Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the secret bi guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are totally open and honest on our profile that we are both bisexual and our verifications reflect this. We recently lifted block on single guys as we genuinely do meet them and have great fun if they are honest and match our wants. So have to ask why single guys say straight on profile and then message saying I am bi? I read straight on a profile and you are that to me. If you cant publically admit your sexuality on a site like this then why bother?

Rant over, sorry just p's me off as we are very openly both bi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because nasty couples like us say no to them if they state bi.

So if they hide it they can message the bi couples and hope they won't notice the straight bit... But still message the couples and ladies that don't want bi guys too

over a year ago

"We are totally open and honest on our profile that we are both bisexual and our verifications reflect this. We recently lifted block on single guys as we genuinely do meet them and have great fun if they are honest and match our wants. So have to ask why single guys say straight on profile and then message saying I am bi? I read straight on a profile and you are that to me. If you cant publically admit your sexuality on a site like this then why bother?

Rant over, sorry just p's me off as we are very openly both bi x"

have to agree with this the amount of guys that say straight on their profile then message asking if you'll meet them is immense, when you question that it says straight on their profile they say yea I know but I am bi, I think it's done do as not to scare the ladies they want to meet off

over a year ago

Maybe some are still confused about things or just say they are bi to get a meet me in totally straight and have no problem with it but at the same time I have no problem meeting bi couples for mmf or more but always understand that getting close may involve the accidental touch but boundarys never broken

over a year ago

"Maybe some are still confused about things or just say they are bi to get a meet me in totally straight and have no problem with it but at the same time I have no problem meeting bi couples for mmf or more but always understand that getting close may involve the accidental touch but boundarys never broken"

yea I can understand that but it still doesn't account for the ones that contact bi guys for meets

over a year ago

"Maybe some are still confused about things or just say they are bi to get a meet me in totally straight and have no problem with it but at the same time I have no problem meeting bi couples for mmf or more but always understand that getting close may involve the accidental touch but boundarys never broken

yea I can understand that but it still doesn't account for the ones that contact bi guys for meets "

It does when they are still hoping that women will meet them.

over a year ago

"Maybe some are still confused about things or just say they are bi to get a meet me in totally straight and have no problem with it but at the same time I have no problem meeting bi couples for mmf or more but always understand that getting close may involve the accidental touch but boundarys never broken

yea I can understand that but it still doesn't account for the ones that contact bi guys for meets

It does when they are still hoping that women will meet them. "

yes I suppose your right there as they don't want to scare the ladies away I supposec

over a year ago

It does when they are still hoping that women will meet them.

yes I suppose your right there as they don't want to scare the ladies away I supposec"

We have had guys change their sexuality when we have said no and hide verifications from guys and tvs.

Best one was a guy recently that said his veri from a tv was a mistake as he hadn't realised till he got there.

People should be honest as you won't be for everyone x

Post new Message to Thread