Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wound him up wrong or right

Jump to newest

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We were on another site got a message from a guy that wanted to meet us,

He was a customer in our pub is profile was all lies and big lies his message,s were even bigger so we wound him up.

Would see him about not just in our pub but shop,s pub,s any were with us all being local he did not have a clue.

He was going to be a waster was we wrong or right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When you play with fire.....

over a year ago

If your 100% right he was going to be a waster and his profile was all lies then I don't see the problem like the guy above just said play with fire and all that

over a year ago

Wrong. And pointless. And arguably pathetic and spiteful too

over a year ago

"Wrong. And pointless. And arguably pathetic and spiteful too"

Very very childish.

over a year ago

If you hadn't known him and didn't have the advantage of know he was lying, you wouldn't have done this.

A good proportion of people on here are living out a different life/story, the truth about ourselves could be so mundane that it wouldn't attract anyone.

Its a bit unfair tbh.

over a year ago

"Wrong. And pointless. And arguably pathetic and spiteful too

Very very childish."

I'd rather not waste my time on someone I wasn't going to meet, its wasting his time as well.

over a year ago

"We were on another site got a message from a guy that wanted to meet us,

He was a customer in our pub is profile was all lies and big lies his message,s were even bigger so we wound him up.

Would see him about not just in our pub but shop,s pub,s any were with us all being local he did not have a clue.

He was going to be a waster was we wrong or right"

You say he was going to be a waster but as far as I can see, you were the only ones wasting your own time...

over a year ago

All a bit pointless really, what are you getting out of it?

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

over a year ago

Very very childish."

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Very wrong and unfair dont you think?

Had the shoe been on the other foot, you not of known who he was and he wound you up and wasted your time, how would you of felt?

over a year ago

And by posting on here and telling everyone is just a simple way of attention seeking....that has automatically backfired on you....he has harmed no-one, whereas you have tried to harm him...so in this little scenario you are the bad guys...wake up, grow up and maybe think about leaving this site as you are not true swingers....

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Depends if you wanted to appear that you get a kick out of pissing people about and wasting their and your time, so people no longer take you seriously, then Id say mission accomplished. Congrats

If you werent interested for whatever reason to move on why play childish friggin games

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple
over a year ago

cleveleys

"And by posting on here and telling everyone is just a simple way of attention seeking....that has automatically backfired on you....he has harmed no-one, whereas you have tried to harm him...so in this little scenario you are the bad guys...wake up, grow up and maybe think about leaving this site as you are not true swingers...."
To all them that are making comment,s he had started to wind us up his message,s was just a load of lie,s had our time wasted enough

over a year ago

Sorry guys but you were wrong .

What goes round comes round and all that ....

over a year ago

"And by posting on here and telling everyone is just a simple way of attention seeking....that has automatically backfired on you....he has harmed no-one, whereas you have tried to harm him...so in this little scenario you are the bad guys...wake up, grow up and maybe think about leaving this site as you are not true swingers....To all them that are making comment,s he had started to wind us up his message,s was just a load of lie,s had our time wasted enough "

He didn't know who you are so how is he purposely winding you up? Seems like you've wound yourselves up over it. Just because you know he's lying doesn't mean he was intending to waste your time. In fact, you've wasted his.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"And by posting on here and telling everyone is just a simple way of attention seeking....that has automatically backfired on you....he has harmed no-one, whereas you have tried to harm him...so in this little scenario you are the bad guys...wake up, grow up and maybe think about leaving this site as you are not true swingers....To all them that are making comment,s he had started to wind us up his message,s was just a load of lie,s had our time wasted enough "

Ifvthat was the case, just ignore and block why lower yourself to his pathetic level

over a year ago

Oh well, that's okay then...

I hear the sound of private notes being made...

By *ralbiswMan
over a year ago

Fareham

Some messages seem a bit harsh ... The question I have us does he know who you two are? If so, I would suggest things could get awkward for you, socially, but if not, and you can keep it that way, then playing him at his own game could teach him a lesson!

over a year ago

"Some messages seem a bit harsh ... The question I have us does he know who you two are? If so, I would suggest things could get awkward for you, socially, but if not, and you can keep it that way, then playing him at his own game could teach him a lesson!

"

Teach him a lesson for what? What game is he playing?

over a year ago

So an eye for an eye?

over a year ago

Lop I hope the couple who own pub at my local don't do that to me lol. I wondered who that couple was last month....

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

He was going to be a waster was we wrong or right

You say he was going to be a waster but as far as I can see, you were the only ones wasting your own time..."

over a year ago

"And by posting on here and telling everyone is just a simple way of attention seeking....that has automatically backfired on you....he has harmed no-one, whereas you have tried to harm him...so in this little scenario you are the bad guys...wake up, grow up and maybe think about leaving this site as you are not true swingers...."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Good Lord!

over a year ago

Then you just block and move on...you are still not painting any different a picture than the one you already showed with your OP...

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It wluld have been more beneficial if you had just reported him to admin. Now he's out there wasting everyone elses time.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't agree with what the op did but do some of you know how "holier than thou" you sound? Sheesh you guys

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Maybe he's on this site too, reading this post...

What goes around, comes around.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Personally I would of just messaged him back the first time saying I wasn't interested as I knew his profile was bullshit and left it at that.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

You can't pass all your bad experiences onto one bloke and give him all the rebuke you wanted to give everyone else, bit unfair, makes you look a tad childish and that's never a good look, makes you look a bit strange and might be off putting for other people who read this

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

think you clearly don't have anything better to do lol !You call him a waster for lying ..no lying ain't right but think you just been wasting your own time stringing it out . You know they aren't what you're after so why not just do the adult thing and tell the person you have no interest and spend your energies on speaking to those you do wanna meet .Far more constructive in my book

over a year ago

You asked whether you were right or wrong to do what you did. Maybe don't ask questions that you might not like the answer to?

over a year ago

Sounds like you had some fun at the expense of somebody you know who didn't recognise you guys.

Sounds harmless to me

over a year ago

"You can't pass all your bad experiences onto one bloke and give him all the rebuke you wanted to give everyone else, bit unfair, makes you look a tad childish and that's never a good look, makes you look a bit strange and might be off putting for other people who read this "
i thought they may be young! eek!

over a year ago

It sounds to me as if you have been doing what you accuse him of!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

A lot of angst about nothing.

over a year ago

How old?

Very mature, not!!

over a year ago

"It sounds to me as if you have been doing what you accuse him of!"

Exactly this. You seem to have assumed that as he's lying he will waste your time when in fact you seem to have wasted his. He might have an online persona which doesn't necessarily mean he's a time waster, just maybe he doesn't want the truth about him to be known. I must admit, if I knew someone was lying it would put me off but I'd politely decline and block. Really no need to belittle him and waste his time as if you have the upper hand because you know who he is. He's told a few lies, not the crime of the century, how has he wasted your time, you've done that yourself.

over a year ago

over a year ago

up to you how you waste you time - we wouldnt do stuff like that Sx

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Perhaps this fellow was a time waster, but I don't feel that you come out of it that well, either, Op.

over a year ago

This

Geez imagine if we started a thread everytime someone wasted our time

over a year ago

This

Geez imagine if we started a thread everytime someone wasted our time "

That pretty much happens doesn't it?

over a year ago

This

Geez imagine if we started a thread everytime someone wasted our time

That pretty much happens doesn't it? "

Speak for yourself ...... Had mine wasted 6 times in two weeks, I chose not to bleat about it and accept it as part of fab life!

Peaks and dips

over a year ago

Very very childish."

Agreed

over a year ago

"It sounds to me as if you have been doing what you accuse him of!"

over a year ago

Maybe you should also think about leaving the site as some people don't think singles are "true swingers"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

this went well

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"this went well "