Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Both partners using chat room on different Devices

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and my partner would both like to enter the chat rooms when we are apart, fab has suggested making a secondary account to access the chat. This I have done however As a paying silver site supporter surely I'm not expected to pay silver just for the privilege of accessing cam chat now and again? any advice guys? I thought fab would honour this on a second account?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkieLassCouple
over a year ago

York

U don't need silver site membership to use chat

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Free non site supporters can use chat to, just get photo verified and start chatting or wait until had account 3 days

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

No, I'm sure that you'll have to pay again to get supporter's benefits. Do you need to be a site supporter to view cams? I thought it was just for multiple cam?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Me and my partner would both like to enter the chat rooms when we are apart, fab has suggested making a secondary account to access the chat. This I have done however As a paying silver site supporter surely I'm not expected to pay silver just for the privilege of accessing cam chat now and again? any advice guys? I thought fab would honour this on a second account?"

why would they? its a separate account.

over a year ago

If the accounts only for chat purposes why do you need silver membership ?

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

You can have account and use chat without paying again

over a year ago

"No, I'm sure that you'll have to pay again to get supporter's benefits. Do you need to be a site supporter to view cams? I thought it was just for multiple cam?"
And to be able to full screen the cams I think.

over a year ago

What on earth makes you think that you should be entitled to two silver level accounts for the price of one??!

over a year ago

It's purely to use cam/chat room via mobiles which it does state you have to have silver support again. I don't see why I have to pay twice just so we can each enter chat rooms now and again; we already pay the site to do that. I'm not uploading pics or gaining anything else by it! Just be nice that we could both have the the facility to enter chat room on using our joint silver account At the same time SeparAtely.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"It's purely to use cam/chat room via mobiles which it does state you have to have silver support again. I don't see why I have to pay twice just so we can each enter chat rooms now and again; we already pay the site to do that. I'm not uploading pics or gaining anything else by it! Just be nice that we could both have the the facility to enter chat room on using our joint silver account At the same time SeparAtely."

Well, thems the rules and I don't see why you expect two accounts for the price of one.. We both have accounts, are you saying that we should also get free silver membership for one of the accounts? So no idea of business them?

over a year ago

"It's purely to use cam/chat room via mobiles which it does state you have to have silver support again. I don't see why I have to pay twice just so we can each enter chat rooms now and again; we already pay the site to do that. I'm not uploading pics or gaining anything else by it! Just be nice that we could both have the the facility to enter chat room on using our joint silver account At the same time SeparAtely."

8p a day for silver membership. Scandalous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Moon on a stick

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

As I understand it, Mobile chat is still being trialled.. as such, it is open only to supporters, to slightly reduce the traffic.

And, you do know, it actually costs the site owners money to run chat for mobile devices, right?

Blimey, don't expect much for nothing, do you?

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

There is another alternative, of course..

Buy a new laptop.

No site supporter badge needed then to be able to use the chat on your extra account

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

So you choose to have 2 accounts because you want to both be in chat at the same time. There is a perfectly fine free way of doing this but you choose to use a way that is only accessible by site supporters And you expect special treatment because.....That's where I get a bit lost I'm afraid.

over a year ago

Not expecting special treatment at all...any how thank you all for your most kind considerate friendly comments

over a year ago

"Desktop view" job done

Post new Message to Thread