Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Others spoil it for "genuine" guys

Jump to newest

By *ordonBennett OP   Man
over a year ago

dover

I see this a lot in the forums.

Single guys complain that their messages are not read or answered and that they therefore cannot get any meets on the site.

They then believe this is because other guys are impolite, not sending thoughtful messages, being rude, or copying and pasting messages, etc., etc., and generally spoiling it for the "good genuine" guys.

I don't subscribe to this _iew as I believe we all make our own luck and progress on here, and shouldn't blame others for our lack of success.

I just wondered what the general consensus on this point might be.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I genuinely believe other women spoil it for me....i don't geta look in

over a year ago

Also I think women are expecting models on here. If guys were that hot would they really be on a fuck site . When they can easily go and do it the natural way

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Also I think women are expecting models on here. If guys were that hot would they really be on a fuck site . When they can easily go and do it the natural way "

There are some amazingly gorgeous men and women on here. It's not about doing anything the natural way. I'm sure they could go out and pull a random for a one nighter if they wanted to but this is swinging and for lots it's totally differemt to just one night stands.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I see this a lot in the forums.

Single guys complain that their messages are not read or answered and that they therefore cannot get any meets on the site.

They then believe this is because other guys are impolite, not sending thoughtful messages, being rude, or copying and pasting messages, etc., etc., and generally spoiling it for the "good genuine" guys.

I don't subscribe to this _iew as I believe we all make our own luck and progress on here, and shouldn't blame others for our lack of success.

I just wondered what the general consensus on this point might be."

Agree,lots of good blokes on here who do well.The bad ones make the others stand out more too i think.

over a year ago

"I genuinely believe other women spoil it for me....i don't geta look in "

I haven't had sex for almost 3 weeks now, there should be plenty of guys knocking about lately.

Sometimes guys can spoil it for genuine guys yes. I believe most guys on here are genuine but shit at it. 'fancy a fuck', 'i know i'm out of your range but...','you free today', 'i want to meet you soon but let's go to kik and chat there' blah blah boring bullshit lies and boring. yes i do ignore my inbox when i get too many messages like this coz it pisses me off and i don't even feel like talking to the decent guys who send me messages.

over a year ago

"Also I think women are expecting models on here. If guys were that hot would they really be on a fuck site . When they can easily go and do it the natural way "

Why wouldn't they, it's a swingers site after all, Maybe some male models like to swing.

And to be fair there are some guys on here with the whole male model bodies going on. However not every lady on here wants that as everybody has different wants and needs.

Like the OP says, you make your own luck here. If anybody on here is going to judge you based on somebody else on site then they ain't worth your time to be fair.

Just my opinion

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

From what ive read on the forums, generally its the men that join with unrealistic expections of the site that moan about it the most often.

I agree OP you make your own luck on here. If the sites not working for them they need to ask themsrlves why instead of blaming others

over a year ago

I won't fuck just anything though, so sometimes just the fact that a guy is not attractive to me will make me delete his message and not care to message him at all. So it can be down to the guy himself also.

over a year ago

Oh my effing god... guys who can't get a reply on here and tell me about it, so what? I don't care if people don't message you it's probably coz your message is shit or you're ugly lol. Gonna shove it on my profile that i don't do pity fucks, amount of guys who expect one.

Shit OP, you have started me on a ranty pants rampage...

over a year ago

I think the worst thing that lots of guys do is 'I know you must get hundreds of mails every day...'

It's not flattering, really. It just reads like you feel like you're a victim and you want me to take pity on you.

over a year ago

dover

"Oh my effing god... guys who can't get a reply on here and tell me about it, so what? I don't care if people don't message you it's probably coz your message is shit or you're ugly lol. Gonna shove it on my profile that i don't do pity fucks, amount of guys who expect one.

Shit OP, you have started me on a ranty pants rampage..."

Like you, the whining about "good guys getting ignored" does annoy me

over a year ago

"Oh my effing god... guys who can't get a reply on here and tell me about it, so what? I don't care if people don't message you it's probably coz your message is shit or you're ugly lol. Gonna shove it on my profile that i don't do pity fucks, amount of guys who expect one.

Like you, the whining about "good guys getting ignored" does annoy me"

Ugh, it's insulting actually as well. Like they probably already messaged (and got rejected) off people and then look at me and think i'll fuck anything or coz i'm older i'm desperate. Not that nice guys in my opinion.

over a year ago

Bitterness and unrealistic expectations. The succesful genuine guys who have what it takes are too busy being awesome to moan about it.

over a year ago

dover

"Bitterness and unrealistic expectations. The succesful genuine guys who have what it takes are too busy being awesome to moan about it. "

What annoys me is the arrogant assumption that the whiner blithely makes that he is one of very few "genuine" guys (whatever "genuine" means)and that all the other messengers are nasty, churlish, selfish, or just plain bad...because otherwise he'd definitely get a reply...

I mean, come arrrn!

Really?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Some really 'hot' guys are on this 'fuck site'. You may not know them but I do

And we 'do it' the 'natural way'

over a year ago

"Bitterness and unrealistic expectations. The succesful genuine guys who have what it takes are too busy being awesome to moan about it. "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"From what ive read on the forums, generally its the men that join with unrealistic expections of the site that moan about it the most often.

I agree OP you make your own luck on here. If the sites not working for them they need to ask themsrlves why instead of blaming others "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Shit OP, you have started me on a ranty pants rampage..."

over a year ago

over a year ago

Lol. Some very hot men on here and I've sucked their cocks

Joking aside I do ok the 'natural' way but prefer this site as it cuts out the bullshit, most of the time.

over a year ago

No one spoils it , we meet plenty of great single guys

over a year ago

I'm not genuinely a girl so hopefully that doesn't mean spoiling it for all the genuine ones?

over a year ago

You're pretty hot...

I agree with the others who've said it but here's loads of hot guys on here looking for something to do while at work or looking or an easy fuck. A lot are looking for milfs, luckily for me.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I'm not genuinely a girl so hopefully that doesn't mean spoiling it for all the genuine ones? "

You are girlie enough to be the 'competition' xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/15 13:21:54]

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Can't help wondering if the common denominator of the spoil/waste type messages is negativity. Makes you wonder if it doesn't work why people still keep using it - ho hum.

over a year ago

"Can't help wondering if the common denominator of the spoil/waste type messages is negativity. Makes you wonder if it doesn't work why people still keep using it - ho hum. "

I wonder why they still stay on the site? Must like being miserable.

Can't wait to be back to meeting and just skim through my inbox deleting almost everybody and not giving a shit.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Can't help wondering if the common denominator of the spoil/waste type messages is negativity. Makes you wonder if it doesn't work why people still keep using it - ho hum.

I wonder why they still stay on the site? Must like being miserable.

Can't wait to be back to meeting and just skim through my inbox deleting almost everybody and not giving a shit. "

In a positive way..... of course.

over a year ago

ive seen first hand what happens when a single female joins and read the messages. id suggest you try look at it from a woman's point of veiw; 150-350 messages a day? angry men demanding you answer NOW or suffer abuse threats and intimidation and it does affect women's points of veiw and attitudes to single men!

over a year ago

"I'm not genuinely a girl so hopefully that doesn't mean spoiling it for all the genuine ones?

You are girlie enough to be the 'competition' xxx"

Aw thank you Josie xx

over a year ago

"Also I think women are expecting models on here. If guys were that hot would they really be on a fuck site . When they can easily go and do it the natural way

There are some amazingly gorgeous men and women on here. It's not about doing anything the natural way. I'm sure they could go out and pull a random for a one nighter if they wanted to but this is swinging and for lots it's totally differemt to just one night stands. "

Swinging is very different to pulling on a night out

over a year ago

I tend to agree with you. Go about things the right way, treat people properly and set expectations realistically and anyone can have fun on here!

I've had 3 meets since I joined last Simmer (2 verified, first wasn't) and that includes being totally offline for about 3 or 4 months.

I'm bang average in every respect, so if I can get meets, ANYONE can! No excuses!

over a year ago

decent looking guys who are polite are in great demand on here.

its all very well being very polite but if your face doesnt fit,then thats it.it will not go any further

over a year ago

dover

I tend to agree with you. Go about things the right way, treat people properly and set expectations realistically and anyone can have fun on here!

I've had 3 meets since I joined last Simmer (2 verified, first wasn't) and that includes being totally offline for about 3 or 4 months.

I'm bang average in every respect, so if I can get meets, ANYONE can! No excuses!"

Well I'm glad to see that people tend to agree that this "bad guys ruin it for good guys" whining attitude is uncalled for, and I also believe it to be arrogant.

over a year ago

A fuck site lol well done epic fail...

over a year ago

Good guys bad guys it is all in the eye of the one looking at the profiles.

It maybe that the bad ones make it better for the good ones.

If you are what is being looked for then fine...if added to that you are non pushy, polite, clean and patient then you will do okay here...

Some do better than others and it's all down to having more to offer...

over a year ago

i have fucked a guy who was a catwalk model,he has been in music videos and adverts.i fucked another model at tudor lounge a couple of weeks ago.

there are some truly stunning men on here who are polite and they do very well.

over a year ago

I've been on a year and only got my first meet in the last week. Unverified unfortunately. I'm still here mainly because I like to read the forums and i dont give up easily. I have noticed more replies recently. They have been thanks but no thanks but i see it as a step in the right direction. One of the replies was from the male of a couple saying sorry mate but she's looking for Brad pits twin so there are some ladies on here of that ilk. I've updated my profile and stepped up my messaging game and it seems to have worked at least a little. I unfortunately can't get past the ugly filter for some but that isn't going to put me off anytime soon. I'm getting good at spotting the ones who it's pointless messaging as well.

over a year ago

dover

" ive seen first hand what happens when a single female joins and read the messages. id suggest you try look at it from a woman's point of veiw; 150-350 messages a day? angry men demanding you answer NOW or suffer abuse threats and intimidation and it does affect women's points of veiw and attitudes to single men!

"

I've seen it first hand too when I was part of a couple on here and I agree there were a fair number of messages to get through, a few of which were abusive, but the lady I was with deleted, blocked, moved on, and it certainly didn't change her attitude, just sharpened her bullshit-radar...and made the message perusal faster..

over a year ago

"

Agree,lots of good blokes on here who do well.The bad ones make the others stand out more too i think."

Well put

over a year ago

"

I just wondered what the general consensus on this point might be. ive seen first hand what happens when a single female joins and read the messages. id suggest you try look at it from a woman's point of veiw; 150-350 messages a day? angry men demanding you answer NOW or suffer abuse threats and intimidation and it does affect women's points of veiw and attitudes to single men!

"

I have honestly never had that kind of attention on here.

I mean, 350 messages a day? Sorry... bollocks.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

This is not exactly nuclear physics

1) Read a profile

2) Do you meet her requirements?

3) No? Go back to step 1 (but for heaven’s sake, read a different profile)

4) Yes? Send her a nice message telling her that you like her and that you feel that you meet her requirements. Give her something which she feels makes you more special than the several other guys who too have written to her

5) Then wait until she replies. Don’t pester her and try and put her under pressure. You would not believe how close the ‘Reply to Message’ button is to the ‘DELETE message Also block user’ button

6) If/when she does reply, remain calm, and tell her that you would like to meet with her at her convenience

7) If/when you do meet her ..... I don’t need to spell out the rest, do I?

over a year ago

The nutjobs and time wasters just enhance the interest for genuine so no complaints here lol

over a year ago

I just wondered what the general consensus on this point might be. ive seen first hand what happens when a single female joins and read the messages. id suggest you try look at it from a woman's point of veiw; 150-350 messages a day? angry men demanding you answer NOW or suffer abuse threats and intimidation and it does affect women's points of veiw and attitudes to single men!

"

this is by no means every woman's experience on here. mine is rather pleasant thank you. no angry abusive men, and certainly never hundreds of messages a day.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

I mean, 350 messages a day? Sorry... bollocks."

I got 389 in one day once. Was years ago as a complete newbie so i didnt know about setting filters etc. Impressively the first 127 happened within half an hour of me joining and id not even learnt how to.upload a pic yet let have any on my profile

over a year ago

"

I can easily get over 100 people message me a day when meeting, and i'm not that attractive. I definitely think someone stereotypically attractive would easily get more messages than me.

over a year ago

"

open a new profile no pics just nsa and see for yourself!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

I mean, 350 messages a day? Sorry... bollocks.

I got 389 in one day once. Was years ago as a complete newbie so i didnt know about setting filters etc. Impressively the first 127 happened within half an hour of me joining and id not even learnt how to.upload a pic yet let have any on my profile "

I can't remember exactly as it was 7 months ago. I received well over 200 messages in a single day and just like you, nearly half of those within the first couple of hours

My profile hardly said anything about me and I uploaded the first photograph after a week, which was taken by the first guy I met 24 hours after I had created an account

Granted that the vast majority of those messages were one-liners but I still ended up spending hours going through the whole lot

These days, I still sometimes receive a 100+ messages but mostly it is around 50 a day

over a year ago

They don't get messages because they cry about it. Then they post threads, crying about it even more. It's not sexy. I'm a single man and have fun talking to women on here. Yesterday was a quiet day for me with no messages from women. I didn't cry about it.

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

This topic has been done to death numerous times.

It happens - you aint going to change it. Just get on with it

over a year ago

"This is not exactly nuclear physics

1) Read a profile

2) Do you meet her requirements?

3) No? Go back to step 1 (but for heaven’s sake, read a different profile)

4) Yes? Send her a nice message telling her that you like her and that you feel that you meet her requirements. Give her something which she feels makes you more special than the several other guys who too have written to her

5) Then wait until she replies. Don’t pester her and try and put her under pressure. You would not believe how close the ‘Reply to Message’ button is to the ‘DELETE message Also block user’ button

6) If/when she does reply, remain calm, and tell her that you would like to meet with her at her convenience

7) If/when you do meet her ..... I don’t need to spell out the rest, do I?"

5 & 6 are very good advice.

over a year ago

Ugh, it's insulting actually as well. Like they probably already messaged (and got rejected) off people and then look at me and think i'll fuck anything or coz i'm older i'm desperate. Not that nice guys in my opinion."

Lol if your back from your rant

I'm sure no one looks at you and thinks "she'll do"! Lol

I'm pretty sure your plenty of people's type

over a year ago

Ugh, it's insulting actually as well. Like they probably already messaged (and got rejected) off people and then look at me and think i'll fuck anything or coz i'm older i'm desperate. Not that nice guys in my opinion.

Lol if your back from your rant

I'm sure no one looks at you and thinks "she'll do"! Lol

I'm pretty sure your plenty of people's type "

Thanks, i;m sure some do though. And yeah by the way many guys obsess about my tattoos i know that my tattoos are many peoples type lol.

over a year ago

None are spoiling it, not sure why, but most men dont know the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman, a woman can meet and fuck everyday here, whilst it can be years to get one fuck for a man lol. Women get so much emails they got no time to reply, imagine if they have 80 msg and they reply to each that means they will have 80 convos, they would be on fab for months to get thru it all lol

over a year ago

dover

It happens - you aint going to change it. Just get on with it"

Errrr....actually I've never once seen a thread specifically on this topic, though the whining attitude itself has cropped up on and been demonstrated on many other threads.

Also I don't wish to change anything at all, but clearly stated in my OP that I was just canvassing opinion.

And just get on with what exactly?

I believe if you are going to "contribute" to a thread at least read what is actually written

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the ones who generally complain aren't going to show up in this thread to point out they blame everyone else.....

some people act as if they are "owed" just for being here.....

over a year ago

I reckon you've nailed it OP.

I don't hold with the idea of blaming others for one's lack of success in life.

We get out of life what we put in

over a year ago

im no longer looking to meet, due to being stood up on social meets 4times. despite the guys all having been on here at least 6 months, verified, as were the ppl who had verified them, chatted for a couple of weeks, including on phone, and they had all confirmed that day.

my free time is minimal, and important to me, so im no longer risking it bein wasted.

over a year ago

"im no longer looking to meet, due to being stood up on social meets 4times. despite the guys all having been on here at least 6 months, verified, as were the ppl who had verified them, chatted for a couple of weeks, including on phone, and they had all confirmed that day.

my free time is minimal, and important to me, so im no longer risking it bein wasted. "

fools crazy fools arrrgggghhhhh!!! hope you reported them all!!!

over a year ago

Iv had two meets afteR bein here for a week but still only a few messages received. See Me I will reply to any messages received just out of respect.

over a year ago

"Iv had two meets afteR bein here for a week but still only a few messages received. See Me I will reply to any messages received just out of respect."

that's great, while its a few messages, im not replying to 20-30 shit messages while I eat my breakfast, when I could be giggling at forum posts.x

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"im no longer looking to meet, due to being stood up on social meets 4times. despite the guys all having been on here at least 6 months, verified, as were the ppl who had verified them, chatted for a couple of weeks, including on phone, and they had all confirmed that day.

my free time is minimal, and important to me, so im no longer risking it bein wasted. "

My suggestion would be to meet people in clubs only as if then someone doesn't turn up .....

Oh, this is wind-up Have you made an application for compensation with the SOS (Swinger's Ombudsman Service)?

over a year ago

my free time is minimal, and important to me, so im no longer risking it bein wasted.

My suggestion would be to meet people in clubs only as if then someone doesn't turn up .....

Oh, this is wind-up Have you made an application for compensation with the SOS (Swinger's Ombudsman Service)?"

lol, work hours and childcare, plus lack of transport, means clubs are not goin to be a regular thing, 1st visit to 1is planned for beginning of may.

over a year ago

What exactly counts as a shit message

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Errrr....actually I've never once seen a thread specifically on this topic, though the whining attitude itself has cropped up on and been demonstrated on many other threads.

Also I don't wish to change anything at all, but clearly stated in my OP that I was just canvassing opinion.

I believe if you are going to "contribute" to a thread at least read what is actually written "

Make your mind up.

You start by saying that you see this a lot in the Forums. Then you say Errr I've never once seen a thread specifically on this topic.

Well I've seen plenty and if you look I'm sure you will find some,

over a year ago

dover

I believe if you are going to "contribute" to a thread at least read what is actually written

Make your mind up.

You start by saying that you see this a lot in the Forums. Then you say Errr I've never once seen a thread specifically on this topic.

Well I've seen plenty and if you look I'm sure you will find some,"

As I have clearly said, I have seen the attitude demonstrated many times in different postings but have never seen a specific thread on the subject. I have searched the forum and there was one thread vaguely related to the topic three weeks ago, so hardly "done to death" as you would have it.

I felt it was worth discussing the whole attitude in a separate thread, and it has proved most illuminating, with some interesting and thoughtful contributions...

well...in most cases...

over a year ago

U tell Em gord

over a year ago

"What exactly counts as a shit message "

fancy a fuck?

im in your area with work...

r u free 2night?

having much luck?

im looking for a hot milf..

my profile, if they bothered to read it, would eliminate half the messages. also shadow profile pics put me off.

By *eorgy26Man
over a year ago

Sutton

"None are spoiling it, not sure why, but most men dont know the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman."

I'd hazard a guess that it is far larger ratio of that. I'd be very interested to see the stats on active profiles but unfortunately that would never happen.

Guys, who come on here thinking they'll get a easy fuck are sorely mistaken. Being honest they'd fare a much better chance going down the pub and acting like a normal friendly human being than getting "lucky" here.

It's the equivalent of going to a club where there are 5 women and 95 men. Of course it's only natural they'll get pissed off with the over zealous attention.

over a year ago

U tell Em gord

over a year ago

dover

"None are spoiling it, not sure why, but most men dont know the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman.

I'd hazard a guess that it is far larger ratio of that. I'd be very interested to see the stats on active profiles but unfortunately that would never happen.

It's the equivalent of going to a club where there are 5 women and 95 men. Of course it's only natural they'll get pissed off with the over zealous attention."

This topic of rations also crops up in threads from time to time, but nobody can really be sure what they are so I thought a straightforward way of getting some idea would be to run a search for women within 30 miles of my location (not necessarily willing to meet today) which yielded 300, and the same result was obtained for men, though I suspect that 300 may be a default maximum figure in the search facility, but it does show that there are plenty of women out there, not to mention couples...

By *eorgy26Man
over a year ago

Sutton

"

This topic of rations also crops up in threads from time to time, but nobody can really be sure what they are so I thought a straightforward way of getting some idea would be to run a search for women within 30 miles of my location (not necessarily willing to meet today) which yielded 300, and the same result was obtained for men, though I suspect that 300 may be a default maximum figure in the search facility, but it does show that there are plenty of women out there, not to mention couples...

"

I think you mean ratios or I hope you do!

300 is deffo the max, I agree I may be well off the mark but you should really only include "active" profiles. Let's say ones that have logged in during the last week.

Would get even more interesting if you include number of veri's, my assumption is that you will find a large discrepancy between women's numbers and men's. Meaning something definitely doesn't add up, unless there is a elite subset of men who are meeting the majority of women which doesn't sound too healthy.

All supposition but who knows!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

300 is deffo the max, I agree I may be well off the mark but you should really only include "active" profiles. Let's say ones that have logged in during the last week.

Would get even more interesting if you include number of veri's, my assumption is that you will find a large discrepancy between women's numbers and men's. Meaning something definitely doesn't add up, unless there is a elite subset of men who are meeting the majority of women which doesn't sound too healthy.

All supposition but who knows!"

I've just done a search near me of woman looking for me.. 73 results. Only the first 25 of those had logged on within the last fortnight. Men looking for woman over 300 and all 300 of those had logged in within the last fortnight.

over a year ago

that statement above hits the nail on the head ... well said

over a year ago

love it lol

over a year ago

Yo tattoo muscle there's loads of fitties up caerphilly bra

over a year ago

dover

"

All supposition but who knows!

I've just done a search near me of woman looking for me.. 73 results. Only the first 25 of those had logged on within the last fortnight. Men looking for woman over 300 and all 300 of those had logged in within the last fortnight. "

Yes I did indeed mean "ratios" though this latest scan would indicate at 25 to 300 that the rations(!) for guys are not so meagre as 100 to 1, which is the default oft-cited ratio figure.

over a year ago

I just did another search, but for this time only London of who wanna meet today for anything, 3 women and 19 men lol

By *eorgy26Man
over a year ago

Sutton

"

I've just done a search near me of woman looking for me.. 73 results. Only the first 25 of those had logged on within the last fortnight. Men looking for woman over 300 and all 300 of those had logged in within the last fortnight. "

Well there ya go then, maybe I was more right than I was wrong.

It would make great reading, on my levels, to have the actual numbers but it would never happen because releasing them would probably have a negative impact for fab and ultimately cost them money.

over a year ago

What defines a genuine guy ?

over a year ago

"What exactly counts as a shit message

fancy a fuck?

im in your area with work...

r u free 2night?

having much luck?

im looking for a hot milf..i

my profile, if they bothered to read it, would eliminate half the messages. also shadow profile pics put me off. "

and circus dwarfs!!

over a year ago

"What defines a genuine guy ? "
someone who turns up?

over a year ago

"What defines a genuine guy ? someone who turns up? "
is that it ? Lol

over a year ago

"What defines a genuine guy ? someone who turns up? "
and he's a guy. I suppose

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A cock.

*not a strap-on!

A

over a year ago

dover

What indeed?

It's a very overused adjective here.

As if you'd claim not to be....

You could start a separate thread on it!

Like I did for the "bad guys spoil it for good guys" thread.

over a year ago

"What defines a genuine guy ?

A cock.

*not a strap-on!

A"

nice one. Genuine guy here

over a year ago

A cock.

*not a strap-on!

A"

I've got a pan

over a year ago

dover

A cock.

*not a strap-on!

A I've got a pan "

I've got a cunning pan!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there is "saying" that one is genuine.... and there is "showing" that one is genuine...

I go down the "showing" route.... those clubs... and socials.... go a long way into showing people you ask and con actually converse with people....

the problem is that if it costs money and means you have to put in a bit of effort talking to people then some aren't willing to do that.....

over a year ago

A man who genuinely wants sex

over a year ago

What's a genuine woman?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

they don't for me.....

over a year ago

"Also I think women are expecting models on here. If guys were that hot would they really be on a fuck site . When they can easily go and do it the natural way

There are some amazingly gorgeous men and women on here. It's not about doing anything the natural way. I'm sure they could go out and pull a random for a one nighter if they wanted to but this is swinging and for lots it's totally differemt to just one night stands. "

Absolutely! It really pisses me off when men think that women are only in here cos they are too ugly to be successful in the vanilla world. I'm here for my fantasies only, not cos I can't pull some hottie on a fri night. If It was easier to pull hot couples down the local pub, without getting hit, that's where I'd be.

over a year ago

Fully agree with your consensus

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

After to a pointbut it must be remembered that women are the real winners of this site.

Sites can be a bit brutal for the single male. But yet again they are meant to be. If you do not meet the other person(s) idea of perfection adios amigo.

over a year ago

wanna fuck

hi

x

to show 3 examples of a shit message

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

P.s. it depends what they clasify as success on here to be. If it means get lots meets then unless you are swinging answer to Casanova. Have a huge wedge of cash to be able to aford to be a club socialite have a girthy huge cock and built like Brock leaner then you most likely got no hope as a singleton it would appear to seem.

over a year ago

dover

"

After to a point but it must be remembered that women are the real winners of this site.

Sites can be a bit brutal for the single male. But yet again they are meant to be. If you do not meet the other person(s) idea of perfection adios amigo. "

Well I wouldn't say perfection, just suitability.

I haven't found this site to be brutal at all but then I have managed my expectations..

over a year ago

Some really 'hot' guys are on this 'fuck site'. You may not know them but I do

And we 'do it' the 'natural way' "

I'm with you here. Not quite sure what the poster meant by it. There are some hot guys here, some do look like models and I meet some of them. I'm sure they can also go clubbing/tinder/facebook and meet too. The point is here that you can, hopefully, expect something a little more adventurous.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"

After to a point but it must be remembered that women are the real winners of this site.

Sites can be a bit brutal for the single male. But yet again they are meant to be. If you do not meet the other person(s) idea of perfection adios amigo.

Well I wouldn't say perfection, just suitability.

I haven't found this site to be brutal at all but then I have managed my expectations.."

Yes i agree about the expectation side of it too many guys ate ago rant or think its going to be easy.

over a year ago

dover

"P.s. it depends what they clasify as success on here to be. If it means get lots meets then unless you are swinging answer to Casanova. Have a huge wedge of cash to be able to aford to be a club socialite have a girthy huge cock and built like Brock leaner then you most likely got no hope as a singleton it would appear to seem."

You sound rather bitter, but at least you are not "blaming the bad guys for spoiling it for us genuine good guys"

I don't have any of the attributes you claim are necessary to be successful on this site (well...maybe just one), have no idea who Brock leaner is , but I do ok on the site, and am over twice your age!

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

I have noticed that a lot of guys complaining that girls are not banging em cause they've sent a message are butt ugly...your message can be the muts nuts but if you're a proper munter you will struggle on here as you do getting muff in the real world.

over a year ago

"P.s. it depends what they clasify as success on here to be. If it means get lots meets then unless you are swinging answer to Casanova. Have a huge wedge of cash to be able to aford to be a club socialite have a girthy huge cock and built like Brock leaner then you most likely got no hope as a singleton it would appear to seem."

Brock Lesnar is my hero.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

A cock.

*not a strap-on!

A"

And strap-ons are not 'genuine'? Let me go and have a look for the Doc-Johnson stamp of authenticity

over a year ago

"

I've just done a search near me of woman looking for me.. 73 results. Only the first 25 of those had logged on within the last fortnight. Men looking for woman over 300 and all 300 of those had logged in within the last fortnight.

Well there ya go then, maybe I was more right than I was wrong.

It would make great reading, on my levels, to have the actual numbers but it would never happen because releasing them would probably have a negative impact for fab and ultimately cost them money."

and with the speed ppl come and go, the stats would be out of date as soon as they were compiled.x

over a year ago

No ones raining on my parade, plonkers get nowhere, but I'm just chipper thanks

over a year ago

"No ones raining on my parade, plonkers get nowhere, but I'm just chipper thanks "

swoon

over a year ago

"I have noticed that a lot of guys complaining that girls are not banging em cause they've sent a message are butt ugly...your message can be the muts nuts but if you're a proper munter you will struggle on here as you do getting muff in the real world."

c'est la vie - us guys slapped with the ugly stick have to work doubly / triply hard to get anywhere than the chiselled hunks, both on here and in the real world

over a year ago

"I have noticed that a lot of guys complaining that girls are not banging em cause they've sent a message are butt ugly...your message can be the muts nuts but if you're a proper munter you will struggle on here as you do getting muff in the real world.

c'est la vie - us guys slapped with the ugly stick have to work doubly / triply hard to get anywhere than the chiselled hunks, both on here and in the real world "

there are guys on here, that if I had spotted in a bar/club, and seen face 1st, I wouldn't of hit on... but on here, getting to natter 1st, see the way there mind ticks etc, I now would love to meet.

over a year ago

"I genuinely believe other women spoil it for me....i don't geta look in "

You're spoiling it for me!! Get a bloody sack dress on for pity's sake - you make me look bad!!

over a year ago

"I have noticed that a lot of guys complaining that girls are not banging em cause they've sent a message are butt ugly...your message can be the muts nuts but if you're a proper munter you will struggle on here as you do getting muff in the real world.

c'est la vie - us guys slapped with the ugly stick have to work doubly / triply hard to get anywhere than the chiselled hunks, both on here and in the real world

there are guys on here, that if I had spotted in a bar/club, and seen face 1st, I wouldn't of hit on... but on here, getting to natter 1st, see the way there mind ticks etc, I now would love to meet. "

Beauty is only skin deep after all ...

over a year ago

"I genuinely believe other women spoil it for me....i don't geta look in

You're spoiling it for me!! Get a bloody sack dress on for pity's sake - you make me look bad!! "

there is fuck all that could make that tush look bad!!

over a year ago

there are guys on here, that if I had spotted in a bar/club, and seen face 1st, I wouldn't of hit on... but on here, getting to natter 1st, see the way there mind ticks etc, I now would love to meet.

Beauty is only skin deep after all ... "

having my mind around does far more than a pretty face, besides, fair bit of the time they would be behind me anyway...

over a year ago

I had a profile on here with my partner and some of the messages we got off guys were just cringe and obviously didn't know how to talk to women , I personally don't have problems with getting women on fab it's all about being polite and not pushy and sleazy!

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

Meh...

Never think about what other guys are doing. Just going about my business

over a year ago

"Meh...

Never think about what other guys are doing. Just going about my business "

ah....that's why I like you

over a year ago

Got to agree in general. They ain't really spoiled it for me...as my verifications show. You make your own luck, you build your own success!

A few ladies will just bulk delete because they get swamped by no hopers wannabes and married men etc. therefore messages from "genuine" ( whatever that is) guys may sometimes get swept away with them....live with it and make your own luck!

over a year ago

"Beauty is only skin deep after all ... "

Or Balls deep, depending on whom you converse with

over a year ago

over a year ago

For me anything where i fit their criteria but they don't fit mine (i do have a little on my page about it when meeting so not that fussy). Some guys even start off their message apologising for not being what i'm looking for...

Anything that goes on about their wants and makes me feel like i'm an unpaid service, this could also apply to the above as well and a combo of both these things pisses me off most.

Fancy a fuck isn't even that bad really, when i am looking for meets on here that is exactly what i'm looking for after all.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"P.s. it depends what they clasify as success on here to be. If it means get lots meets then unless you are swinging answer to Casanova. Have a huge wedge of cash to be able to aford to be a club socialite have a girthy huge cock and built like Brock leaner then you most likely got no hope as a singleton it would appear to seem.

You sound rather bitter, but at least you are not "blaming the bad guys for spoiling it for us genuine good guys"

I don't have any of the attributes you claim are necessary to be successful on this site (well...maybe just one), have no idea who Brock leaner is , but I do ok on the site, and am over twice your age!"

Do I sound bitter. Did not mean to be . I have a very agresive writing style which can let me down.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"P.s. it depends what they clasify as success on here to be. If it means get lots meets then unless you are swinging answer to Casanova. Have a huge wedge of cash to be able to aford to be a club socialite have a girthy huge cock and built like Brock leaner then you most likely got no hope as a singleton it would appear to seem.

I don't have any of the attributes you claim are necessary to be successful on this site (well...maybe just one), have no idea who Brock leaner is , but I do ok on the site, and am over twice your age!"

I think age is a good thing for this site.

Brock Leaner is a former UFC world heavyweight champion.

over a year ago

"I have noticed that a lot of guys complaining that girls are not banging em cause they've sent a message are butt ugly...your message can be the muts nuts but if you're a proper munter you will struggle on here as you do getting muff in the real world."

I love your posts

over a year ago

dover

"

A few ladies will just bulk delete because they get swamped by no hopers wannabes and married men etc. therefore messages from "genuine" ( whatever that is) guys may sometimes get swept away with them....live with it and make your own luck!"

I quite agree.

A few ladies do bulk delete the bilge of lousy messages that may include one or two messages from the good and the "genuine", but you just bounce back, try again, or look elsewhere. Whinging on forums about it, and blaming the bilge, just makes you look pleading and pathetic.

over a year ago

Anyone mentioning the words Genuine or Guy in a profile or message gets a no no from us

Genuine Gimp

over a year ago

dover

"Anyone mentioning the words Genuine or Guy in a profile or message gets a no no from us

Genuine Gimp "

Both together is even worse!

over a year ago

If guys cannot do it or "pull" (for want of a better word) in the real world, they will not do it on here either.

If guys actually went out into the real world and actually say to someone the type of thing some send on here, they would quickly discover the type of thing that doesn't work and how women feel when you say it.

They would also discover what does work too.

Real human beings are actually on the end of these messages.

So messages like:

"Fancy a fuck"

"Can I come and smash your back doors in"

"Hi bbe..."

These are very unsexy and quite frankly shitty things nobody wants to hear whether you're male or female.

over a year ago

How people conduct themselves has absolutely no bearing on the success or otherwise of others.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

Brock Leaner is a former UFC world heavyweight champion."

You mis-spelled publicity stunt.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"If guys cannot do it or "pull" (for want of a better word) in the real world, they will not do it on here either.

If guys actually went out into the real world and actually say to someone the type of thing some send on here, they would quickly discover the type of thing that doesn't work and how women feel when you say it.

So messages like:

"Fancy a fuck"

"Hi bbe..."

These are very unsexy and quite frankly shitty things nobody wants to hear whether you're male or female. "

over a year ago

"If guys cannot do it or "pull" (for want of a better word) in the real world, they will not do it on here either.

So messages like:

"Fancy a fuck"

"Hi bbe..."

These are very unsexy and quite frankly shitty things nobody wants to hear whether you're male or female.

"

over a year ago

dover

"How people conduct themselves has absolutely no bearing on the success or otherwise of others."

I totally agree, but still guys will insist on labelling themselves as "genuine" (though I bet that's never been put to the test in many cases) and blaming all those other guys for not having had any meets in a year

over a year ago

dover

Since posting this thread this time yesterday I have not read one gripe on any other thread blaming all the bad guys for their lack of success, so maybe the message is getting through: you are responsible for your own success on here!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

In our experience your chances are not spoiled by anyone elses behaviour only your own. This is because .1 you have tried to contact someone who's criteria you haven't met (eg read peoples profiles thats what they ate there for)

2.the other person isn't attracted to you (it happens get over it )

3. You made no effort with your message ( hi fancy a fuck just doesn't cut it)

4 . A cock pick isn't going to make the grade (most women dont go weak at the knee's at the first sight of a a cock pic believe it or not )

5.all of the above

By *alifeuroMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

Whether it's because of the "bad guys" spoiling it for others or not, I don't know, but there's definitely a lot of anger on this site that I've not encountered on other sites. Have been playing with females and couples on and off for many years and, it has to be said, I never encountered such hostile and downright rude replies as I have here.. and I promise I don't approach anyone asking "want to fuck?". Now granted I might not be Brad Pitt's identical twin but that certainly didn't stop me from getting lucky on a regular basis before coming onto here. If you don't believe me, check out swingersboard,com, a US site, where the general tone is far friendlier than here. I don't know, maybe the fact fabswingers is free is the problem? I have met people here, and they were great in real life, but the overall atmosphere of fab isn't that pleasant unfortunately.

But let's face it, the odds are stacked against males here; there are at least 10x as many males than females on the site (just check the chat rooms), and so many couples and females seem intent on wanting to meet verified guys which means those who have got lucky keep being successful (maybe wanting a verification is for good reasons - but personally I'd rather meet someone who hasn't been with hundreds of others.. there is no safe sex, only safer sex..). And, for a woman on this site it doesn't really matter what they look like, they'll still get plenty of attention (which they most likely wouldn't in a bar). So women can pick and choose far more than they can in "real life" and since men tend to be less discriminating that means even (let's be honest) very unattractive women can still find a really goodlooking guy here. That's life.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

but personally I'd rather meet someone who hasn't been with hundreds of others.. there is no safe sex, only safer sex..).

"

Are you here looking for 'your' 72 virgins'? Long wait

"...

And, for a woman on this site it doesn't really matter what they look like, they'll still get plenty of attention (which they most likely wouldn't in a bar). So women can pick and choose far more than they can in "real life" and since men tend to be less discriminating that means even (let's be honest) very unattractive women can still find a really goodlooking guy here. That's life."

You hit the nail on the head here. Most here (apart from me) are old, ugly, hags

You would be so much better off walking into a bar and picking up Claudia Schiffer who is waiting there for you right now

over a year ago

"Whether it's because of the "bad guys" spoiling it for others or not, I don't know, but there's definitely a lot of anger on this site that I've not encountered on other sites. Have been playing with females and couples on and off for many years and, it has to be said, I never encountered such hostile and downright rude replies as I have here.. and I promise I don't approach anyone asking "want to fuck?". Now granted I might not be Brad Pitt's identical twin but that certainly didn't stop me from getting lucky on a regular basis before coming onto here. If you don't believe me, check out swingersboard,com, a US site, where the general tone is far friendlier than here. I don't know, maybe the fact fabswingers is free is the problem? I have met people here, and they were great in real life, but the overall atmosphere of fab isn't that pleasant unfortunately.

But let's face it, the odds are stacked against males here; there are at least 10x as many males than females on the site (just check the chat rooms), and so many couples and females seem intent on wanting to meet verified guys which means those who have got lucky keep being successful (maybe wanting a verification is for good reasons - but personally I'd rather meet someone who hasn't been with hundreds of others.. there is no safe sex, only safer sex..). And, for a woman on this site it doesn't really matter what they look like, they'll still get plenty of attention (which they most likely wouldn't in a bar). So women can pick and choose far more than they can in "real life" and since men tend to be less discriminating that means even (let's be honest) very unattractive women can still find a really goodlooking guy here. That's life."

By *alifeuroMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

"Are you here looking for 'your' 72 virgins'? Long wait "

What? You mean there aren't any virgins on here???

"You would be so much better off walking into a bar and picking up Claudia Schiffer who is waiting there for you right now"

No, we usually meet at her house...

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

""Are you here looking for 'your' 72 virgins'? Long wait "

What? You mean there aren't any virgins on here???

"

Ofcourse there are. I am a repeat virgin

"

"You would be so much better off walking into a bar and picking up Claudia Schiffer who is waiting there for you right now"

No, we usually meet at her house... "

Good one

By *alifeuroMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

Ofcourse there are. I am a repeat virgin

over a year ago

Maybe it's a class issue. I would never say fancy a fuck. To treat sex as something as casual as fast food is vulgar.

over a year ago

dover

"Whether it's because of the "bad guys" spoiling it for others or not, I don't know, but there's definitely a lot of anger on this site that I've not encountered on other sites. Have been playing with females and couples on and off for many years and, it has to be said, I never encountered such hostile and downright rude replies as I have here.. and I promise I don't approach anyone asking "want to fuck?". Now granted I might not be Brad Pitt's identical twin but that certainly didn't stop me from getting lucky on a regular basis before coming onto here. If you don't believe me, check out swingersboard,com, a US site, where the general tone is far friendlier than here. I don't know, maybe the fact fabswingers is free is the problem? I have met people here, and they were great in real life, but the overall atmosphere of fab isn't that pleasant unfortunately.

But let's face it, the odds are stacked against males here; there are at least 10x as many males than females on the site (just check the chat rooms), and so many couples and females seem intent on wanting to meet verified guys which means those who have got lucky keep being successful (maybe wanting a verification is for good reasons - but personally I'd rather meet someone who hasn't been with hundreds of others.. there is no safe sex, only safer sex..). And, for a woman on this site it doesn't really matter what they look like, they'll still get plenty of attention (which they most likely wouldn't in a bar). So women can pick and choose far more than they can in "real life" and since men tend to be less discriminating that means even (let's be honest) very unattractive women can still find a really goodlooking guy here. That's life.

"

I haven't found people to be particularly angry or rude on here. Occasionally there is a bit of hot air on the forums here, but nothing to worry about, and people I've had contact with are generally polite and calm with just one or two exceptions. Witness, for instance, the relatively low-key reaction here so far to your remark about it not mattering what women look like on here, and still getting plenty of attention....on other sites this might have drawn quite a hostile reaction.

As for the verification issue, well it does help to have a few, not hundreds(!), if just to indicate that you have at least turned up on those occasions, as it seems that single guy no-shows are quite common on the site.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Anyone mentioning the words Genuine or Guy in a profile or message gets a no no from us

Genuine Gimp "

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"

Brock Leaner is a former UFC world heavyweight champion.

You mis-spelled publicity stunt. "

Haha lol, I think he can advertise himself pretty well with out me.

lets just put it this way the point I was getting at was that he looks like he is chiseled out of grannet.

I better just keep hitting the gym and hope/work my self sexy .

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

But let's face it, the odds are stacked against males here; there are at least 10x as many males than females on the site (just check the chat rooms), and so many couples and females seem intent on wanting to meet verified guys which means those who have got lucky keep being successful (maybe wanting a verification is for good reasons - but personally I'd rather meet someone who hasn't been with hundreds of others.. there is no safe sex, only safer sex..). And, for a woman on this site it doesn't really matter what they look like, they'll still get plenty of attention (which they most likely wouldn't in a bar). So women can pick and choose far more than they can in "real life" and since men tend to be less discriminating that means even (let's be honest) very unattractive women can still find a really goodlooking guy here. That's life."

Perhaps the negative attitude youve encounted is a relection.of the negative attitude you seem to have. Hundreds of verifications doesnt automatically mean theyve slept with everyone of them many could be from socials or meeting in.clubs and not playing. Attractiveness is subjective, just because you arent attracted to them, doesnt mean others arent, it also doesnt mean they are incapable of pulling in the real world. Im a fat chick (ugly to some) thats never failed to pull, on the rare occassion i go out on the town, although I never specifically go out to pull, I just go for a good time, the confidence you exude from just merely having a good time, is in my experience/opinion, a far more attractive tool than any form of phydical appearance.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Perhaps the negative attitude youve encounted is a relection.of the negative attitude you seem to have. Hundreds of verifications doesnt automatically mean theyve slept with everyone of them many could be from socials or meeting in.clubs and not playing. Attractiveness is subjective, just because you arent attracted to them, doesnt mean others arent, it also doesnt mean they are incapable of pulling in the real world. Im a fat chick (ugly to some) thats never failed to pull, on the rare occassion i go out on the town, although I never specifically go out to pull, I just go for a good time, the confidence you exude from just merely having a good time, is in my experience/opinion, a far more attractive tool than any form of phydical appearance."

Curvymama u ain't ugly in any way. In fact u r stunning

By *owboy bootsMan
over a year ago

whitchurch , Shropshire

I agree with the other o p

you do make your own luck .

when I joined I did expect any meets due to my age and married .

I just sent messages and got some good meets.

blaming others doesn't help

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

Really?

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Really?"

Yes and no just because they maybe beutifull does not mean that everyone wants to jump in to bed with them (Casanova maybe lol)

To society still has a backward _iew about women and sex and those open about about it. Some women may not want to be steriotyped. 2ndly he may find it hard to pull. Dating sites like beutifull people.com exist.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

*why do you think sites like beutifullpeople exist.

over a year ago

So called 'straight ' guys that are looking for tv/ts and only have a friends list and meets full off trannies i find just pitiful and a insult to genuine straight guys on here end off.

over a year ago

My take on this is that some single males act like plebs and give us a bad rep. I only say that because of what I've seen in the forums, as I dont get messages from them. I think that this then gets couples/single ladies backs up and that comes out on the forums a lot. I don't see how that is affecting my chances at all. I just get confused about the results of my messages sometimes. I have written what I've thought to be great messages and gotten no replies. I've written some that have gotten me replies and I've thought did I really write that and it worked. I've got a low message to meet conversion rate but I'm working on it lol.

One thing I will say is there are a fair number on here who think they are gods gift and a few downright nasty gits. And some who I think don't own mirrors and yet call others ugly. That's the point though isn't it. Beauty is subjective.

over a year ago

"So called 'straight ' guys that are looking for tv/ts and only have a friends list and meets full off trannies i find just pitiful and a insult to genuine straight guys on here end off. "

I dont see your point here.

over a year ago

Hahaha says you with the dark photos

over a year ago

dover

So what was the ratio of men to women on the American site?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Curvymama u ain't ugly in any way. In fact u r stunning "

Oh you charmer

Thank you

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

What I don't get is why new users with no pics get inundated? Why message someone with no pics it's absurd

over a year ago

dover

"What I don't get is why new users with no pics get inundated? Why message someone with no pics it's absurd "

How do you know they get inundated?

over a year ago

"What I don't get is why new users with no pics get inundated? Why message someone with no pics it's absurd "

They'll fuck anything? Or it's some kind of kink? Them dark rooms exist after all.

Wouldn't be surprised if some people message several times over one day, or within a few minutes either, that used to be what happened in my inbox before i started blocking people.

Vaguely remember my inbox when i first started and a fair amount of not that attractive guys messaging me and they didn't send pics, at the time i was new, friendly and chatting to anyone, i did only meet guys who sent pics tbh but was also chatting to guys who hadn't sent any, and many of them eventually sent pics and they were ugly. I think they know how internet sites work and newbies don't know how a site works straight away and chance their luck, didn't work for them with me though. Because the decent looking guys send their pics you tend to presume everyone is good looking, until they start sending pics.

The amount of guys who expect pity fucks tells me how some guys work on here and they're manipulative, desperate and i can't blame women for not wanting to meet them.

No offence meant to guys who don't pull this shit but i'm sure these guys knew exactly what they were doing too.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Some just try to get in there first before getting lost in the inbox. I experienced this as a newbie we chatted got on ok when i got my pics up I wasnt his type, which is fair enough.

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

"What I don't get is why new users with no pics get inundated? Why message someone with no pics it's absurd

They'll fuck anything? Or it's some kind of kink? Them dark rooms exist after all.

Wouldn't be surprised if some people message several times over one day, or within a few minutes either, that used to be what happened in my inbox before i started blocking people.

Vaguely remember my inbox when i first started and a fair amount of not that attractive guys messaging me and they didn't send pics, at the time i was new, friendly and chatting to anyone, i did only meet guys who sent pics tbh but was also chatting to guys who hadn't sent any, and many of them eventually sent pics and they were ugly. I think they know how internet sites work and newbies don't know how a site works straight away and chance their luck, didn't work for them with me though. Because the decent looking guys send their pics you tend to presume everyone is good looking, until they start sending pics.

The amount of guys who expect pity fucks tells me how some guys work on here and they're manipulative, desperate and i can't blame women for not wanting to meet them.

No offence meant to guys who don't pull this shit but i'm sure these guys knew exactly what they were doing too."

God no wonder normal guys don't get a look in. You seem to spend most your time filtering out trash

By *ilkchocolate87Man
over a year ago

sw london

"What I don't get is why new users with no pics get inundated? Why message someone with no pics it's absurd

Some just try to get in there first before getting lost in the inbox. I experienced this as a newbie we chatted got on ok when i got my pics up I wasnt his type, which is fair enough."

I guess beating the Rush, but still you'd want to message someone who had a pic otherwise you are just chancing they are your type

over a year ago

dover

No offence meant to guys who don't pull this shit but i'm sure these guys knew exactly what they were doing too."

None taken at all....and that really illustrates the point of my OP.

At this point in a lot of other threads some guy pipes up with "It's those guys who spoil it for the genuine guys" but those like you who are wise to the way the site works, stick with it, ask for photos, and select accordingly...just like any sensible person would.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Some just try to get in there first before getting lost in the inbox. I experienced this as a newbie we chatted got on ok when i got my pics up I wasnt his type, which is fair enough.

I guess beating the Rush, but still you'd want to message someone who had a pic otherwise you are just chancing they are your type"

Yes but even on profile with pics many arent as open as you and I are for showing their faces (their choice of course). On more than a few occassion ive messaged a guy i liked the public pics of but once he sent his face pic I unfortunately lost all attraction.

over a year ago

dover

"

God no wonder normal guys don't get a look in. You seem to spend most your time filtering out trash"

Oh no!! Please tell me you were joking..

This is precisely the attitude I was talking about... "Good/normal guys don't get a chance" Sheeesh!

over a year ago

"God no wonder normal guys don't get a look in. You seem to spend most your time filtering out trash"

Took me about a month to get my inbox manageable and figure out how to use this site best without wasting my time.

You do feel bad blocking people, and i'm guessing some guys know that, try to build a bit of a 'bond' with you verbally and hope that it gets them what they want.

Wouldn't be surprised if these guys are looking for relationships too by the amount of effort they put in, and yes you do feel bad not wanting to meet them because some of them come across as 'nice' guys, they really do, but they know they've no chance if they send pics straight away and i can completely understand why people say 'no pic, no reply'.

Some are just crass and i think cocky and do think women are desperate for sex, especially when they've first joined because they were probably desperate for sex when they joined up themselves.

Even when you've got your inbox manageable you'll still get loads of messages but you know which ones to delete straight away, and you've blocked the pesterers so that's less mail coming to your inbox right there.

over a year ago

Yes I pretty much agree with that. I have a single male profile on here (it is how I met Mrs Bendy)and I had several meets(and I'm a shirt,chubby, bald, middle aged bloke)

Whingeing is a very unattractive trait in either sex, and those who do like a moan are probably on the wrong site

over a year ago

"None taken at all....and that really illustrates the point of my OP.

At this point in a lot of other threads some guy pipes up with "It's those guys who spoil it for the genuine guys" but those like you who are wise to the way the site works, stick with it, ask for photos, and select accordingly...just like any sensible person would."

Yeah. Took me a while to figure it out, luckily there's often people to advise in the forums what to do, and you once you've got on top of it a bit it's easier to start figuring more for yourself. I still come here for advice occasionally when i can't figure something out myself either.

Sometimes they do spoil it for me (and other guys) because i do get stressed out and don't want to go to my inbox, but most of the times i do enjoy the site now and i do sort out my inbox.

But for every 3 guys i meet in a day there will be ten times more at least that i delete because i'm not interested, and then double that who i am interested in but haven't got time for them. And i don't plan meets because it's easier to just come online when i'm meeting and arrange something, with a fb or whoever.

So as well a lot of guys are missing out because we don't have time to chat or meet them, but yeah there's a fair amount who have shit profiles, no pics, send bad messages or just i don't find them attractive. Plus i have fbs now, quite a few so half the time i'm just time passing on here and not even looking for meets, but i'll make that clear on my profile when i am not meeting.

over a year ago

I'm one of the good guys send messages don't get replies doesn't bother me eventually someone will. I know I'm not the best looking bloke in the world not got a sixpack more of a keg lol. But I have made a few good friends on here who I've never met just have a laugh with. If I get a reply it's a bonus if not it's not the end of the world

Post new Message to Thread