Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Caught checking fab in public

Jump to newest

By *astmidlandscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

The other night, we were out in the pub, I (Matt) was checking our fab messages, and a lady struck up a conversation by asking if we'd had a 'fab' weekend. I'm sure she must have seen my phone! The conversation didn't lead anywhere, but it was a nice chat. Has this happened to anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We had something similar a couple of years back. Our local pub. Guy checking his phone. Me being a nosey cow couldn't help myself from asking him if he was having 'fun'...... Needless to say we dragged him home with us!!!

By *astmidlandscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Ha, like!

over a year ago

not yet but i often tilt my phone if i see a lady peeking

over a year ago

"not yet but i often tilt my phone if i see a lady peeking "
towards them not away!

over a year ago

I often use fab in public on transport etc - I figure people must be on it themselves to recognise the app! Has it led to meets - no! But then I'm a fussy bugger - and I regularly get chatted up in pubs/on public transport etc etc anyway! I guess I must just have that' freely available' smile on my face all the time!!

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

"We had something similar a couple of years back. Our local pub. Guy checking his phone. Me being a nosey cow couldn't help myself from asking him if he was having 'fun'...... Needless to say we dragged him home with us!!! "

Now that's spontaneity, I like that shit

over a year ago

"I often use fab in public on transport etc - I figure people must be on it themselves to recognise the app! Has it led to meets - no! But then I'm a fussy bugger - and I regularly get chatted up in pubs/on public transport etc etc anyway! I guess I must just have that' freely available' smile on my face all the time!! "
and a fab bottom

over a year ago

I always check mine in public ha. Just put my thumb over the pic's.

over a year ago

"I often use fab in public on transport etc - I figure people must be on it themselves to recognise the app! Has it led to meets - no! But then I'm a fussy bugger - and I regularly get chatted up in pubs/on public transport etc etc anyway! I guess I must just have that' freely available' smile on my face all the time!! and a fab bottom "

Thanks - most kind!

over a year ago

"We had something similar a couple of years back. Our local pub. Guy checking his phone. Me being a nosey cow couldn't help myself from asking him if he was having 'fun'...... Needless to say we dragged him home with us!!!

Now that's spontaneity, I like that shit "

I'm (mrs) not usually into spontaneous meets. It must have been the alcohol waking my cheeky side

over a year ago

We arranged to meet a Cpl from here in a bar in town not to long ago, when we arrived the bar was very packed, and we were not too sure where they were, to make matters worst the phone reception was crap too so I checked our fab profile using the bars wifi to see if they had left a message as to where they were in the bar, I also checked there photos so I had a good memory of their faces to help me locate them, as I did a finger came over my shoulder pointing at the picture on my phone saying "that's me, hehehehe" that surely broke the ice

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

For the majority of time mankind has tried to create history.....

Since the Internet we've been clearing our history...

over a year ago

"I often use fab in public on transport etc - I figure people must be on it themselves to recognise the app! Has it led to meets - no! But then I'm a fussy bugger - and I regularly get chatted up in pubs/on public transport etc etc anyway!"

This, just without the chatted up bit

over a year ago

"I often use fab in public on transport etc - I figure people must be on it themselves to recognise the app! Has it led to meets - no! But then I'm a fussy bugger - and I regularly get chatted up in pubs/on public transport etc etc anyway! I guess I must just have that' freely available' smile on my face all the time!! and a fab bottom

Thanks - most kind! "

your welcome

over a year ago

There's a feature to hide pictures so that you can browse fab in public.

over a year ago

Im always checking fav while out and about just makes sure who is around though

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"not yet but i often tilt my phone if i see a lady peeking towards them not away! "

You really didn't need to qualify that

over a year ago

"I often use fab in public on transport etc - I figure people must be on it themselves to recognise the app! Has it led to meets - no! But then I'm a fussy bugger - and I regularly get chatted up in pubs/on public transport etc etc anyway!

This, just without the chatted up bit "

Same! I need a big F-off sign above my head saying I fuck strangers for anyone to chat me up

over a year ago

So am sat in a pub at the bar. Three guys including...bar man...two women both sitting together at end of bar. I'm on Fab. I hear the bar man say to one of the women had a great meet the other night...the woman says you been on Fab long.

When I get another drink I show the page to bar man he says I'm on that...I said yeah thought heard you talking about it....then the guy end bar pipes in with did I hear Fab haha so it turns out all in bar on Fab. Two big guys and two women one a couple one a single woman. I stopped referring to the pub by its real name thereafter and just called it Fab lol

Is a woman (local) who often posts pictures of flashing in local pubs one in particular I've seen many others in. Guess some pubs have more swingers than others

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"So am sat in a pub at the bar. Three guys including...bar man...two women both sitting together at end of bar. I'm on Fab. I hear the bar man say to one of the women had a great meet the other night...the woman says you been on Fab long.

When I get another drink I show the page to bar man he says I'm on that...I said yeah thought heard you talking about it....then the guy end bar pipes in with did I hear Fab haha so it turns out all in bar on Fab. Two big guys and two women one a couple one a single woman. I stopped referring to the pub by its real name thereafter and just called it Fab lol

Is a woman (local) who often posts pictures of flashing in local pubs one in particular I've seen many others in. Guess some pubs have more swingers than others "

Coastal Devon? Where be that then bauy?

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

got caught using someones wifi under the name D-Link. I thought it was something to do with BT. The man who owned the Shouted my fab name out across the food hall before being led out of the super market with tutting onlookers. It was so embarrassing. It had turned out I was using his wifi unwittingly and he was motioning what I was looking at.

over a year ago

"

Coastal Devon? Where be that then bauy? "

Not far from you bay. Intact was in Sidmouth just earlier this eve. Go there quite bit

over a year ago

"got caught using someones wifi under the name D-Link. I thought it was something to do with BT. The man who owned the Shouted my fab name out across the food hall before being led out of the super market with tutting onlookers. It was so embarrassing. It had turned out I was using his wifi unwittingly and he was motioning what I was looking at. "

Haha that's funny dude

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

"

Coastal Devon? Where be that then bauy?

Not far from you bay. Intact was in Sidmouth just earlier this eve. Go there quite bit"

Exmouth pub?

over a year ago

haha yup ive been caught checking it a few times in public by women x

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"We arranged to meet a Cpl from here in a bar in town not to long ago, when we arrived the bar was very packed, and we were not too sure where they were, to make matters worst the phone reception was crap too so I checked our fab profile using the bars wifi to see if they had left a message as to where they were in the bar, I also checked there photos so I had a good memory of their faces to help me locate them, as I did a finger came over my shoulder pointing at the picture on my phone saying "that's me, hehehehe" that surely broke the ice "

That's brilliant! Love it lol xxx

Post new Message to Thread