Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Newbie needs assistance

Jump to newest

By *dultfun_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wishaw

New to this but threw myself in at the deep end and went to a swingers party a few weeks ago. Now looking for some private meets. Sent out a lot of messages but not much response and not much luck.

Respectful, non pushy, clean, fit guy but doesn't mean I'm boring. Definitely have that naughty side behind closed doors and can last a while. Anyway tried the polite approach and also being cocky (not usually my style) but still struggling. I'm sure if given the chance, they would be pleasantly surprised. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It just the swingers boring and don't do what they say on tin anymore

over a year ago

"It just the swingers boring and don't do what they say on tin anymore"

?? How so ??

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Or people coming with expectations of instashag and being disappointed when they find it isn't.

over a year ago

Sorry mate...bit busy helping myself to all these women on here! Can i get back to you on this later

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

What?! Seriously?!

over a year ago

You mean give free fucks to guys that ask for it?

Swinging doesn't mean fuck anyone who asks.

LOL, we bet you are going to get LOADS of action now!!

We are new to the forum and we see this??

over a year ago

You don't have a clue!!!

over a year ago

"New to this but threw myself in at the deep end and went to a swingers party a few weeks ago. Now looking for some private meets. Sent out a lot of messages but not much response and not much luck.

Respectful, non pushy, clean, fit guy but doesn't mean I'm boring. Definitely have that naughty side behind closed doors and can last a while. Anyway tried the polite approach and also being cocky (not usually my style) but still struggling. I'm sure if given the chance, they would be pleasantly surprised. Any advice would be greatly appreciated "

Maybe expand a bit more on your profile, say what you can offer and what you would like to experience. When you say you have sent lots of messages out have you made the messages relevant to the person you are sending it to? Did you match their preferences and interests?

Give it some time and maybe go to a club, socials or more parties and see what happens from there. Hope you have lots of fun and happy swinging!!!

over a year ago

It'll happen took me a couple of months to get my first meet as I'm the same polite and non pushy

By *dultfun_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wishaw

Aye mate, really showing your true colours here

By *dultfun_1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wishaw

Cheers mate, appreciate the response. As you can see from these posts people make assumptions because i chose to be a single male and get involved in the swinging community. Not looking for a quick fix, just want to get to know people first but difficult if you can't get a conversation going

Post new Message to Thread