Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Friends who don't meet

Jump to newest

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I a few friends who always put off meeting when I have suggested it. Nothing wrong with that in itself. They never suggest any and they keep meeting others. I am beginning to wonder if it's move on time, block and all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I a few friends who always put off meeting when I have suggested it. Nothing wrong with that in itself. They never suggest any and they keep meeting others. I am beginning to wonder if it's move on time, block and all. "

block if you want to but definitely time to move on

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I a few friends who always put off meeting when I have suggested it. Nothing wrong with that in itself. They never suggest any and they keep meeting others. I am beginning to wonder if it's move on time, block and all.

block if you want to but definitely time to move on "

I think you are right. You know there is the part of me that thinks oh just one more week etc. patience being a virtue and so on.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Ask them outright if they ever plan to meet you, or if its more a book of face type friend where they just want to keep in touch?

By *eepfoughtMan
over a year ago

Burnley

If its someone who I talk to and get on with, then I'll keep them as friends even if a meet never appears. If you are doing all the work and nothing's happening, then maybe time to cull.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'd remove them too,keep the ones who do want to meet.

Post new Message to Thread