Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Most of the females and couples on this site will be familiar with getting random friend invites.

Normally we simply ignore them however today I replied to this couple suggesting that it was a matter of simple politeness if they first sent a message introducing themselves.

I also pointed out that although they claimed to be an attractive and adventurous couple they remained unverified after a year. A fact which provokes a little suspicion on my part.

Surprise,surprise they haven't replied.

How do other members deal with this sort of situation & does anyone feel I was too blunt with them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think that you have to write a clear and explicit profile detailing your likes and dislikes etc, we did this but people still don't read it properly so if thay fail to comply with our profile we simply delete their message with out any further discussion

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We ignore random friend invites unless we wait until they're offline, accept, look at their friends only gallery then unfriendly them again.

Too blunt? Possibly you were but I suppose sending a friend invite is asking for communication of some sort.

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't have enough life left to message people who have sent friends invites

I just ignore them

By *egsandPearlyCouple
over a year ago

Shaftesbury

First....

Dont be surprised if the Admin message you and ban you from the forum for 48hrs for what they will state is a thread thats aimed personally at a couple, airing your grievance basically... even though you have made NO himt on who or where that couple is.. Why do we think this will happen, because thats what they did to us, which was pathetic in our opinion !

But, in answer to your question we get invites even though we have stated on our profile we only accept friend onvites after messages wxchanged and a meet is set up generally.. so when they dont message and simply send a random invite, we message them stating its a shame they didnt take the time to read our profile and immediately block them !

As for the couple you mentioned its a wonder afyer a year on the site, no veri's etc that Admin have not deleted them..but, we have noticed fake profiles which pay to support the site are left alone it seems !!!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

We often get this usually from guys that have only looked at our pics and not read the pe . But occasionally from couples too , and the couples usually have no photo albums on their profiles . Our usual response is to ignore

Them but if they persist the the old block button comes into play

By *etterwhenbadCouple
over a year ago

London

We always try to reply to messages. Random friend requests just get a polite email saying we don't accept them from people we haven't got to know yet. 9 times out of 10 that ends it and occasionally it turns into a nice conversation and a proper 'Friend'.

Maybe we're too polite but we at last try to behave the way we'd like others to toward us.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Most of the females and couples on this site will be familiar with getting random friend invites.

Normally we simply ignore them however today I replied to this couple suggesting that it was a matter of simple politeness if they first sent a message introducing themselves.

I also pointed out that although they claimed to be an attractive and adventurous couple they remained unverified after a year. A fact which provokes a little suspicion on my part.

Surprise,surprise they haven't replied.

How do other members deal with this sort of situation & does anyone feel I was too blunt with them?"

Just ignore them. What have you gained from your efforts? Nothing.

Post new Message to Thread