Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Where are all the ladies?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems this site is full of women,is there another site,where a guy will have more luck?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am sure the site owners will love you for asking about rival sites. You say the site is full of women. Maybe fabguys would be better for you.

over a year ago

Being full of women is surely a positive thing?

Only advice I can give is this:

Of the ladies specifically looking for men there seem to be four main groups - of course this is a total generalisation, but it might help

1: wants to fuck a cock - for these ladies, get to a local club or have a massive cock and amazing body and show it off in your pics.

2: wants to fuck a man - for these ladies you need to be approachable, funny, sexy and have something about you that piques their interest.

3: forum chatterbox - these are the intelligent ones (Hi Ladies ). Good luck. Get your wits about you. They take no prisoners and can smell weakness in four words.

4: the completely unpredictable individuals who make up almost 100% of all ladies

And like all men, I haven't got a fucking clue about them

over a year ago

"And like all men, I haven't got a fucking clue about them "

Spoken like a scholar

over a year ago

"Being full of women is surely a positive thing?

Of the ladies specifically looking for men there seem to be four main groups - of course this is a total generalisation, but it might help

1: wants to fuck a cock - for these ladies, get to a local club or have a massive cock and amazing body and show it off in your pics.

2: wants to fuck a man - for these ladies you need to be approachable, funny, sexy and have something about you that piques their interest.

3: forum chatterbox - these are the intelligent ones (Hi Ladies ). Good luck. Get your wits about you. They take no prisoners and can smell weakness in four words.

4: the completely unpredictable individuals who make up almost 100% of all ladies

And like all men, I haven't got a fucking clue about them "

over a year ago

Dope was ment to say MEN.!!!!!

over a year ago

"It seems this site is full of men,is there another site,where a guy will have more luck? "

over a year ago

"It seems this site is full of men,is there another site,where a guy will have more luck? "

Grindr?

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

what he said

over a year ago

One thing is for certain: desperation or a sense of entitlement will not work on any site.

over a year ago

"Dope was ment to say MEN.!!!!!"

Success depends on YOU. Your attitude, your approach and your profile. Your profile is your advert, your sales pitch. From your brief profile I would say you are selling yourself short.

It is NOT a numbers game. People will say (hello shag) that it is just a numbers game...that there are 100 guys to every woman (probably not true). But of those 100 then 85 are either married or idiots. Don't be one of them but make sure ladies know you aren't.

Some of us have plenty success and many meets (check profile if you doubt this). You cannot change the ladies or the numbers....but you CAN change yourself!

over a year ago

"It seems this site is full of women,is there another site,where a guy will have more luck? "

Do you mean all the ladies that will meet you?

over a year ago

"Dope was ment to say MEN.!!!!!"

There's plenty of women and couples too.

over a year ago

Imagine a room full of women who will eat you alive. Dare you jump in at the deep end?

over a year ago

"Imagine a room full of women who will eat you alive. Dare you jump in at the deep end? "

... He did, without looking

over a year ago

"Imagine a room full of women who will eat you alive. Dare you jump in at the deep end? "

Yes.....is there any other answer?

over a year ago

I'm slowly luring all the women into my dungeon as I can't handle the competition

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"Dope was ment to say MEN.!!!!!

Success depends on YOU. Your attitude, your approach and your profile. Your profile is your advert, your sales pitch. From your brief profile I would say you are selling yourself short.

It is NOT a numbers game. People will say (hello shag) that it is just a numbers game...that there are 100 guys to every woman (probably not true). But of those 100 then 85 are either married or idiots. Don't be one of them but make sure ladies know you aren't.

Some of us have plenty success and many meets (check profile if you doubt this). You cannot change the ladies or the numbers....but you CAN change yourself!"

Yep, what he said

over a year ago

Ooooo I'm a number 2, definitely. Err... that actually sounds very bad. I should probably rephrase that..

over a year ago

"

Actually, the feeling is quite mutual - lol!

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

"It seems this site is full of women,is there another site,where a guy will have more luck? "
yes Grinder!!!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I' still trying to work out what his avatar is

over a year ago

"I' still trying to work out what his avatar is "

His toungue.

The women? They're all around my house, we're having a tupperware party

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Best forum answer of the day?

over a year ago

"I'm slowly luring all the women into my dungeon as I can't handle the competition "

Don't forget the...

Muwhahahhahaaa.

Post new Message to Thread