Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Can't take rejection!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't you just love it when someone you reject sends a nasty message and then blocks you. What snidey little cowards they are!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

doesn't happen to us very often but I suspect there will be plenty of people along in a minute to tell you what a fool the person was. So you'll get your own back.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just report them and move on as par for the course I'm afraid

over a year ago

Must be something in the water because I've had a few today too

over a year ago

Some people on here think that just because you are on this site you will shag anything #NewsFlash Not everybody wants you! #GetOverIt

over a year ago

In fact, please block me.

over a year ago

I get it every now and again, most guys are polite and grateful of a reply but the odd few take the huff

It always make me chuckle how fast the words no thanks and turn you from the most gorgeous woman on fab to a ugly fat cow they didn't want to fuck anyway

over a year ago

Had exactly the same myself tonight. Had a woman of a couple get really nasty with me just cos i wouldn't meet by myself.

I like the block button

Dont let the cowards put u off

over a year ago

not had it much but we just think we better off without childish moody people like that

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"I get it every now and again, most guys are polite and grateful of a reply but the odd few take the huff

It always make me chuckle how fast the words no thanks and turn you from the most gorgeous woman on fab to a ugly fat cow they didn't want to fuck anyway "

lol

over a year ago

we had one last year ,he got cold feed and bailed out himself, he was outside our house but wouldn't cum in, we see him sitting in his car sending us messages , then the bad mouthing messages about mildred and what she was started and he drove off,

strange fecker, he was younger than us but he acted like a child in the end so were glad he didn't cum in anyway

over a year ago

"Don't you just love it when someone you reject sends a nasty message and then blocks you. What snidey little cowards they are!"
If they can't handle it they really need to reconsider whether they should be on here.

Not every contact results in a yes. . .

By *uggarbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I get it every now and again, most guys are polite and grateful of a reply but the odd few take the huff

It always make me chuckle how fast the words no thanks and turn you from the most gorgeous woman on fab to a ugly fat cow they didn't want to fuck anyway "

LOL yup I've had that before. I find it funny.

over a year ago

Too much bitterness here. Love you

over a year ago

And don't you just love it when someone makes a drama out off it.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"Don't you just love it when someone you reject sends a nasty message and then blocks you. What snidey little cowards they are!"

If you've rejected them why do you want to get in touch or look at their profiles again, or get upset if they've blocked you?

over a year ago

Just had yet another guy get abusive because I wouldn't hook up with him...

apparently I was supposed to just fall for the fact he had a big cock but ignore the egotistical attitude...

over a year ago

No one gets more rejection messages than me, least feels that way - I never send nasty messages back most guys don't I'm guessing, just ignore them

over a year ago

I get rejected all the time. Deleted messages, ignored! I always presune this will happen. Then when that box lights up it is a nice surprise.

over a year ago

A huge amount of our messages are from single guys and have to say that 99% are very respectful and very polite. When we get nasty messages it's generally from new profiles, who we all know, expect instant meets.

Can't even be bothered to take the time to block them, we just move on to the next message.

over a year ago

It always make me chuckle how fast the words no thanks and turn you from the most gorgeous woman on fab to a ugly fat cow they didn't want to fuck anyway

LOL yup I've had that before. I find it funny. "

It's when this happens I find it reinforces my view on only meeting guys I feel would approach me in real life x

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I don't think that many people enjoy rejection but it's part and parcel of swinging.

Most people will message but with a thanks for letting me know. Very rarely do we get abusive messages back.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

* back*

over a year ago

It's just this minute happened to me lol I wouldn't meet amd he asked me why the fu*k I'm here and called me a cu*t and blocked me

Post new Message to Thread