Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

st8 guys that have sex with t.girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ive met a lot of st8 guys that are married that have sex with t.girls why is this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

because men like anal!!!! and from behind they can pretend they arent bi!! xx

over a year ago

Tbh I'd say if it's a TS then he's still straight if it's a tv then he's bi.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol

over a year ago

"Tbh I'd say if it's a TS then he's still straight if it's a tv then he's bi."

Technically I would go along with that although personally I wouldn't be interested in either.

In any case there is absolutely no way in the world a guys can describe himself as straight & have an interest in TV's.

over a year ago

"Tbh I'd say if it's a TS then he's still straight if it's a tv then he's bi.

Technically I would go along with that although personally I wouldn't be interested in either.

In any case there is absolutely no way in the world a guys can describe himself as straight & have an interest in TV's."

Tbh I don't think it really matters at all. Everyone seems far too obsessed with labels like who you like and stop worrying about who they like.

over a year ago

As long as you both enjoy it what does it matter

over a year ago

In any case there is absolutely no way in the world a guys can describe himself as straight & have an interest in TV's.

Tbh I don't think it really matters at all. Everyone seems far too obsessed with labels like who you like and stop worrying about who they like."

over a year ago

'd??nd?/

noun

noun: gender; plural noun: genders

the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

over a year ago

Tbh I don't think it really matters at all. Everyone seems far too obsessed with labels like who you like and stop worrying about who they like."

The "its only a label" explanation always comes in conversations of this sort but strangely if it is only a label why do so many guys twist logic to avoid the "bi" label?

over a year ago

Tbh I don't think it really matters at all. Everyone seems far too obsessed with labels like who you like and stop worrying about who they like.

The "its only a label" explanation always comes in conversations of this sort but strangely if it is only a label why do so many guys twist logic to avoid the "bi" label?

"

Nail on the head.

over a year ago

"

Because they don't wish to be judged on a rather pointless metric?

Just like many gay guys hide their sexuality.

I keep my bisexuality a secret to the majority of the people in my life simply because the homophobic backlash isn't worth the hassle.

online though I don't really give a crap.

over a year ago

What's interesting is the difference in how a bi woman is treated by both men and women compared to how a bi male is.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/15 11:11:59]

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yes well said, so your still straight after trying a ts, mainly oral tho.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"What's interesting is the difference in how a bi woman is treated by both men and women compared to how a bi male is."

That's because bi women are like unicorns.... Look but don't touch lolxx

over a year ago

Straight guys do not have sex with Tgirls

over a year ago

"What's interesting is the difference in how a bi woman is treated by both men and women compared to how a bi male is."

You are right that there is less pressure on women in relation to bisexuality. I am not even going to try and justify it.

On the use of labels however we are on a swinging site. Surely it must be accepted that an honest answer about their sexual inclinations is not too much to ask?

Whilst label's are not the perfect system in order to identify potential people for meets in the absence of being able to spend a night in the pub with absolutely everyone on fab it is the best way available to at least start the search.

In that respect labels are helpful.

over a year ago

People should worry less about labels. If a guys wants to class himself as straight, even with a slight interest in tv's etc, then he can.

There are hundreds of levels of sexual orientation but only half dozen labels. It not one size fits all.

Let people be who they want to be.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Bi men also have to live with the stigma of

"bi and gay men don't use protection and therefore are bound to give you something! "

It's ballshit as I know more hetosexal people that bb than bi/gay.... For me it's safe or take a hike

over a year ago

"Tbh I'd say if it's a TS then he's still straight if it's a tv then he's bi.Yes well said, so your still straight after trying a ts, mainly oral tho."

Yes. Told you not to worry yourself over the finer details.

over a year ago

Spot on....

Furthermore .... I believe any argument suggesting labels don't matter is complete and utter bollix......

over a year ago

Spot on....

Furthermore .... I believe any argument suggesting labels don't matter is complete and utter bollix......

"

Thank you. A rare voice of common sense.

Of course they matter - we all check them out and they influence us.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Because they have breasts?

What about pre-op TS?

over a year ago

"Tbh I'd say if it's a TS then he's still straight if it's a tv then he's bi.Yes well said, so your still straight after trying a ts, mainly oral tho.

Yes. Told you not to worry yourself over the finer details. "

lol and yes you did there

over a year ago

Because they have breasts?

What about pre-op TS?

"

I never said they had even started surgery.

By TS I mean someone who genuinely feels they are of the opposite gender to their body's sex.

its between their ears not between their legs or on their chest.

over a year ago

If a guy fucks a TS then he is technically bi, but isn't the reason why he's fucking a TS and not a man is because he's not attracted to men, he may be fucking one but the person looks like a woman. Just my thoughts right now

over a year ago

exactly this xxx

over a year ago

Everyone should really respect each others choices.. each to their own as long as the people involved are finding Pleasure in doing it.. peace and love

over a year ago

"If a guy fucks a TS then he is technically bi, but isn't the reason why he's fucking a TS and not a man is because he's not attracted to men, he may be fucking one but the person looks like a woman. Just my thoughts right now"

Technically and legally he would be straight lol given a TS going through their transition can be officially classified as a woman on their passport, drivers license etc.

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

"

Speaking of logic, i'd rather fuck a man who looks like a woman than a woman who looks like a man..

What do we label that as..?

over a year ago

Speaking of logic, i'd rather fuck a man who looks like a woman than a woman who looks like a man..

What do we label that as..? "

Horny?

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Horny?"

Haha. Apparently that's not good enough..

over a year ago

Horny?

Haha. Apparently that's not good enough.."

If you are looking for a serious response then it would have to be bi. What else?

over a year ago

Who cares sex with a t girl i have foubd is great

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

In any case there is absolutely no way in the world a guys can describe himself as straight & have an interest in TV's."

So on that basis,how about a guy that describes himself as gay and has an interest in women?

I dont think it is as simple as some folk would like it to be..Ax

over a year ago

"ive met a lot of st8 guys that are married that have sex with t.girls why is this "

Guess, its a choice they have made and don't even give a hoot lol

over a year ago

In any case there is absolutely no way in the world a guys can describe himself as straight & have an interest in TV's.So on that basis,how about a guy that describes himself as gay and has an interest in women?

I dont think it is as simple as some folk would like it to be..Ax"

No it actually is pretty simple.

over a year ago

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"because men like anal!!!! and from behind they can pretend they arent bi!! xx "

over a year ago

Horny?

If you are looking for a serious response then it would have to be bi. What else?"

He said he'd take a man who look like a woman over a woman who looked like a man.

That means he likes the phenotype of a woman not that of a man and therefore would be straight. If he was bi he'd be happy fucking thw

e woman who looked like a man.

By *untimesManchesterMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Surely being gay means your attracted to the same sex? Therefore if the person is interested in TS/TV then they are sexually interested in the illusion of a woman. Not a man, therefore they cannot be gay? I have no sexual desires towards men at all. But a convincing Tgirl is attractive. Same being bi. Being bi means your attracted to both the form of men and women. Therefore the illusion of a women doesn't make them bi.

Discuss...lol

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Horny?

If you are looking for a serious response then it would have to be bi. What else?

He said he'd take a man who look like a woman over a woman who looked like a man.

That means he likes the phenotype of a woman not that of a man and therefore would be straight. If he was bi he'd be happy fucking thw

e woman who looked like a man."

Exactly my friend. Unfortunately we won't get an intellectual and well reasoned response from these sorts of people.

over a year ago

Sexual activity and physical attraction are not the same....

Having an appreciation of a persons physical appearance does not define you sexuality

If you have sex with someone of the same gender you are not straight....

Clothes have no genetic effect on a persons gender......

By *untimesManchesterMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Clothes do not but the appearance of that person makes a difference. If it was sex with a CD that is different. I think some people don't the difference between TV/TS/CD.

over a year ago

"Sexual activity and physical attraction are not the same....

Having an appreciation of a persons physical appearance does not define you sexuality

"

I had a friend a few years ago who was diagnosed with a severe kind of clinical paranoia. He was convinced his car, house, phones were all bugged.

I eventually realised that trying to respond with logic to illogical and irrational beliefs was a total waste of time.

I get the same feeling every time this topic comes up.

If guys want to believe that sucking or wanting to suck another mans cock (TV or whatever) does not make them bi or at the very least bi curious then hey why not. Go ahead.

over a year ago

"Clothes do not but the appearance of that person makes a difference. If it was sex with a CD that is different. I think some people don't the difference between TV/TS/CD. "

I think some people don't understand what sort of behavioural activity defines a persons sexuality.....

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

"

This is all just opinion. Some people are of the opinion that sex is just sex.

I personally need some kind of attraction in order to enjoy sex, and as such would not sleep with anyone who appeared male as i personally do not find it attractive.

There are plenty of men who see sex as a purely physical act, and as such may only be romantically interested in women and thus identify as straight. When it comes to 'no strings sex' they don't care who or what gets them off.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If someone just thinks of sexuality as existing in 3 boxes, straight bi or gay, then it probably doesn't reflect human sexuality that well.

Gender is something that's innate, rather than solely physical, and people are also turned on by personality, as well as the flesh.

I don't rush to label anyone - they're either interested in me as a person, not a piece of meat, or I'm not really interested. Occasionally at a club there's less time to be chatting and getting to know others before much play, as club goers might recognise - it's still a personal preference for us all.

On the sexual orientation scale there's probably an extra dimension that relates to non-binary gendered relevance, but since Kinsey we've lived with a straight through bi to gay scale.

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

I had a friend a few years ago who was diagnosed with a severe kind of clinical paranoia. He was convinced his car, house, phones were all bugged.

I eventually realised that trying to respond with logic to illogical and irrational beliefs was a total waste of time.

If guys want to believe that sucking or wanting to suck another mans cock (TV or whatever) does not make them bi or at the very least bi curious then hey why not. Go ahead.

"

You cannot talk about logic without first defining the parameters of the debate.

Most people are arguing against the semantic interpretation of the word 'bi' which you don't seem to have grasped..

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Tbh if it's either he's BI because no matter how you look at it they are both male by birth so having sex of any sort you're BI

over a year ago

why is it always some crossdresser/tv who starts posts like this. It just tarnishes bad names on genuine transgender women like us. cut it out. you dont moan when accepting to sleep with them, so why go writing a forum post. really....

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"...it's either he's BI because no matter how you look at it they are both male by birth so having sex of any sort you're BI"

You're omitting to consider the importance and relevance of gender, rather than sex.

Other than that, anyone who's perplexed by the partners they meet, may as well keep it in their heads, as everyone will have differing opinions, there won't be one definitive answer and you risk stigmatising people, which is uncomfortable.

over a year ago

I personally need some kind of attraction in order to enjoy sex, and as such would not sleep with anyone who appeared male as i personally do not find it attractive.

There are plenty of men who see sex as a purely physical act, and as such may only be romantically interested in women and thus identify as straight. When it comes to 'no strings sex' they don't care who or what gets them off. "

Same sex activity is not straight sex.....

Sexuality is not defined by romantic interest,,,,,,, it's defined by the nature of sexual activity ....

Its basic stuff....

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

There are plenty of men who see sex as a purely physical act, and as such may only be romantically interested in women and thus identify as straight. When it comes to 'no strings sex' they don't care who or what gets them off.

Sexuality is not defined by romantic interest,,,,,,, it's defined by the nature of sexual activity ....

Its basic stuff.... "

According to who..

over a year ago

You cannot talk about logic without first defining the parameters of the debate.

Most people are arguing against the semantic interpretation of the word 'bi' which you don't seem to have grasped.. "

The parameters were set by the OP and is it the fact that you are a "straight" guy advertising to meet TV's the reason you are keen to toy with the semantic interpretation of the word bi?

over a year ago

Its basic stuff....

According to who.."

Ask ya granny....or ask your mates down the pub if having sex with a man dressed in womens clothes makes you straight...

over a year ago

How I see it, forgetting the trans label for a second. If I find out a guy I possibly like and want to meet is sleeping with TV/CD, it turns me off instantly. Just for the prior fact that, even if someone wants to argue with this, under all them clothes, wigs, make up, it's still a man.

Other transgender women however, I don't mind. I mean if he goes home with Lucy hes gunna wake up to lucy, s to speak. It's not a case of removing our implants, or "ripping off a wig" with us. its a fixture. A Medical fixture at that.

Sexuality however, is very broad and each man is allowed to like what he likes. My boyfriend is 100% Straight. Would I fuck him? no. Cos a straight man would not want a cock in his arse... although, mine doesnt work anyways lol

Throughout his whole life he has dated nothing but soley women, as much as it was a shock that I was trans, it still didn't put him off cos, again, this is me. I live my life 24/7 as a woman and plan on going post op eventually anyways.

So, thats my two cents on the matter. These debates are truely unnecessary.

over a year ago

Why do lesbians like dildos? They represent a cock. Why dont they like cock there but like toys

over a year ago

"Why do lesbians like dildos? They represent a cock. Why dont they like cock there but like toys "

That's an easy one to answer. Have you ever tried to share your toilet with a guy!!

Horrible.

over a year ago

What if you're a woman who fancies pretty men dressed in women's clothes,who still have a penis and you both fuck each other,the woman using a strap on?

over a year ago

"What if you're a woman who fancies pretty men dressed in women's clothes,who still have a penis and you both fuck each other,the woman using a strap on? "

And the woman doesn't really like vaginas.

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

The human race is basically lazy, it wants to pigeonhole everything by making it fit into a specific category.

Problem Is, being lazy they want to use the least number of categories possible.

It comes down to some-thing/one being either one thing or another,it's a yes/no black/white, large/small mentality.

Problems develop if something occurs which doesn't fit exactly into a neat little box, hence this discussion.

Some want clarification because they may be doubting their sexuality and look to their peers because they cannot decide themselves and are worried how they are perceived, others want to impose a black/white solution to make it easier to put things in as small a number of pigeonholes as they want to exist, some have a more liberal view of not applying labels to others because they realise that brilliant white and darkest black don't exist, as there are many shades of grey in between.

To those who message after this, it is a circular argument with no conclusion.

If you reach an answer then tell me, is a zebra white with black stripes, or black with white stripes?

over a year ago

"Why do lesbians like dildos? They represent a cock. Why dont they like cock there but like toys

That's an easy one to answer. Have you ever tried to share your toilet with a guy!!

Horrible."

lol yep

over a year ago

"What if you're a woman who fancies pretty men dressed in women's clothes,who still have a penis and you both fuck each other,the woman using a strap on?

And the woman doesn't really like vaginas. "

Hey,,,,, have you seen Andrej Pejic...... OMG.... I mean OMG..... no-man should be that pretty....

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"How I see it, forgetting the trans label for a second. If I find out a guy I possibly like and want to meet is sleeping with TV/CD, it turns me off instantly. Just for the prior fact that, even if someone wants to argue with this, under all them clothes, wigs, make up, it's still a man.

Other transgender women however, I don't mind. I mean if he goes home with Lucy hes gunna wake up to lucy, s to speak. It's not a case of removing our implants, or "ripping off a wig" with us. its a fixture. A Medical fixture at that.

Sexuality however, is very broad and each man is allowed to like what he likes. My boyfriend is 100% Straight. Would I fuck him? no. Cos a straight man would not want a cock in his arse... although, mine doesnt work anyways lol

Throughout his whole life he has dated nothing but soley women, as much as it was a shock that I was trans, it still didn't put him off cos, again, this is me. I live my life 24/7 as a woman and plan on going post op eventually anyways.

So, thats my two cents on the matter. These debates are truely unnecessary. "

You young lady are an inspiration x

Wish you all the best for your future

over a year ago

don't mean to upset anyone but once a man always a man if u ask me

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Its basic stuff....

According to who..

Ask ya granny....or ask your mates down the pub if having sex with a man dressed in womens clothes makes you straight... "

Yep because we all know that blokes down the pub are the beacons of reason and logic..

over a year ago

"What if you're a woman who fancies pretty men dressed in women's clothes,who still have a penis and you both fuck each other,the woman using a strap on?

Hey,,,,, have you seen Andrej Pejic...... OMG.... I mean OMG..... no-man should be that pretty.... "

I'll have a Google,do you think he likes dressing up in women's clothes??

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Its basic stuff....

According to who..

Ask ya granny....or ask your mates down the pub if having sex with a man dressed in womens clothes makes you straight...

Yep because we all know that blokes down the pub are the beacons of reason and logic.."

Barstaff work at the confessionals of the average man...

over a year ago

Hey,,,,, have you seen Andrej Pejic...... OMG.... I mean OMG..... no-man should be that pretty....

I'll have a Google,do you think he likes dressing up in women's clothes?? "

Well,that answered that question

over a year ago

"

SHE! She has a vagina. God, cant stand tv's who mis-gender. gtfo

over a year ago

Well,that answered that question "

*she. She is a transgender woman who underwent GRS surgery last year.

over a year ago

I'll have a Google,do you think he likes dressing up in women's clothes?? "

He makes a living from it although to be fair he is an androgynous model so I suspect he doesn't consider clothes as gender specific ...

over a year ago

*she. She is a transgender woman who underwent GRS surgery last year. "

I stand corrected

over a year ago

*she. She is a transgender woman who underwent GRS surgery last year. "

Ah OK..... so all the pictures prior to that don't count worth a fuck then....

over a year ago

"don't mean to upset anyone but once a man always a man if u ask me "

Once a douche, always a douche. I hope you don't ever have transgender kids. God help them. You can't decide what science does. It's clear you don't even have the brain capacity to implicate the factual cause to how a trans child is created internally. Neuroscience, biology and Brain don't define the physicality of ones body. Sex and Gender are two different things in terms of this. But, no point trying to educate a closed mind, because you'll never learn FACTS.

over a year ago

"

I guess it does because its still part of her journey to where she is today. She came out early 2013 as trans and by 2014 underwent GRS surgery. Anything leading up to that is just a journey but "He" is now past tense as she is now at ease with herself x

over a year ago

I guess it does because its still part of her journey to where she is today. She came out early 2013 as trans and by 2014 underwent GRS surgery. Anything leading up to that is just a journey but "He" is now past tense as she is now at ease with herself x"

So prior to that he was making a living as an androgynous model....

Hmmmmm Kinda makes throwing a hissy fit about it look a tiny bit contrived and unnecessary

over a year ago

I guess it does because its still part of her journey to where she is today. She came out early 2013 as trans and by 2014 underwent GRS surgery. Anything leading up to that is just a journey but "He" is now past tense as she is now at ease with herself x

Hmmmmm Kinda makes throwing a hissy fit about it look a tiny bit contrived and unnecessary

"

Respect the fact she, now, is no longer who you are referring too. If you had any respect for Genuine trans people you would respect using the correct pronouns.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in then leaves.

over a year ago

Respect the fact she, now, is no longer who you are referring too. If you had any respect for Genuine trans people you would respect using the correct pronouns. "

You assuming I don't.... and your wrong...

Prior to your post I was unaware she had undergone gender correction procedure.....

But hey...... I'm not trying to sound morally superior......

sigh.....

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Pops in then leaves. "

Wise move honey

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Pops in then leaves.

Wise move honey "

Wise move honey sounds like a natural laxative remedy

over a year ago

"Pops in then leaves.

Wise move honey

Wise move honey sounds like a natural laxative remedy "

lol..... I just got that,,,,,

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Pops in then leaves.

Wise move honey

Wise move honey sounds like a natural laxative remedy

lol..... I just got that,,,,, "

Just got it? It's in the shops already?

Ruddy Sydney University move fast, the bounders! I'd not even filled out my form for Dragon's Den

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I'm not bi but...

I'm straight but...

Come on...

over a year ago

What do we label that as..? "

Another one of Rachael's lovers

over a year ago

I would class myself as Bi curious ...and the thought of a t-girl - TV - cross dresser - or a nice dressed man in women's cloths is a turn on but that doesn't mean I would give or take anal

over a year ago

??????

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am very bi, in that I pretty much like having sex with girls or guys equally. T girls however do nothing for me. Each to their own.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Meeting a CD/TV doesnt mean you have to:

- receive anal

- give anal

- suck or touch or play with the private organs

Theres more in sex than just those things.

over a year ago

True but I'd be sad if I didn't at least get to suck his cock

over a year ago

"Meeting a CD/TV doesnt mean you have to:

- receive anal

- give anal

- suck or touch or play with the private organs

Theres more in sex than just those things.

"

Really ?

Pray tell ....

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"True but I'd be sad if I didn't at least get to suck his cock

"

oops...

I mean : the men has to play with our private organs.....

..sorry for the confusion..

..punish me..

By *unkydesignCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"

Maybe they are concerned that if they labelled themselves as "bi" they would get other guys messaging them. I'm no expert but I guess that they are only attracted to the female form, be that with a pussy or a cock.

Maybe we need another tag on here "bi for ts/tv/tg" delete as appropriate.

over a year ago

"True but I'd be sad if I didn't at least get to suck his cock

oops...

I mean : the men has to play with our private organs.....

..sorry for the confusion..

..punish me.. "

Punish you?

*puts the lid back on the lube*

Won't be needing that then

over a year ago

Loads of guys say they don't think they'd fancy me if I didn't dress up and look feminine for them.

They aren't looking for girls or guys when they see us. They want the feminine/masculine blend we provide.

Post new Message to Thread