Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does swinging have its lulls?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi just wondering if swinging has its lulls as friends of ours came over for dinner the other night and said that they and other friends on the site have found it very quiet for meets recently. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah, for the last few years it's been really quiet!

That said, I (or we) may get a few messages all at once and then nothing for ages. Equally, we may find that we are free to have fun quite regularly for a while, then just be too busy to fit it in.

over a year ago

no....cant say ive had that problem!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Sometimes during the summer it can be a bit quiet - schools off - holidays being taken - people doing other stuff - it's like anything else I suppose - we have times when we don't want to meet as often as at other times - that's life I suppose. Z

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"Yeah, for the last few years it's been really quiet!

That said, I (or we) may get a few messages all at once and then nothing for ages. Equally, we may find that we are free to have fun quite regularly for a while, then just be too busy to fit it in."

Often seems like a famine or a feast

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Hi just wondering if swinging has its lulls as friends of ours came over for dinner the other night and said that they and other friends on the site have found it very quiet for meets recently. Has anyone else experienced this?"

Just a thought - if you had friends over for dinner and they're off the site and therefore swingers and they also have friends on the site - why on earth would you have a lull - sounds like there's loads of you that could all have fun together!!!!!! Z

over a year ago

over the summer things went quiet (peoples kids are at home) but things have really picked up for me

over a year ago

yes been thirsty for weeks and not a drop to drink

Post new Message to Thread