonky anyway. So it probably doesn't count.

Perhaps it's because, as stated above (cock to hole ratio, succinctly put ) it's hard to see what's in it for the women above and beyond what you'd get with a one on one meet. I think there's also a perception that if the female of the couple isn't bi then she must just be going along with it to please her fella. "

I've been asked to do a straight MFF and I'm not sure how it will work. I've had bi MFF and it's been great fun. But straight MFF seems like the guy won't be able to keep up with us both.

Hate to be sexist but women are ok with 2 guys... not so sure about a guy with 2 women. He'll be happy I'm sure.

By *avnut69Man
over a year ago

Sale

"I've done it, it was successful But my idea of straight is a little wonky anyway. So it probably doesn't count.

Perhaps it's because, as stated above (cock to hole ratio, succinctly put ) it's hard to see what's in it for the women above and beyond what you'd get with a one on one meet. I think there's also a perception that if the female of the couple isn't bi then she must just be going along with it to please her fella.

I've been asked to do a straight MFF and I'm not sure how it will work. I've had bi MFF and it's been great fun. But straight MFF seems like the guy won't be able to keep up with us both.

Hate to be sexist but women are ok with 2 guys... not so sure about a guy with 2 women. He'll be happy I'm sure. "

Ye i agree.. not sure you will get the full benfit if its totally straight and while he is resting inbetween you could have much more fun in a bi MFF

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

MFM, I get all the attention....MFF he would.

Wouldn't the turn on be the same, ie watching your OH have the most fun? I suppose there would be more pit stops for the MFF to recharge?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I go along with notion of the adverse cock-to-hole ratio for the woman in a MFF, and that one of the women may be doing it just to please a guy.

Single guys are less likely than couples to experience MFF on here, as the "hotwife" MMF scenario is probably a more common experience, and one with which I am perfectly happy!

over a year ago

living with two ladies helps lol. I have experienced MMF and FFM (most nights actually lol). although the ladies are Bi, I have had FFM (and FFFM) with straight ladies. A LOT of work for the guy, but in the FFM, often one on my prick and one on my face. then swap around. we have also done a game of 'twenty strokes and swap' lol

but then we have done that with MMF also lol. Very teasing! lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/15 17:02:21]

over a year ago

"MFM, I get all the attention....MFF he would.

Wouldn't the turn on be the same, ie watching your OH have the most fun? I suppose there would be more pit stops for the MFF to recharge?"

I think it's the 'recharge' thing that puts me off a bit. I've only had bi MFF before and us ladies just carried on while the guy had a rest and watched.

It's not with my OH, I'll be joining a straight couple so a different scenario that's new to me.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Wouldn't the turn on be the same, ie watching your OH have the most fun? I suppose there would be more pit stops for the MFF to recharge?

I think it's the 'recharge' thing that puts me off a bit. I've only had bi MFF before and us ladies just carried on while the guy had a rest and watched.

It's not with my OH, I'll be joining a straight couple so a different scenario that's new to me. "

Time for a chat about handbags and shoes while he rests

over a year ago

It's not with my OH, I'll be joining a straight couple so a different scenario that's new to me.

Time for a chat about handbags and shoes while he rests "

I'll take a puzzle book.

over a year ago

Time for a chat about handbags and shoes while he rests "

Great idea we are looking a F for FFM and I (f) am straight, yes it's about the attention being on him.

over a year ago

"Wife would love to see me with another straight woman but seems there are few females want to fuck another girls partner but many men wanting to fuck another mans partner so girls and boys why is this?"

Can only speak for myself buy I have no interest in being in a sexual situation with somebody I'm not going to play with

If I can choose two men where I'm going to play with both or a man and a women where I'm only going to play with the man I'd choose two men, if I'm only playing with a guy I may as well meet a single guy

Not everybody thinks like me and I'm sure some straight women would like to share a guy with another woman but for me personally I feel it's pointless

over a year ago

Enjoyed both.

FFM for a guy is mind blowing. Saying that I also enjoy FMM

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Wife would love to see me with another straight woman but seems there are few females want to fuck another girls partner but many men wanting to fuck another mans partner so girls and boys why is this?"

This is true. When you have couples who play separately, the male half of a couple playing alone is viewed with even more contempt on this site than single men, and we all know how highly regarded they are!

Post new Message to Thread