Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

ladies that play with ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

after a lovely phone chat today with a sexy lady made me wonder -those of us that enjoy swapping pleasures - not just for the men to enjoy but for each other alone - is it enough ?- i could spend hours with a woman or women but still crave my fella at the end - im not a huge toy fan so its not a case of lets use a dildo - need that male touch too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am exactly the same which is why I'd say I was bi curious not bi.....I couldn't just be with a woman xx

over a year ago

im way more than curious - bi-sexual means sex with both sexes and i have no doubt that i am totally bi -

over a year ago

I would never bother just myself and a woman as its for me like having a started and not getting the full meal.

I however do really struggle to be labelled bi as although I do it because I enjoy it its not something I'd look for outside of the lifestyle ( if that makes sense)

over a year ago

"after a lovely phone chat today with a sexy lady made me wonder -those of us that enjoy swapping pleasures - not just for the men to enjoy but for each other alone - is it enough ?- i could spend hours with a woman or women but still crave my fella at the end - im not a huge toy fan so its not a case of lets use a dildo - need that male touch too "

When I've been spending time with my girlfriend, I don't feel the need for a guy to penetrate me. Their company is enough for me, otherwise they wouldn't be my girlfriend.

over a year ago

I think its essential...

That ladies should play with ladies!

As a man, i'm fully accepting of this & happy to be invited to watch, participate, serve drinks etc

Then when you get bored...

over a year ago

"I think its essential...

As a man, i'm fully accepting of this & happy to be invited to watch, participate, serve drinks etc

Then when you get bored... "

Funnily enough... lots of us aren't bisexual just to but on a show for a guy to wank over.

over a year ago

Funnily enough... lots of us aren't bisexual just to but on a show for a guy to wank over."

exactly this - love to play with women with W as part of our fun with others - but never as a show - you can tell the difference between a lady that is playing for the man appeal or not

over a year ago

f/f is enough for me. I enjoy the company of men, they're presence is appreciated, but not essential.

over a year ago

I have been curiously waiting for my first social with a lady. If it goes well, will see how things go.

over a year ago

when I was 16 I lived with a woman who was a few years older than me who I was also attracted to but I would never admit to it because for one thing I thought it was wrong. she had nice long aubern hair, I remember her wearing a pretty light blue dress which looked so good on her and she always smelt so good too all the time. I still fancied men though because men and women are so different, well they are usualy.

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

I (Candy) love playing with women and would defiantly say I am bi. Having said that I always have Duke there to play with as for us we do everything together when it comes to swinging, thats just the way we are.. But I never play with someone just to put on a show. Its defiantly for me!

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"I (Candy) love playing with women and would defiantly say I am bi. Having said that I always have Duke there to play with as for us we do everything together when it comes to swinging, thats just the way we are.. But I never play with someone just to put on a show. Its defiantly for me! "

Same here

over a year ago

"f/f is enough for me. I enjoy the company of men, they're presence is appreciated, but not essential. "

Agreed!

over a year ago

Funnily enough... lots of us aren't bisexual just to but on a show for a guy to wank over.

exactly this - love to play with women with W as part of our fun with others - but never as a show - you can tell the difference between a lady that is playing for the man appeal or not"

I have to say though that for me the "show" is very much a part of what I enjoy... The knowing that what we are doing is turning on those around.. be it just Mr Deviant, both partners or a club full of people.

That is why I know just me and a woman wouldn't be enough as I think I would find it quite dull other wise..

to be honest Im very similar with me and another guy and only play with one if I am taking photos and/or videos for Mr Deviant or I know he is around somewhere to see it. So for me sex is very much a spectator event

over a year ago

exactly this - love to play with women with W as part of our fun with others - but never as a show - you can tell the difference between a lady that is playing for the man appeal or not

I have to say though that for me the "show" is very much a part of what I enjoy... The knowing that what we are doing is turning on those around.. be it just Mr Deviant, both partners or a club full of people.

That is why I know just me and a woman wouldn't be enough as I think I would find it quite dull other wise..

to be honest Im very similar with me and another guy and only play with one if I am taking photos and/or videos for Mr Deviant or I know he is around somewhere to see it. So for me sex is very much a spectator event "

dont get me wrong - i love that W enjoys watching and that is part of what we do - but im not playing just for him - a lady from a couple we played with was clearly not into the me and her part -

over a year ago

"I (Candy) love playing with women and would defiantly say I am bi. Having said that I always have Duke there to play with as for us we do everything together when it comes to swinging, thats just the way we are.. But I never play with someone just to put on a show. Its defiantly for me!

Same here"

And here.

Post new Message to Thread