Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can people tell me y I don't get many hits on my profilex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Cos you're a single male which makes up maybe as many as 90% of the members on here.

Cos you've only been on the site 6 weeks.

Cos this is a swingers website and your profile text reads more like a dating profile.

Apart from that, no particular reasons spring to mind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Needs likes/dislikes & be honest. If you like two women sucking your cock at the same time, say so.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Quite frankly because it's boring.

It has only one picture which is not really a very good one.

The text is uninformative, badly written, difficult to read and in places does actually make sense.

over a year ago

I think your profile is quite nice, not selfish sounding, you're after a bit more than just a fuck. Am sure some ladies would love that. I think having just ask on your profile makes you approachable though, and being up for anything might also make women feel they could ask you to fulfil a fantasy for them.

Your pic isn't that bad, got a good idea of what your body looks like, and a tiny bit of your face. I imagine you aren't bad looking from that alone. And it's original coz it's in the bath.

Women don't really need to browse mens profiles in the first place though, they get loads of messages so tend to waste a lot of time going through them. Could be your area doesn't have many women looking for men.

over a year ago

Because you're a man amongst thousands. You will probably have more than you can see as people tick the don't show on who looked at me,otherwise known as stealth perving

Post new Message to Thread