Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

where are all the wives going???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems that there are so many couples on Fab where the guy is looking to play on his own as the female half has gone away for the weekend. Any body know where all these ladies are going this weekend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How cynical of you!

over a year ago

"Seems that there are so many couples on Fab where the guy is looking to play on his own as the female half has gone away for the weekend. Any body know where all these ladies are going this weekend? "

Hopefully they are going out to get themselves fucked stupid.

Wouldn't that be justice to all these guys who pretend their wives are interested in meeting right up until the time of the actual meet!!

over a year ago

"Seems that there are so many couples on Fab where the guy is looking to play on his own as the female half has gone away for the weekend. Any body know where all these ladies are going this weekend?

Hopefully they are going out to get themselves fucked stupid.

Wouldn't that be justice to all these guys who pretend their wives are interested in meeting right up until the time of the actual meet!!"

Either that or back into the imagination of the single man brain

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Seems that there are so many couples on Fab where the guy is looking to play on his own as the female half has gone away for the weekend. Any body know where all these ladies are going this weekend? "

Divorce court?

over a year ago

If you find out let me know, I'm joining them

over a year ago

They are all with the single woman, who wants their Fb present

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some of the "couples" we've chatted to the lady doesn't go away but she spends a hell of a long time in the shower.

over a year ago

Mine is on a business trip up to scotland and then off to copenhagen.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Seems that there are so many couples on Fab where the guy is looking to play on his own as the female half has gone away for the weekend. Any body know where all these ladies are going this weekend?

Some of the "couples" we've chatted to the lady doesn't go away but she spends a hell of a long time in the shower."

Some of the 'couples' I have chatted to, the wife is always walking the 'dog'. By now, the 'dog' must have walked around Europe a couple of times, at-least

over a year ago

This sort of thing has never appealed for me it's about watching her have fun. Would not want to meet on my own

over a year ago

"This sort of thing has never appealed for me it's about watching her have fun. Would not want to meet on my own"

same here get my fun watching mildred have fun and love others enjoying her sexy body,

mildred is genuinely at work this wkend as she is most wkends which is a bit of a pi--off as I have 4 days off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some of the "couples" we've chatted to the lady doesn't go away but she spends a hell of a long time in the shower.

Some of the 'couples' I have chatted to, the wife is always walking the 'dog'. By now, the 'dog' must have walked around Europe a couple of times, at-least "

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

We've had a few like this lately and lots of brand new people on the site contacting us. It becomes difficult to expect them to hang around for long though as so many disappear

over a year ago

I'm not sure I'd want to meet just one half of a couple unless there's been a social first.

It's comforting to know that everything is above board.

Even more so if I was a female/couple meeting just the male half.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mine has gone to Northampton and then London but she has kindly agreed to take me long with her.

over a year ago

There all at mine its bloody great! Got a few in cupboard, 1 in shower there all over .. then I wake up! And I stop dreaming and its just me and dog lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Some of the "couples" we've chatted to the lady doesn't go away but she spends a hell of a long time in the shower."

Yup, or "busy in the kitchen", "just popped out", and so on!

over a year ago

I am showing some a great time lol

Post new Message to Thread