Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

camming pleasures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok been chatted about before but lets do it again.

Camming hubs and i love it skype couples,singles in chatrooms here and other forums .

If public we wear masquerade masks 1,1 skype we don't.

Whats peoples views on camming with people you have associated with either work or other.

When we scan the chat rooms and we have over the last few years we have encountered people we have seen around our town, work associates etc .

Hubs got chatting the other day with a cple he worked alongside in evesham a year ago after a late night chat we performed for each other hubs found it a massive turn on seeing a cple he worked with fucking infront of us on cam and i definitely got the pleasure from that lol ,although they deleated our skype after .

We have seen guys thecodd cple around town camming on open forums and find it really kinky.

I went back to college 2 years ago on a hair and beuty course and my lecturer was on cam at 3 am in the morning with her hubby and another guy and although she was wearing a lone ranger mask i knew her straight away .

Hubby also likes me to cam with local guys on chat rooms although with solo guys i alawys mask up hubs loves watching me cam with the guys knowing them by sight makes him exceptionally horny he loves to hear them direct me and see them cum watching and wanting me and talking dirty to me, he loves thecidea of seeing them up town knowing they have seen me and cum for me .

Anyone else love the world of camming? Or are we alone in our little piece of kinky fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok been chatted about before but lets do it again.

Camming hubs and i love it skype couples,singles in chatrooms here and other forums .

If public we wear masquerade masks 1,1 skype we don't.

Whats peoples views on camming with people you have associated with either work or other.

When we scan the chat rooms and we have over the last few years we have encountered people we have seen around our town, work associates etc .

Hubs got chatting the other day with a cple he worked alongside in evesham a year ago after a late night chat we performed for each other hubs found it a massive turn on seeing a cple he worked with fucking infront of us on cam and i definitely got the pleasure from that lol ,although they deleated our skype after .

We have seen guys thecodd cple around town camming on open forums and find it really kinky.

I went back to college 2 years ago on a hair and beuty course and my lecturer was on cam at 3 am in the morning with her hubby and another guy and although she was wearing a lone ranger mask i knew her straight away .

Hubby also likes me to cam with local guys on chat rooms although with solo guys i alawys mask up hubs loves watching me cam with the guys knowing them by sight makes him exceptionally horny he loves to hear them direct me and see them cum watching and wanting me and talking dirty to me, he loves thecidea of seeing them up town knowing they have seen me and cum for me .

Anyone else love the world of camming? Or are we alone in our little piece of kinky fun "

Every evening hundreds of people cam in the chatrooms on here so I should say its quite a common past time

By *r and mrsjonesCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

love it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When we first started swinging about 4 years ago , we did go on cam and it was quite exciting . Then we got ourselves out and met people , started our journey , and never went back on cam again . Nor will we to be honest , as it seems a bit sad now , like a kind of free bit of wank material for those who don't get out enough , but that's just our perspective .

Post new Message to Thread