Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

which condom? yours or the guest

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Have you find yourself in a situation your guest insist you must use the condom they provided? Personally i don't trust most condom due to split during fun.

I normally buy my extra-strong condom on the Internet due to scarcity on pharmacy counter. Most females or couples don't want you to provide your own condom due to trust or allergy to them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xpatscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

We buy our own just incase they don't turn up with any. But if there above the norm say or have reactions to standard ones then surly they'd bring there own

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being a guest, I'd bring my own- it's good manners if nothing else.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I always have an assortment of sizes and latex free but have no problem with whose get used so long as I can see it's an unopened foil

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We expect others to bring their own but always carry extra to meets just in case.

over a year ago

we have plenty - people usually bring their own -

By *xpatscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I always have an assortment of sizes and latex free but have no problem with whose get used so long as I can see it's an unopened foil "

over a year ago

"Have you find yourself in a situation your guest insist you must use the condom they provided? Personally i don't trust most condom due to split during fun.

I normally buy my extra-strong condom on the Internet due to scarcity on pharmacy counter. Most females or couples don't want you to provide your own condom due to trust or allergy to them."

Id prefer to use my own in that situation...dunno if its for fear of pinholes or itching powder, but just feel safer knowing im using ones that havent been tampered with

Post new Message to Thread