Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No face pic no reply!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There have been a few people that have "no face pic no reply" now that's a bit hard for people trying to stay discreet but also when Iv seen a load of profiles with no pictures at all not even private gallery and they expect us to send face pics we have pics availinle for everyone to see and we think this is fair until we get to know he people there are also people that expect us to cough up our private pics so they can "make sure we aren't fake" when we are photo and meet verified what are other people's thaughts on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orney hunCouple
over a year ago

galway

private swing phone for chat with all involved or half hour meet for no pressure chat works for us

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When we see something on a profile that we don't agree with, want to do or that clearly is different from how we are prepared to do things we don't message that profile.

People can ask for anything whether or not we comply is our choice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When we see something on a profile that we don't agree with, want to do or that clearly is different from how we are prepared to do things we don't message that profile.

People can ask for anything whether or not we comply is our choice "

Totally agree

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"When we see something on a profile that we don't agree with, want to do or that clearly is different from how we are prepared to do things we don't message that profile.

100% this.

People will of course, do the same with you, you may have something on your profile which doesn't fit how they would like to do things. So finding 3 or 4 people who gel on here can be quite frustrating at times.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

100% this.

People will of course, do the same with you, you may have something on your profile which doesn't fit how they would like to do things. So finding 3 or 4 people who gel on here can be quite frustrating at times."

Yep! We have quite a lot on our profile that doesn't fit with how other people would like to do things . We're happy with that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/15 09:25:20]

over a year ago

Us too but there are even people that message us for face pics and stuff before they show any pics

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Totally agree "

same here

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think whoever made first contact should be willing to be first to show face pics

over a year ago

"Us too but there are even people that message us for face pics and stuff before they show any pics "

Then just reply with a no thanks people message all sorts of stuff, you're not obliged to answer them.

over a year ago

"There have been a few people that have "no face pic no reply" now that's a bit hard for people trying to stay discreet but also when Iv seen a load of profiles with no pictures at all not even private gallery and they expect us to send face pics we have pics availinle for everyone to see and we think this is fair until we get to know he people there are also people that expect us to cough up our private pics so they can "make sure we aren't fake" when we are photo and meet verified what are other people's thaughts on this? "
If you have put up pictures of yourself it seems reasonable to expect similar from anyone who contacts you. I do not reply to those that do not have any or contact anyone who hasn't.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Us too but there are even people that message us for face pics and stuff before they show any pics "

I always feel that the person asking for the face pic should include their own face picture in the message, if they don't then I ignore the request.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's important to realise that you must only do what you want, you owe nobody who randomly messages you anything and stressing about it will drive you crazy.

over a year ago

"I think whoever made first contact should be willing to be first to show face pics"

This.

over a year ago

"Us too but there are even people that message us for face pics and stuff before they show any pics

I always feel that the person asking for the face pic should include their own face picture in the message, if they don't then I ignore the request."

I agree with this this is what we do

over a year ago

There are so many brilliant point all of which I agree with the general consensus being its my choice to share a face pic of I'm not comfortable we won't

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

if you arent comfy with it... dont do it ...

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

We don't reply to emails that don't have a face pic.

Why?

Because replying to an email is decided by two things:

1. what you wrote

2. what you look like.

oh, yes, you can be all hippie tree hugging twat and say "looks don't matter!" but the only people that's true for are the ugly and desperate.

if we don't fancy you, we won't meet you, simple. superficial? Maybe, but that's our business, not yours.

over a year ago

"There are so many brilliant point all of which I agree with the general consensus being its my choice to share a face pic of I'm not comfortable we won't "
Absolutely....what ever you do on this site, and with who, is down to your choice and preference. Remain in control of all your decisions and you will have great fun.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We don't reply to emails that don't have a face pic.

Why?

1. what you wrote

2. what you look like.

oh, yes, you can be all hippie tree hugging twat and say "looks don't matter!" but the only people that's true for are the ugly and desperate.

if we don't fancy you, we won't meet you, simple. superficial? Maybe, but that's our business, not yours."

Nobody has said that here.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

That's the only answer really!

over a year ago

"We don't reply to emails that don't have a face pic.

Why?

1. what you wrote

2. what you look like.

Would u send a face pic back if they sent one in w message? Or sk y send one when u message them

if we don't fancy you, we won't meet you, simple. superficial? Maybe, but that's our business, not yours."

Post new Message to Thread