Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1hour orgasm

Jump to newest

By *lim_jim1964 OP   Man
over a year ago

peterborough

A technical question, if I timed it as the clocks went forward tonight could I give a woman a 1 hour orgasm? Unfortunately theoretical question only

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You mean you don't anyway. Tut

over a year ago

"You mean you don't anyway. Tut "

pretty sure I would pass out long before then!!

over a year ago

Technically no.

The way we measure time is relevant to something else, such as one day is measurement of the earth revolving around the sun.

Just because we decide to skip an hour of the measurement it doesn't mean we have travelled through time, it just means we have to change the time we do things to suit the new clock.

over a year ago

"Technically no.

The way we measure time is relevant to something else, such as one day is measurement of the earth revolving around the sun.

Just because we decide to skip an hour of the measurement it doesn't mean we have travelled through time, it just means we have to change the time we do things to suit the new clock.

"

Aaaah, don't spoil it for him, I made a woman come for 10 minutes before she told me, more multiple, lots of mini orgasm then a big one then several more small ones. Would have thought an hour would prove fatal given how she was afterwards

over a year ago

"Technically no.

Aaaah, don't spoil it for him, I made a woman come for 10 minutes before she told me, more multiple, lots of mini orgasm then a big one then several more small ones. Would have thought an hour would prove fatal given how she was afterwards "

I like spoiling things with facts though...

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

If you crossed the dateline you could last a whole day

Post new Message to Thread