Who wants to play with my man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/15 22:00:33]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

The women of the couple won't be present but who wants to play with the male? This doesn't sound right to me lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pass

over a year ago

"Pass"
exactly

over a year ago

Unless said man had his own profile then not a chance :D

over a year ago

"Unless said man had his own profile then not a chance :D "
do people fall for it ?

over a year ago

sometimes these are obviously just a fake profile.. but others just like to play this way.

We were talking to a couple the other day that often have status like this up, or that she is looking for a meet and Mr wont be there.. ( they work shifts or something)

I guess if you can speak to the lady and check its okay.. then it isn't as dodgy as it first sounds, although personally don't think I would.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Why is a male half of a couple playing alone, with partners knowledge and consent less attractive than a single man?

over a year ago

We occasionally play separately but it is always with people we know and we would never message strangers suggesting it. We are suspicious of anyone using a couples profile to look for solo meets - rings massive alarm bells

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why is a male half of a couple playing alone, with partners knowledge and consent less attractive than a single man?"

I don't think anybody is saying that. I think they are saying that a woman asking for somebody to play with her partner while she isn't there makes the more cynical among us suspicious.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We occasionally play separately but it is always with people we know and we would never message strangers suggesting it. We are suspicious of anyone using a couples profile to look for solo meets - rings massive alarm bells"

I just don't get it myself. If it looks like a genuine account, verifications, matching pictures, recent veris etc. Then surely that shows that he must be somewhat of a decent guy as he can sustain a relationship and can behave in the swinging world because of the veris. I would have thought that this would be an advantage over someone not currently in a relationship

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I get that the "please play with my man while I'm away" status sound like bullshit written by the man though

over a year ago

Can't see a problem with this .

We know some couples who like this , and the female often puts on the status such things as ' who wants to play with my man '.

The female enjoys hearing about it afterwards , and since plenty of guys enjoy this scenario , why shouldn't women too ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I get that the "please play with my man while I'm away" status sound like bullshit written by the man though "

In my experience there are the genuine people who say on their profile that this is how they like to play and its easy to see that it's true. Then there are the ones who say they want to surprise their husband, they are asking for a friend who is too shy to ask for himself etc etc.that's when my bs detector starts flashing.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Old, that, and chestnuts spring to mind

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

had this sort of thing my wife wont be there the first time want to met on my own next time fetch my wife you soon learn there,s no wife and no next time.

Why don,t they say there a single male sure they would get more meet,s

over a year ago

On our couples profile we've had guys from couples who have asked my wife to meet them on the sly! What we don't get is why they have too? We've always played seperately we see that as what swinging do. Each to there own though we've met many couples that don't play as we do and just before they answer the question or when the subject is brought up they always look at each first as to say, do we? Can we? Before the lady says "no always together" lol If you do get the offer or see someone you like the look of just check with the other halves simple.

over a year ago

We have sent messages to single women asking if they will meet my fella alone. Why? Because it turns me on to think of him fucking someone else whilst I am work

If a couple have veris, joint and solo pics i can't see the issue tbh. Its no different to a hot wife scenario....just a hot husband instead

over a year ago

Is he any good at Pool or Golf?; )

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I get these messages all the time lol

Usually it's his birthday though, just ignore

over a year ago

My word! I so want to find a bi sub female to swing with and put an ad like this out!!! Can you imagine the replies? Shall i do it now but pretend? Just to see? Someone do it then ffs im close to bein on the naughty step again cos i get a bit giggidy!

At times it's like "hello"! nobody has ever owned up to falling for it, have they? A fake profile AND went?

But if a genuine offer i'm surprised at the reaction so far. I dnt think it would be the same if the male half was offering the female up watching or not!

over a year ago

"We have sent messages to single women asking if they will meet my fella alone. Why? Because it turns me on to think of him fucking someone else whilst I am work

If a couple have veris, joint and solo pics i can't see the issue tbh. Its no different to a hot wife scenario....just a hot husband instead "

Post new Message to Thread