Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Warnings

Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I really appreciate the warnings that come up for example when we as a MF couple message someone who isn't looking for MF couples, or if you sent someone a message and they didn't reply. The little warning says "are you sure you want to do this?"

I think it would be great if when approving pics for upload, cock pics were tagged with meta data so that when men try to upload a cock pic as their profile pic or send it in a message a little warning comes up saying "really? A cock pic? Are you sure?"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hehehe.

By *roupPlayCouple
over a year ago

Near LHR

And one that says "The profile you are messaging does not meet smokers".

Or ideally have the option of blocking all smokers messaging you!

over a year ago

If people are so offended by cocks, why are they on here?

over a year ago

"If people are so offended by cocks, why are they on here?"

I love cocks

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm not offended by them, but it can look a bit like a sausage factory on here sometimes.

Also so many "help me with my profile" threads where everyone tells the man to take them down

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

What if someone asks for the same message when someone tries to upload a naked female body ...would you be happy with being told what pics you can use where?

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"What if someone asks for the same message when someone tries to upload a naked female body ...would you be happy with being told what pics you can use where?"

It was a tongue in cheek suggestions for an "are you sure? " warning. Thats all they are at the moment, they don't actually stop you doing it.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As your post was tongue in cheek I will put your thread in the best section for it for you as this is for site feedback

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i always wonder that ..wouldnt be much of a site without cocks

over a year ago

I appreciate you've stated this was tongue in cheek , as the owner off a cock I don't get it .

Are we not allowed to be proud of our bodies .

I suspect no one has been rude enough to ask you to put your tits away?

There are a lot of boys that work real hard on themselves on this site, I now a lot of you will claim that's so you can dead lift cars , not vanity . But I know part of you is making the effort for your play partners.

Boys if your proud of yourself ?

Be proud

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I appreciate you've stated this was tongue in cheek , as the owner off a cock I don't get it .

There are a lot of boys that work real hard on themselves on this site, I now a lot of you will claim that's so you can dead lift cars , not vanity . But I know part of you is making the effort for your play partners.

Be proud"

The OP is the male half of the MF couple, so I too am the proud owner of a cock

What I mean was so many woman say they don't want to see cock pics, yet men loving putting up cock pics, seemingly with the intention of attracting the women, but it has the opposite effect.

Yeah there are people that spend a lot more effort on their body than I do and I haven't ever seen a woman complaining about a 6 pack pic on here. Its just the cock pic after cock pic that puts people off. However if someone is claiming that they can dead lift cars with their cock, then that is something I would have a look at!

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Oh and you're right, to date no one has told my wife to put her boobs away.

over a year ago

totally agree , i love them too

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"If people are so offended by cocks, why are they on here?

totally agree , i love them too"

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"I really appreciate the warnings that come up for example when we as a MF couple message someone who isn't looking for MF couples, or if you sent someone a message and they didn't reply. The little warning says "are you sure you want to do this?"

I think it would be great if when approving pics for upload, cock pics were tagged with meta data so that when men try to upload a cock pic as their profile pic or send it in a message a little warning comes up saying "really? A cock pic? Are you sure?" "

Great idea. Perhaps it could be extended to include close up pussy and tits. It's nice to see a few. But some have nothing else.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I really appreciate the warnings that come up for example when we as a MF couple message someone who isn't looking for MF couples, or if you sent someone a message and they didn't reply. The little warning says "are you sure you want to do this?"

I think it would be great if when approving pics for upload, cock pics were tagged with meta data so that when men try to upload a cock pic as their profile pic or send it in a message a little warning comes up saying "really? A cock pic? Are you sure?"

Great idea. Perhaps it could be extended to include close up pussy and tits. It's nice to see a few. But some have nothing else."

How about a pop up message saying "you're a couple - 95% of your pics are of a woman"?

There are as many female dominated couples albums as there are cock dominated single male ones.

Or we could just let profile owners choose their own content of course?

A

over a year ago

"I appreciate you've stated this was tongue in cheek , as the owner off a cock I don't get it .

Be proud

What I mean was so many woman say they don't want to see cock pics, yet men loving putting up cock pics, seemingly with the intention of attracting the women, but it has the opposite effect.

Yeah there are people that spend a lot more effort on their body than I do and I haven't ever seen a woman complaining about a 6 pack pic on here. Its just the cock pic after cock pic that puts people off. However if someone is claiming that they can dead lift cars with their cock, then that is something I would have a look at!"

I want to see the cocks that can dead lift cars too!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Be proud

Yeah there are people that spend a lot more effort on their body than I do and I haven't ever seen a woman complaining about a 6 pack pic on here. Its just the cock pic after cock pic that puts people off. However if someone is claiming that they can dead lift cars with their cock, then that is something I would have a look at!

I want to see the cocks that can dead lift cars too! "

I can lift a polo with mine!

A

over a year ago

You're all so negative, I want a popup that says.

This male loves imagies of breasts and bums, especially those covered in fishnet body suits.

Negative attitudes Are so destructive

over a year ago

"If people are so offended by cocks, why are they on here?

I love cocks "

well said xxx

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Or the person you are messaging is not free for fun now.

over a year ago

.. OP nah your right that was reactionary . Not thought out ...

I'm putting it down to, (a) the amount of threads I've read today that seem to tail of with " grrrr men! ... And their cocks!"

Or (b) maybe 'cause I'm a barber ... It's kind of my triad to make men feel handsome.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Precisely! I love seeing them; the more the I see the better I can choose which one is biggest and go for that one!

Post new Message to Thread