Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Male Sexy Clothing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay boys and girls off to my first club event next Wednesday. However, what the hell can a guy wear to look sexy? Women get loads of underwear, dresses etc but us guys get zip. I was thinking just go in my work clothes white shirt and suit trousers with a skinny tie? Any ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends whether it's a wet club or not?

over a year ago

"Depends whether it's a wet club or not?"

Not wet I don't think?

over a year ago

I usually wear a nice slim fit shirt and a nice pair of jeans oh plus nice shoes

over a year ago

Tight shirt l... No tie (far too formal)... Trousers... And a dam decent aftershave...

Nice underwear underneath if you don't go commando

over a year ago

"Tight shirt l... No tie (far too formal)... Trousers... And a dam decent aftershave...

Nice underwear underneath if you don't go commando "

over a year ago

"Okay boys and girls off to my first club event next Wednesday. However, what the hell can a guy wear to look sexy? Women get loads of underwear, dresses etc but us guys get zip. I was thinking just go in my work clothes white shirt and suit trousers with a skinny tie? Any ideas? "

Now you see one of the reasons why some of us decide to just wear that sexy stuff ourselves

over a year ago

"Okay boys and girls off to my first club event next Wednesday. However, what the hell can a guy wear to look sexy? Women get loads of underwear, dresses etc but us guys get zip. I was thinking just go in my work clothes white shirt and suit trousers with a skinny tie? Any ideas?

Now you see one of the reasons why some of us decide to just wear that sexy stuff ourselves "

Ha ha fair play

over a year ago

'Sexy' clothes on men tend to be those that convey power, purpose, status and responsibility, hence why uniforms and suits are so often seen as being attractive.

Of course, the one WEARING those clothes is also important, for every man I've seen in a suit who looked like a leader resonating with class and authority, I've seen many more loud, slovenly types whose fancy attire did nothing to disguise their inherent loutishness.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

The only time we went to a club (The Lodge) I (M) wore a suit, and I felt far too smart really, and quite a bit out of place.

I did, however, look amazing.

over a year ago

"'Sexy' clothes on men tend to be those that convey power, purpose, status and responsibility, hence why uniforms and suits are so often seen as being attractive.

Of course, the one WEARING those clothes is also important, for every man I've seen in a suit who looked like a leader resonating with class and authority, I've seen many more loud, slovenly types whose fancy attire did nothing to disguise their inherent loutishness."

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Tight shirt l... No tie (far too formal)... Trousers... And a dam decent aftershave...

Nice underwear underneath if you don't go commando "

tight. T-shirt and trousers.... Really?? Surely in trousers you mean jeans?

Do ladies prefer t-shirts to shirts on fellas( can understand no tie bit) ok, polo, crew, v- neck or grandad but shirt. ............. Not forgeting... Vest, long sleeve, shoulder cut and off course colours black, blue or white.

And you ladies think you have problems choosing an out fit.

Now for the pants...........

over a year ago

Callum Best,now he's a sexy dresser

over a year ago

Hire a tux! Do it! Any images you take will come out with you looking like a movie star

Post new Message to Thread