Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Squirting

Jump to newest

By *eroyLDN OP   Man
over a year ago

London

so one day i went down on my gf I licked her pussy like never before, I felt the moisture build up with every passing second. I sucked her clit, licked her vaginal lips, and pushed my tongue inside her. Eventually I buried my face in her pussy, pressing it between her labia while licking her clit. She smelled so good as well. The aroma drove me insane in a good way. Her breathing became pronounced and gradually grew stronger.. her legs were wrapped around me pulling me more harder and closer towards me, then after a loud cry of pleasure something amazing happened that hadnt before. i felt a warm splash on my chin and then more and more came gushing out of her soaking pussy eventually covering my whole face and body i was literally soaked.... her body spasmed vioelenty as she had no choice but to push my head away at this point she was so sensitive. this was the first time i and her had experienced this and since then weve been hooked on doing it like everytime we have sex she just wants to squirt and wont stop untill she does... any other similar stories?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

slap her arse and and tell her to make a brew

By *eroyLDN OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"slap her arse and and tell her to make a brew "

hahah