Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pulled in public by a random

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yoooo

Everyone cool?

I would love to hear stories from anyone that has ended up getting with a stranger after just a glance in public, or after only meeting a couple of moments prior - or folks that would or wouldn't do this for whatever reasons.

Ever been pulled into the changing rooms at a swimming pool by someone you didn't know, or a quick donkey punch in the park with a random :p

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When I was younger......much younger.....not now though I'm too sensible

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We think it sounds hot to see someone in a pub, and have them randomly ask to go somewhere...maybe a bit of foreplay before heading out. Sounds wild.

over a year ago

Ooooh it's one of our number 1 fantasies. To be out and pull a random guy, woman or couple. I would love that. The thrill of flirting and seeing what you get back. I did try once but it was a big fat fail.

V xxx

over a year ago

I as chuffed to bits to pull a live one at a nightclub recently. We literally looked at each other across the dancefloor and made a beeline. I usually confine any naughtiness strictly to fab, but I thought dammit, and dragged him home. It was jolly good

over a year ago

Went to a crap local club, no talent at all. When we left we saw someone outside who was hot. Just said to him your coming home with us now.. he was northing irish and in navy..my first threesome.. he left slightly stunned

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

Mmmmm....yessss have been taken by a few strangers, have also very happily offered myself for a strangers pleasure, being used without showing any desire for recipication.

over a year ago

"Went to a crap local club, no talent at all. When we left we saw someone outside who was hot. Just said to him your coming home with us now.. he was northing irish and in navy..my first threesome.. he left slightly stunned"

Sounds perfect

over a year ago

"Yoooo

Everyone cool?

I would love to hear stories from anyone that has ended up getting with a stranger after just a glance in public, or after only meeting a couple of moments prior - or folks that would or wouldn't do this for whatever reasons.

Ever been pulled into the changing rooms at a swimming pool by someone you didn't know, or a quick donkey punch in the park with a random :p

X

"

Ok what's a donkey punch ?

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

While at Xtasia last year. We'd been in the club, it was relatively quiet and not alot was going on. We were outside waiting for our taxi when a young Asian couple (we'd seen them inside, sitting quietly, not talking to anyone) also came out. We just said 'hello, how was your night' - basic small talk. They said they were staying in the Premier Inn, we were at a nicer hotel just off Broad Street. I said, quite flippantly, 'come back with us, we've got a bigger bed and a mini-bar'. We all laughed and then the taxi turned up. The girl said something to the guy and then they got in our taxi, before we did!

We had a great night

over a year ago

I've had 'the look' off enough women now to understand it. No mean feat for a guy. Himts don't work too well with us.

over a year ago

I (p) have been known in the past to be quite good at this met people everywhere from pubs at night to busses in the middle of the day I used to love the challenge

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

Was on a night out with the girls and a couple of us had put our money down for pool. It was winner stays on and when I went on the guy I was playing was hot.

He said the previous game had been for a drink and asked if I wanted to play for one. I said I would put a bj up against his drink

over a year ago

"Went to a crap local club, no talent at all. When we left we saw someone outside who was hot. Just said to him your coming home with us now.. he was northing irish and in navy..my first threesome.. he left slightly stunned"

I left smiling )))))

over a year ago

"Yoooo

Everyone cool?

X

Ok what's a donkey punch ? "

a donkey punch is when ur takeing some1 from behind ,anal or pussy , and as there about to come you punch them in the back of the head , ment to tighten them up around ur cock . . Not mu cup of tea .

over a year ago

Apart from one night stands, like I just met them at a night club? ...

Thats about as far as I've done.

But then nearly everyone has done that so not that exciting.

over a year ago

Done this a couple of times but admittedly after one too many vodkas

over a year ago

While holidaying in Italy some years ago with my partner there was an absolutely gorgeous Italian guy staying in our hotel, at least 10 years my junior. Every day he'd walk past and smile and I'd smile in return, not flirtatious as my partner was there, just a friendly morning. After about 3 days we were both waiting for the bathroom and he just grabbed me out of the blue and started kissing me, then asked me to meet him around the back for a shag. Every single inch of me wanted to say yes, but I could coz of my partner. Was a very hot experience though.

over a year ago

"Was on a night out with the girls and a couple of us had put our money down for pool. It was winner stays on and when I went on the guy I was playing was hot.

He said the previous game had been for a drink and asked if I wanted to play for one. I said I would put a bj up against his drink"

Did you end sucking him?

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

omething MrsH does quite regularly.. the best was New Years eve a couple of years ago at a local night club, 3 young guys sandwiched mrsH on the dance floor and started bumping and grinding with her, she said to them if they came back to see her after midnight she would sort them out for real.. they went off laughing, around 12.30 they came back and called her bluff so she took them off back to our camper and gave them all a happy new year to remember

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

"Was on a night out with the girls and a couple of us had put our money down for pool. It was winner stays on and when I went on the guy I was playing was hot.

He said the previous game had been for a drink and asked if I wanted to play for one. I said I would put a bj up against his drink

Did you end sucking him?"

I did. I'm not very good at pool

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

The first time with my now hubby was like that.

He popped round with a plate, as I had made him a meal one night after he split with his ex wife and he wasn't eating much.

I invited him in for a cuppa, and while I put the plate in the washing up bowl he came up behind me and lifted my skirt up, while kissing my neck.

We had a frantic and hard fuck there and then in the kitchen!

It was all the more intense as my then lodger was upstairs washing her hair before leaving for work

over a year ago

I met a guy in a nightclub once across the dance floor. He came over and we just looked at each other. He leaned towards me and kissed me and took my hand and took me out of the club.

It was so intense. We got into a taxi and I told the taxi my address, but that was the only words I spoke.

We got back to mine and fucked like bunnies. We only said a word to each other afterwards.

It was sexy as hell. He turned up at my flat the next day, and we actually spoke to each other. Turned out he was an ok guy but a bit annoying and not my type. Bit gutted.

I've also pulled walking home from a nightclub. I was walking back alone and he was on the other side of the road and started talking to me. He was a naval officer and I lived really close to the base so we did a detour back to mine before he left to go on his way.

Again the next day he came back round to mine asking if I wanted to hang out with his mates on a yacht that day! I would've gone were it not for the fact that e was twice as d*unk as the night before and could barely stand!

I didn't fancy drowning at sea...

By *hyguyMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

You never think it's going to happen to you ..... but it did !! ....i got into my car outside a restaurant/bar late one evening,and had a fabulous lady tap the passenger window before getting in beside me (flashing stockings and an amazing smile)asking if i didnt mind driving her home so her hubby could watch us then she would also make me breakfast in the morning

Nothing short of amazing

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Got luck y in a hotel in London once. I was just sat minding my own business sin th bar when a very cute blonde sat near me with a laptop - she couldn't get a wifi signal so asked me to help. We got chatting and after a few drinks she simply said "You are going to fuck me tonight, I am horny as hell"

I did, it was a great night and we were disturbed at 7am when her fellow cabin crew were screaming for her to hurry up. She was American and on her way back to NY.

Awesome night though, I was 40, she was 22.

over a year ago

it happens to me all the time lol

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

So, to be straight, you are asking on a swingers site about something that happens across the world in vanilla society?

I guess that's novel.

over a year ago

Never had much luck in this kind of thing. Guys seem to be too intimidated by Mrs J (or maybe me) to try anything on even when she is out wearing her sluttiest outfit.

The nearest I came was when I was out with my ex a number of years ago. She was wearing the tiniest mini imaginable without any knickers. We were standing at the bar wildly d*unk and got chatting with a couple who were complimenting my girlfriend on how sexy she looked.

She was absolutely loving the attention but I explained to her that we should head off as funds were running short. The guys were hugely disappointed but then my girlfriend suggested that if they bought her a drink they could find out what she was wearing under her mini.

The drinks were quickly bought and both guys got the chance to feel her up.

It was really sexy standing at this crowded bar as 2 total strangers fingered my girlfriends pussy.

It seems however that was as far as their bravery went. I will never know if my girlfriend would have gone further but I suspect she would.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

A few times..find it strange to have random folk do this and the culprits..........HGV drivers...and no i am not out walking in lorry parks lol

Think i have that been sleeping in a hedge look and need a lift

over a year ago

I went into a house once via work (I do community nursing) when i got there the man I had gone into see was not there, I was greeted by he's very good looking son who told me he had been re admitted to hospital, I was chatting to him for a while about his dad and he offered me a drink (hot drink not booze ), anyway while we were talking there was some very obvious flirting going off and to cut a long story short cause we don't need details, we ended up fucking

over a year ago

Was in a club and getting ready to leave my friend had pulled and the 3 of us were heading back to mine, being on my own a was a bit gutted but noticed a guy standing at the bar we both looked at each other then as I was walking past him I nodded to him and asked if he was coming, he just winked and came with us, found out his name in the morning and we carried on meeting for a few months

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

My favourite way to go!!!! Love the thrill of flirting and teasing a new guy and I have had plenty of success in attracting them for naughty fun but recently rarely fucked them due to situation or people that in with it's been fumbles in dark corners erm The thrill of the chase is great though!

over a year ago

Cheeky

over a year ago

Would love this to happen to me!

over a year ago

I'm on the train now, and seriously trying to catch this girls eye again after a brief smile (from her)...... Bullocks my stop is next.... Oh well.

over a year ago

over a year ago

When I was younger and in the army I met a woman just as the last orders bell was rung she decided it was time to walk home . Being the perfect gentleman Iam!! I walked her home and spent an hour in the public toilets with her en route . However I didn't have a clue where I was. and it took me 2 hrs in freezing fog to walk back to the barracks afterwards it was well worth it though

By *o_it_allWoman
over a year ago

Royston

I once met a younger guy in a club. We got talking and founf that he lived on my way home so i gave him a lift home. On the way home, after some increasingly flirtatious chat, i pulled into a secluded layby, and said shall we fuck? So we did lol!

over a year ago

Only did it once when I was much younger

over a year ago

Last week - a girl I chat to on Instagram was nearby on my lunch break. Arranged to have a quick drink with her and we chatted about her pics on Instagram; I was very complimentary and next thing she got up and beckoned me into the women's with her and gave me a bj

over a year ago

Twice on a train when I was at uni. One a Nurse from Stafford (working at Burton on Trent).

Picked me up on train. Took me back to nursing home and fucked my brains out for two hours. Saw her off and on for a further two years.

Then had a two year affair with her much later in life. Still in touch tho she now in Scotland.

Another was just a quickie in toilet of moving train.

Summer 2013 was at a fab social in Malvern....going back to mine with 7/8 others for a party.

Random vanilla red head (I had briefly spoken to her few weeks earlier in another pub) attached herself to our group (and particularly me) on hearing the word party.

Shock of her life back at mine when everyone's clothes started coming off....but she was one hell of a fuck and ended up staying the night!

over a year ago

In my younger days I went to a party at a village pub and within 10 mins of being there was grabbed by a gal and ended up in the pub garden snagging her over the bench. My mates twigged on I had sneaked out with her and they came out and started cheering lmao . Was a tad embarrassing but i was the man that night lol

over a year ago

I met a woman on the overnight sleeper to Scotland.

On the way to a long skiing weekend with friends from work and got talking whilst having drinks. As she was leaving the bar she whispered the number of her cabin. I stayed for a few more drinks so that the team wouldn't suspect anything and then went off to find her. As we'd been drinking for a while I couldn't remember the cabin number and then bumped into the train guard after spending ages walking up and down the train!

He wasn't very helpful, and just as I was about to head to my cabin very dejected, a door opened and she pulled me in!

Great session followed and woke up with barely enough seconds spare to grab my gear from my cabin and hop off!

A great start to a great weekend which also saw my room mate shag his bosses daughter "up the arse" (his words not mine)!

over a year ago

First ever night out on Veronica's, stood with a few of the Spanish rigging guys when fingers closed around my arm.

Long dark hair, Grey eyes and lips that would melt the polar ice caps....

At that point I spoke zero español which actually didn't matter.

She simply took my hand and we went off to find the waves

Spent a cracking few months with her after I made sure the guys got her number for me

Post new Message to Thread