Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Kissing!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find that it increases the passion and makes the whole thing more intimate. Looking through some profiles some people say they don't kiss. So what's the general consensus from you fine fabbers???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

We prefer not to kiss anyone other than each other as it does nothing for us.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/15 15:11:12]

over a year ago

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

We prefer not to kiss anyone other than each other as it does nothing for us."

Whoa bit negative and I'd not seen a thread like this hence the reason I posted it. Like you said it does nothing for you and that cool, just after general opinion is all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Massively important to me. Wouldn't turn down a meet if they had that rule but would be a little disappointed.

over a year ago

I personally wouldn't play with anyone who did'nt kiss, for me passionate kissing is a massive turn on. It's personal choice at the end of the day

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

Whoa bit negative and I'd not seen a thread like this hence the reason I posted it. Like you said it does nothing for you and that cool, just after general opinion is all "

Lol, search "Kissing" in the forum. x

over a year ago

Also I agree. Peeps say a lot of the time that this or that or the other has been asked before. We don't always have the time to go searching through the forums to see if something has been said before or not. Much like people dont have the time to go through their hundreds of messages. Better to just not reply on the thread surely?

over a year ago

"I find that it increases the passion and makes the whole thing more intimate. Looking through some profiles some people say they don't kiss. So what's the general consensus from you fine fabbers??? "

No kissing is a deal breaker for me, if they don't kiss I wont meet them

over a year ago

We wouldn't meet without kissing, all part of it for us,but each to there own

over a year ago

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

Whoa bit negative and I'd not seen a thread like this hence the reason I posted it. Like you said it does nothing for you and that cool, just after general opinion is all "

Its done once a week

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Also I agree. Peeps say a lot of the time that this or that or the other has been asked before. We don't always have the time to go searching through the forums to see if something has been said before or not. Much like people dont have the time to go through their hundreds of messages. Better to just not reply on the thread surely?

"

Sure, because typing "kissing" into forum search takes so much longer that writing up a whole new thread about it.

However, I agree with you that I simply could've chosen not to post. Just having a bad day, is all.

By *egsandPearlyCouple
over a year ago

Shaftesbury

We are generally soft swing and kissing is a big part of the turn on for us

over a year ago

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

Whoa bit negative and I'd not seen a thread like this hence the reason I posted it. Like you said it does nothing for you and that cool, just after general opinion is all Its done once a week "

O right lol oops

over a year ago

One of my main prefrences is that any lady I meet must have kissable lips...otherwise BLOCK, DELETE, whinge in the forum then profile deletion!

over a year ago

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

Whoa bit negative and I'd not seen a thread like this hence the reason I posted it. Like you said it does nothing for you and that cool, just after general opinion is all

Lol, search "Kissing" in the forum. x"

Ive used search function a few times, its not that great a function, sometimes needs to be very word specific.

OP I agree you should be able to post, whether or not its been posted before, lots negativity on these threads sometimes, peple sometimes forget not every is computer offay, not everyone realises theres search function etc

over a year ago

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

Whoa bit negative and I'd not seen a thread like this hence the reason I posted it. Like you said it does nothing for you and that cool, just after general opinion is all Its done once a week

O right lol oops"

Actually 4th this week and 6th time in two weeks

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"One of my main prefrences is that any lady I meet must have kissable lips...otherwise BLOCK, DELETE, whinge in the forum then profile deletion! "

LOL!

over a year ago

"Also I agree. Peeps say a lot of the time that this or that or the other has been asked before. We don't always have the time to go searching through the forums to see if something has been said before or not. Much like people dont have the time to go through their hundreds of messages. Better to just not reply on the thread surely?

Sure, because typing "kissing" into forum search takes so much longer that writing up a whole new thread about it.

However, I agree with you that I simply could've chosen not to post. Just having a bad day, is all. "

Yeah kissing is probably a bad example in this case.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Love kissing, it's an absolute must.

over a year ago

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

Kissing is a must for us ... no kissing , no meet .

And whilst it's each to their own etc.... those who don't kiss on meets are very much the exception rather than the rule , so just as with everything there is often an air of negativity when you are outnumbered . And there are threads like this one regularly on here .

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Here we go again...

Some do, some don't.

Whoa bit negative and I'd not seen a thread like this hence the reason I posted it. Like you said it does nothing for you and that cool, just after general opinion is all Its done once a week

O right lol oopsActually 4th this week and 6th time in two weeks"

The topic does seem to be on steroids lately, doesn't it?

over a year ago

Yep love kissing its the spark that ignites the fire

over a year ago

To sum up then kissing rocks and most people are up for it. All is well with the world!

over a year ago

That's cool I'm happy with that. And to say it's fourth or was it 5th time it's been done? Folk had plenty to say on the subject and it filled up pretty quick. And there are some sexy snoggers out there

over a year ago

We like kissing on meets op and we chose not to put comments on threads if we get tired of seeing the same thread this to is all about choice

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"We like kissing on meets op and we chose not to put comments on threads if we get tired of seeing the same thread this to is all about choice "

Was just about to say the very same thing.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I love kissing, love love love it

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

How you could get intimate with anyone and not kiss them is beyond me. Would be a real passion killer. Like being told you can eat a jam doughnut but you're not allowed to lick your lips!

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"How you could get intimate with anyone and not kiss them is beyond me. Would be a real passion killer. Like being told you can eat a jam doughnut but you're not allowed to lick your lips!"

Easily. When Bradley kisses ne, the Earth moves, so kissing anyone else is a major disappointment in comparison and if I did it, I'd be doing it just to please them. You wouldn't receive Anal if you didn't enjoy it, would you?

And besides, I prefer to be gagged, sucking on another cock or sinking my teeth into your neck/chest, so if your lips have time to get anywhere near mine, I'd be amazed.

- Amy. x

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"How you could get intimate with anyone and not kiss them is beyond me. Would be a real passion killer. Like being told you can eat a jam doughnut but you're not allowed to lick your lips!

Easily. When Bradley kisses ne, the Earth moves, so kissing anyone else is a major disappointment in comparison and if I did it, I'd be doing it just to please them. You wouldn't receive Anal if you didn't enjoy it, would you?

And besides, I prefer to be gagged, sucking on another cock or sinking my teeth into your neck/chest, so if your lips have time to get anywhere near mine, I'd be amazed.

- Amy. x"

Yeah, like I always say. Each to their own. Whatever floats your boat. Would just find it too strange myself.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Maybe it's because I'm single and have no one else to kiss that it is a requirement for me

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Maybe it's because I'm single and have no one else to kiss that it is a requirement for me "

I'm always up for a kiss

over a year ago

"How you could get intimate with anyone and not kiss them is beyond me. Would be a real passion killer. Like being told you can eat a jam doughnut but you're not allowed to lick your lips!

- Amy. x"

You just won the argument haha

over a year ago

"Maybe it's because I'm single and have no one else to kiss that it is a requirement for me "

Aw here's a virtual one mwah

over a year ago

"How you could get intimate with anyone and not kiss them is beyond me. Would be a real passion killer. Like being told you can eat a jam doughnut but you're not allowed to lick your lips!"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/15 17:15:32]

over a year ago

We won't meet anyone who not into kissing but the amount on here who either don't read the comment or who think a peek on the cheek is real kissing is unreal. Before being shot at by the non kissers we have no problem with your choice not to kiss just not for us

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"I personally wouldn't play with anyone who did'nt kiss, for me passionate kissing is a massive turn on. It's personal choice at the end of the day"

This

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

- Amy. x

Yeah, like I always say. Each to their own. Whatever floats your boat. Would just find it too strange myself."

However, I now want a jam doughnut and I blame you!

over a year ago

Oh it's nothing without the kiss.

Post new Message to Thread