Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

younger guys for me ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've mostly always dismissed much younger guys thinking I prefer my age or older .But just recently I'm wondering if I'm missing out on a younger guy who would be willing to play with me ...maybe deep down I'm thinking, "why would a much younger guy want to meet up with a woman older enough to be their mum !?!"..guess I'm wanting some feedback from you younger guys whether it be "Hell no"...or "yes please! "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell woman, prepare for message meltdown

over a year ago

It will be hell yes!!!

I find some to impatient, immature... The list goes on

over a year ago

Didn't pay any attention to the age on your profile. Read the profile. Looked at the pics and they are fabulous. Age is a number it's All about the connection you'll make with that person.

Looks do play a big part but for me it's more personality!

over a year ago

Lol...do younger guys truelly want to meet a woman my age? . .or would it be a case of another fantasy marked off their list? ..just so they could say. ."I've fucked an old bird "

over a year ago

Message meltdown here we go lol! It's a big yes please And it's biggest dream of mine to get with an older lady ha! Won't bloody happen mind u lol. I fancy my mates mum loads and I think that's where my urge for an older lady comes from ha

over a year ago

"Lol...do younger guys truelly want to meet a woman my age? . .or would it be a case of another fantasy marked off their list? ..just so they could say. ."I've fucked an old bird ""

Nooo! It's both for me! T

I just find them attractive massively as everyone has preferences ha! Also the fact I have no chance in ever pulling one if I'm honest ha

over a year ago

Hell yes please lol. Although you're not old enough to be my mum

over a year ago

Yes I like older women myself. I like the way they are mothering you and teaching teaching you all the moves X

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Lol...do younger guys truelly want to meet a woman my age? . .or would it be a case of another fantasy marked off their list? ..just so they could say. ."I've fucked an old bird ""

Guy's don't generally care about age. As long as you're a woman and you're attractive to them then that's all that matters. If a woman like yourself came onto me I'd think all my Christmas's had come at once!

over a year ago

"Hell yes please lol. Although you're not old enough to be my mum"

...true ... xx;-)

over a year ago

It depends why you want a younger man. That's when dom/sub comes into play.

over a year ago

Oh yes for some, my first really partner was about your age and I was only 23. We certainly were not together so I could juat say I've fucked an old bird

over a year ago

...I'm picking up the vibes that, in general you guys don't really care about age and it's ME that has concerns about much younger guys ...

over a year ago

I'm 25 and I would play with anyone up to the age of 55. I believe older women have a lot to teach us whippersnappers! X

over a year ago

I've met a few your age, and slightly older.

Older women are often very sexy, and know what they want. It's one of the reasons I swing

over a year ago

Id need to see your face to know for sure but going on what I can see it would be a hell yes x

over a year ago

Hell yes your second PIC makes ur tits look amazing

over a year ago

"It depends why you want a younger man. That's when dom/sub comes into play. "

I'm intrigued to be honest why a much younger guy would possibly want to play with me , , not why I'd specifically want a younger guy...

over a year ago

"It depends why you want a younger man. That's when dom/sub comes into play.

I'm intrigued to be honest why a much younger guy would possibly want to play with me , , not why I'd specifically want a younger guy... "

Look at your profile pictures, that's why lol

over a year ago

To be honest I prefer older lady's, but like yourself not enough give younger guys a chance. I find the atmosphere is much more relaxed and generally older women know what they want which is hot! P.s I'd love to get my hands on you x

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I'm intrigued to be honest why a much younger guy would possibly want to play with me , , not why I'd specifically want a younger guy... "

I was young once and no matter how many flattering things you're going to read on this thread the reason much younger guys will want to go with you is because you'd be willing. Nothing else.

If you're happy with that then fuck 'em. Literally.

over a year ago

Maybe I've dismissed much younger guys because perhaps I've assumed them to be immature and we'd have nothing in common to chat about ...plus my mothering side would kick in ..

over a year ago

"Maybe I've dismissed much younger guys because perhaps I've assumed them to be immature and we'd have nothing in common to chat about ...plus my mothering side would kick in .. "

Well u can style act like a mother with me and make my dinner after some nookie it's alright u no

over a year ago

We don't meet you because you're older. We meet you because we find you sexy as fuck.

All of my meets have been with women older than me. It just happened. Sexy as fuck in their own right. Can hold a conversation, know what they want, no drama and always a fab time!

Age isn't a decider. And i don't think it should be. Preference i respect but dismissal, i do not.

over a year ago

"

It's all about individual preferences. I prefer older women, and that age has risen as I've got older. It was late 20s when I was a teen, 30s when in my 20s now it's 40s and 50s. I'd jump at the chance with you x

over a year ago

Yeah guys do,I have never been with a girl who has been the same age or younger than me. it's not because of bragging as that's just immature, I genuinely find that they understand what their body wants and they know what they like, in a way it's to do with confidence and I find confident ladies are much sexier.

over a year ago

Oh I'm pretty confident !!...just maybe not that confident with a guy in his 20s

over a year ago

"Id need to see your face to know for sure but going on what I can see it would be a hell yes x"

...and now ??? Lol...]

over a year ago

"Oh I'm pretty confident !!...just maybe not that confident with a guy in his 20s "

Somebody once told me your only as young as the guy you feel,,,,,

so you need to get feeling haha, honestly age is just a number, if there is a connection between you both then that's all that should matter.

over a year ago

"Oh I'm pretty confident !!...just maybe not that confident with a guy in his 20s "

Just be yourself, thats what i loved about the older lady when I was in my 20s, they were happier being themselves then girls my age who were all trying to out do each other.

And would love to see your face too, as the rest of your body is smokingly hot

over a year ago

Face pic on the way xx

over a year ago

"Id need to see your face to know for sure but going on what I can see it would be a hell yes x

...and now ??? Lol...] "

And now I say 100% hell yes you are absolutely stunning xxx

over a year ago

Can I get one too x

over a year ago

Judging by the amount of messages I get from young guys I'd say an awful lot of them like older women, I'd say a good 80% of my mail is from guys under 25, which is a shame as I don't meet guys that age, I have no idea why but I just don't seem to attract guys my age or older even in club I always seem to get guys younger than me talking

over a year ago

Thanks naughty for your reply ...ok why don't you meet younger? ..they obviously find you attractive ..xx

over a year ago

Have to say you are the same age as me and I don't see my self as an older woman!! My brain still says I am young even if my body is not that of a 20 year old! I like men younger than me, only a few men my age or older am i attracted to, 1 being my husband!

My only thing with age is I cannot go too near to my kids ages ( and they are young adults ) that just seems wrong but not even really sure why!

over a year ago

Not a big fan of younger guys. Our experience has been that they do not have the sexual experience to make it fun for Mrs J nor the maturity to allow their personality to make up for their lack of sexual experience.

Just one example. We meet a young guy (22) a few years back who talked a good game. I had a chat with him to try and explain that to get the best out of a mmf the idea is to concentrate on pleasuring the female. He nodded that he understood perfectly.

Anyway we arrived home and Mrs J undressed. Our you friend whipped out his cock shoved it inside her banged her hard about 4 or 5 times and promptly came into his condom.

Having finished he stood up, said thanks that was great, got dressed & left.

I was still untying my shoelaces!

Younger guys look great but frankly they are not worth the trouble.

over a year ago

"Thanks naughty for your reply ...ok why don't you meet younger? ..they obviously find you attractive ..xx"

Serious answer

My own lack of self confidence, I'm middle ages and saggy and I would feel very self conceous getting my belly that's had three c sections and has the appearance of a deflated balloon out next to some young hard bodied guy

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of messages I get from young guys I'd say an awful lot of them like older women, I'd say a good 80% of my mail is from guys under 25, which is a shame as I don't meet guys that age, I have no idea why but I just don't seem to attract guys my age or older even in club I always seem to get guys younger than me talking "

You're my age (or I'm your age). I'd give you one, probably several.

If I weren't in a monogamous relationship

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of messages I get from young guys I'd say an awful lot of them like older women, I'd say a good 80% of my mail is from guys under 25, which is a shame as I don't meet guys that age, I have no idea why but I just don't seem to attract guys my age or older even in club I always seem to get guys younger than me talking "

Just been reading your profile and I'd love to chat, but darn it I'm still younger than you

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of messages I get from young guys I'd say an awful lot of them like older women, I'd say a good 80% of my mail is from guys under 25, which is a shame as I don't meet guys that age, I have no idea why but I just don't seem to attract guys my age or older even in club I always seem to get guys younger than me talking

If I weren't in a monogamous relationship "

Well thanks for the half offer

over a year ago

"Thanks naughty for your reply ...ok why don't you meet younger? ..they obviously find you attractive ..xx

Serious answer

My own lack of self confidence, I'm middle ages and saggy and I would feel very self conceous getting my belly that's had three c sections and has the appearance of a deflated balloon out next to some young hard bodied guy "

Not all of us have hot bodies

over a year ago

I'm intrigued to be honest why a much younger guy would possibly want to play with me , , not why I'd specifically want a younger guy...

I was young once and no matter how many flattering things you're going to read on this thread the reason much younger guys will want to go with you is because you'd be willing. Nothing else.

If you're happy with that then fuck 'em. Literally."

This is probably the truest, most honest answer you're likely to read in the entire thread.

over a year ago

"Judging by the amount of messages I get from young guys I'd say an awful lot of them like older women, I'd say a good 80% of my mail is from guys under 25, which is a shame as I don't meet guys that age, I have no idea why but I just don't seem to attract guys my age or older even in club I always seem to get guys younger than me talking

If I weren't in a monogamous relationship

Well thanks for the half offer "

You know me, I'll find a way to fuck it all up soorner or later...

over a year ago

Older woman????? Yes please, but then I guess Iam biased lol.

Jason x

over a year ago

This is probably the truest, most honest answer you're likely to read in the entire thread."

I honestly think lots of young guys want to meet older women so they can gain their experience to use on younger women

over a year ago

No I genuinely like playing with women older than me i tend to have a really good time and I appreciate the fun and games and just everything mm I do love your gorgeous piccys you look esp lush xxx

over a year ago

I've only met one guy older than me so far!!

over a year ago

"Didn't pay any attention to the age on your profile. Read the profile. Looked at the pics and they are fabulous. Age is a number it's All about the connection you'll make with that person.

Looks do play a big part but for me it's more personality!"

Age isn't just a number to some people though, some don't want to meet people young enough to be their kids or old enough to be their parents

over a year ago

This is probably the truest, most honest answer you're likely to read in the entire thread.

I honestly think lots of young guys want to meet older women so they can gain their experience to use on younger women

"

Fortunately for me i don't think that way I just love meeting older women as I like the company and the sex too lol it goes down to personality for me not exp I've had mind blowing sex with younger and older women just I connected on different mental level which promoted mind blowing sex all round for both of us

over a year ago

" I honestly think lots of young guys want to meet older women so they can gain their experience to use on younger women

"

Has anyone ever said that to you? Or what's that opinion based on?

Jason

over a year ago

"

Im sorry but from my point of view thats bollocks ha! Sorry but it is ha!

over a year ago

Older women where do I start.

Woman of my age do not do anything for me none what so ever

Where as so called 'milfs cougars' pwoaaaarr all I can say is woooow. They way you walk shaking them hips and that sexy curvy body does it for me.

If I look at women my age first thing that comes to my mind is shit in bed.

Where as you older women fuck me know what you want how you want it and where you want it. There's no aawkwardness etc etc.

OLDER WOMEN ALL THE WAY

over a year ago

Love Older Women

over a year ago

My first instinct was to message you straight away princess butterfly lol but I wouldn't want to be caught in the message avalanche you're probably experiencing right now haha

Purely from my view, you seem to be a nice person from the replies you've written on this thread, and your pics are jaw-dropping so I couldn't imagine why a younger guy wouldn't want to be with you.

I don't mind age whatsoever when messaging people on here (unless i'm out of their age range) but i'm more likely to speak to someone older than me on fab rather than real life because I experience a similar thought process to you, when I see an attractive woman who happens to be older than me, I want to go over and talk but I think "Why would they want to talk to some 20-year old when they could have guys more experienced than me?" lol

over a year ago

Thanks for everyone's replies ...I'm really going to try to over come my issues with the younger guy ...some of you have really made me think on a positive level ..xxx ..plus some dam sexy hot guys have messaged me lol xxx

over a year ago

Mission accomplished

over a year ago

I like younger ..

over a year ago

"Thanks for everyone's replies ...I'm really going to try to over come my issues with the younger guy ...some of you have really made me think on a positive level ..xxx ..plus some dam sexy hot guys have messaged me lol xxx"

Oh yes I have to give them that, some of the young guys who mail me are gorgeous, I stick them on my hot list so I can perv

over a year ago

"Thanks for everyone's replies ...I'm really going to try to over come my issues with the younger guy ...some of you have really made me think on a positive level ..xxx ..plus some dam sexy hot guys have messaged me lol xxx"

Some dam hot guys and then me pmsl

over a year ago

As an older woman who goes for younger guys (19-21) it's a 'hell yeah, go for it!' From me! X

over a year ago

Im sorry but from my point of view thats bollocks ha! Sorry but it is ha! "

I guess this is a perfect illustration of why we are not interested in meeting younger guys.

It takes a bit of maturity to accept another persons "opinion" without resorting to that kind of nonsense - even where you don't agree with them.

Personally we prefer grown ups.

over a year ago

Thanks Mrs Robinson ...

over a year ago

This is where you need to be careful in who you choose. A younger man might start bragging about fucking an older woman. Some can be humble and enjoy what you have to offer. The allure of a woman whose gone through menopause attracts as well. It's not only physical youth but there has to be maturity as well. Hope you choose wisely x

over a year ago

"Thanks Mrs Robinson ... "

No need to say thanks. We are happy to oblige

By *hockwaves84Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"It will be hell yes!!!

I find some to impatient, immature... The list goes on "

Some of us are nice

over a year ago

"It will be hell yes!!!

Some of us are nice "

True.

And we have also met some complete tossers over 40 as well.

over a year ago

All I was saying shes got wrong end of stick completely!!! But ill shut up anyway ha

over a year ago

There's a difference between younger and young, though I will meet younger guys I don't meet young ones

Where the cut off point when younger turns to young

over a year ago

"I've mostly always dismissed much younger guys thinking I prefer my age or older .But just recently I'm wondering if I'm missing out on a younger guy who would be willing to play with me ...maybe deep down I'm thinking, "why would a much younger guy want to meet up with a woman older enough to be their mum !?!"..guess I'm wanting some feedback from you younger guys whether it be "Hell no"...or "yes please! " "

Hell yes!! Ive played with woman twenty years older than me and always had a fantastic time

over a year ago

"Oh I'm pretty confident !!...just maybe not that confident with a guy in his 20s

Somebody once told me your only as young as the guy you feel,,,,,

so you need to get feeling haha, honestly age is just a number, if there is a connection between you both then that's all that should matter. "

over a year ago

"It will be hell yes!!!

Some of us are nice

True.

And we have also met some complete tossers over 40 as well."

over a year ago

"I've mostly always dismissed much younger guys thinking I prefer my age or older .But just recently I'm wondering if I'm missing out on a younger guy who would be willing to play with me ...maybe deep down I'm thinking, "why would a much younger guy want to meet up with a woman older enough to be their mum !?!"..guess I'm wanting some feedback from you younger guys whether it be "Hell no"...or "yes please! " "

yes ! yes !! yes !!!

over a year ago

"It will be hell yes!!!

Some of us are nice

True.

And we have also met some complete tossers over 40 as well.

"

In my experience being a complete tosser is not specific to any age group.

They come in all ages and sizes lol.

Jason

over a year ago

Totally true actually ...I've had really good meets on here but whilst at chams I've chatted to guys of all ages and yes, being a tosser is not age related at all !!!...x...

over a year ago

"Thanks Mrs Robinson ... "

over a year ago

It's a hell yes from me! Older woman just are that bit better, I don't know what it is but when you leave them you just more and more!

over a year ago

. It's not a tick off the list its a massive turn on for me

By *eroyLDNMan
over a year ago

london

Haha trust me you got it wrong guys my age would love to show an older woman like yourself what she's missing out on..

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I used to think the same as you to be honest!

However, I have recently met a 28 year old that has proved me wrong

I wouldn't go any younger than that, but that is just me

over a year ago

Some brilliant feedback ..thanks so much

over a year ago

What on Earth have you wrought?!

I see no issue with it. For me, the confidence and 'knowing what they want' is a big plus for me, but by no means exclusive.

If I get on with a woman, regardless of her age, why not?

over a year ago

Yes yes yes yes please

over a year ago

I really enjoy meeting younger guys. They've got plenty of stamina and I've never had trouble holding a conversation with them. Younger guys say they like meeting me because I'm confident and know what I'm doing, which I guess you only get with age!

If you fancy them and get on well with them then have some fun and meet them! Let's face it some of the younger guys on here are fit as fuck and who really cares why they're meeting you as long as you have a great time

over a year ago

I guess you're right really ..it doesn't matter why they meet you ..If you both get out of it what you want and find each other attractive x

over a year ago

Go for it girl

I can confidently say 99% of my meets are with younger guys some only a few years younger some quite a few years !

They're are some seriously witty , confident and articulate fellas on fab - fit bodies , great stamina -

I have to have the whole package to get me off -

Some teach me some things , others I teach them some things - works both ways

I think I've been thoroughly spoilt &/or lucky to have met some good guys

Long may it continue

over a year ago

I only ever try and meet up with older women ... They know what they want and I just prefer there company ...

over a year ago

I would rather meet an older woman with curves and a nice pair of boobs rather then meeting a super model ,all older women are a dream , there's just something about them that turns me on!

over a year ago

Defo message melt down plenty of Young guys willing lol??

By *ustBigBoyMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

As long as the attraction is there, then I would definitely meet an older lady. Already have met an older lady and it was fantastic

over a year ago

"It depends why you want a younger man. That's when dom/sub comes into play. "

Since when did dom/sub have anything to do with age???

over a year ago

My friend and I dragged a younger guy into a private room in club recently (he was quite willing). He said it was his first 3sum and kept asking our age. I felt that he wanted to tell his mates he's fucked 2 old dears too.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Since when did dom/sub have anything to do with age???"

Quite agree, what the hell has sub/Dom got anything to do with it?

over a year ago

" guess I'm wanting some feedback from you younger guys whether it be "Hell no"...or "yes please! " "

Yes please! x

(let's pretend you had kids REALLY early )

over a year ago

Hell yes please!!

over a year ago

it may not suprise you but its a yes from me. i prefer old women to the ones my own age xx

over a year ago

It is quite entertaining to see what women think we want. I am a young one, and not much in the way of experience but I know what I want. And that is not a hot, plastic model. Those ones are pain in the but and if you drop a penny in their ear you can hear it ringing.

What we want are hot and bothered women for a good time, to match our own outrageous sex drives. If you are older and you have the patience and can show us how to be better at it, everyone is happier.

The deal seems to work pretty well for older guys and younger girls, I don't see why it cant this way around.

over a year ago

It's not about them saying to there friends iv fuck an old bird. It's about meeting a nice, mature woman.

over a year ago

"I've mostly always dismissed much younger guys thinking I prefer my age or older .But just recently I'm wondering if I'm missing out on a younger guy who would be willing to play with me ...maybe deep down I'm thinking, "why would a much younger guy want to meet up with a woman older enough to be their mum !?!"..guess I'm wanting some feedback from you younger guys whether it be "Hell no"...or "yes please! "

Haha trust me you got it wrong guys my age would love to show an older woman like yourself what she's missing out on.."

And the what's that

As a 20 year old guy what can you show me that I've never had before

Just asking

over a year ago

My kisses.

over a year ago

It would definitely be a 'yes please' from me. It's nothing to do with ticking off a to-do list.. For me older women are more satisfying and somewhat better to look at. I can't speak for you other guys but the list could go on.

By *hiterosesCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

We find that younger guys definately want to play with more sensible, experienced and often open minded partners. That said we usually only engage with them at clubs and parties since it's apparent that the majority (not all) lack the social skills for mental interaction. It's a huge self confidence boost for rose knowing that she can not only still attract hard bodied young guys, but that she can outlast them as well

By *hris148Man
over a year ago

It's a Hell Yes from me xx

over a year ago

"My kisses.

"

over a year ago

Ive normally enjoyed women my own age but somehow they're just not as confident as someone older and more experienced.

Also I like the idea of being a toy boy by someone that wants a toned body (not that I am massively) and no wrinkley balls!

over a year ago

"It will be hell yes!!!

I find some to impatient, immature... The list goes on "

Got to love the old school stereotype

over a year ago

As long as I connect with the person. I don't care how old they are

over a year ago

"Older women are often very sexy, and know what they want. It's one of the reasons I swing "

At what age does 'Older' start?

over a year ago

I suppose it's different for everyone ..

Post new Message to Thread