Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Have you got any friends

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When arranging a meet as anyone else been asked this? Where the person your wanting to meet and vice versa asks U if u have any friends to come join in?

One asked if I had a bunch of muscular friends like myself that would come and fuck them with me, yea sure I keep a stock of some in a warehouse for just such an occasion! Lol

Thoughts on been asked this as it instantly puts me off them, fair enough if ur arranging a party or ask someone to join in group play to begin with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ive been asked by a single guy if i had any friends who would be willing to meet him after, I've told him no thanks lol

over a year ago

Not quite....but I have been asked by local guys, normally with piss poor profiles and next to no veris, if I'd like to 'team up' with them in order to offer our services to fems.....errrrr.....no.

over a year ago

"ive been asked by a single guy if i had any friends who would be willing to meet him after, I've told him no thanks lol"

That's pretty bad haha do they think everyone is just willing to put out and we all go round with friends finding people to share? Lol

over a year ago

I have another male friend who shares the same interest in a MFM 3sum as I do. We're both straight so have no interest in each other

I don't offer as such, but if whilst chatting to a female they bring up the subject I'll tell them about him. Currently one lovely lady from here is interested in meeting us both

over a year ago

Being in the military we always have friends to invite, but I would only be happy to bring somebody along that I know she would approve of, so I would need to know the lady first.

I wouldn't just bring a mate to meet somebody I haven't met a few times before!!! I would prefer to know a lady that could trust me to bring along somebody that fits her standards.

over a year ago

"When arranging a meet as anyone else been asked this? Where the person your wanting to meet and vice versa asks U if u have any friends to come join in?

One asked if I had a bunch of muscular friends like myself that would come and fuck them with me, yea sure I keep a stock of some in a warehouse for just such an occasion! Lol

Thoughts on been asked this as it instantly puts me off them, fair enough if ur arranging a party or ask someone to join in group play to begin with"

Where is this warehouse?

over a year ago

"Being in the military we always have friends to invite, but I would only be happy to bring somebody along that I know she would approve of, so I would need to know the lady first.

I wouldn't just bring a mate to meet somebody I haven't met a few times before!!! I would prefer to know a lady that could trust me to bring along somebody that fits her standards."

That's a fair point as U have already established a connection with them but to arrange something one on one then they just blury out "you got any friends to come with you?" Just immediately puts me off

over a year ago

"When arranging a meet as anyone else been asked this? Where the person your wanting to meet and vice versa asks U if u have any friends to come join in?

Thoughts on been asked this as it instantly puts me off them, fair enough if ur arranging a party or ask someone to join in group play to begin with

Where is this warehouse?

"

Here in my back garden, they are all in feeding time right now though! :D

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"ive been asked by a single guy if i had any friends who would be willing to meet him after, I've told him no thanks lol"

Ive had similar ie know any woman i can chat to? Wanting usernames.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I just think.....find your own people to fuck,like I do

over a year ago

Thoughts on been asked this as it instantly puts me off them, fair enough if ur arranging a party or ask someone to join in group play to begin with"

Loads of men ask me if I have any friends who would be willing if I can't meet. And today a guy asked me to find a younger and an older man for a woman he knows . I'm not quite sure if he thinks I'm just waiting around for tasks like this to complete. Although to be fair he did say he'd help me if I wanted to find someone to fuck, I'm not quite that helpless though

over a year ago

Loads of men ask me if I have any friends who would be willing if I can't meet. And today a guy asked me to find a younger and an older man for a woman he knows . I'm not quite sure if he thinks I'm just waiting around for tasks like this to complete. Although to be fair he did say he'd help me if I wanted to find someone to fuck, I'm not quite that helpless though "

Haha we all have out fantasies but asking some random person to arrange it ain't happening lol

over a year ago

Loads of couples and females sometimes want more than one man, and it can be a bloody nightmare to arrange. A single guy who has a 'teammate' for just such occasions would have a real advantage, we reckon.

over a year ago

coz i used to have i like 3sums on my profile i always got guys thinking i was up for fmf or mff, i had to tell them i was only into guys. and change my profile to i want 3sums with mfm or mmf.

obviously once they were told i wasn't into women they would then ask if i ever was up for it (despite me saying i wasn't) then would i have a friend to join us.

some people do not make sense at all on here and can't listen, am sure they have issues.

also had one guy i fucked ask if i had any mates he could meet, but i have noticed guys often 'pass' round women on here they've met and recommend them to their mates, so not that insulted by this because that's the way some guys work.

over a year ago

It does put me off when a man brings up that he's never had a mff and wants to try. I know what's coming after they ask if I've done it.

over a year ago

"It does put me off when a man brings up that he's never had a mff and wants to try. I know what's coming after they ask if I've done it. "

Same! You can read them like a book

over a year ago

"It does put me off when a man brings up that he's never had a mff and wants to try. I know what's coming after they ask if I've done it. "

The reason I changed my profile from bi to straight. Blooming sick of guys insisting I must have a mate that could join us. No I fecking don't.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 15:28:26]

over a year ago

Can you tell me the warehouse is please

over a year ago

And then when they are forced to say "just U is fine then!" Majes u feel brilliant doesn't IT haha

over a year ago

Can you tell me the warehouse is please "

Haha second person to say that :D

over a year ago

"It does put me off when a man brings up that he's never had a mff and wants to try. I know what's coming after they ask if I've done it.

And then when they are forced to say "just U is fine then!" Majes u feel brilliant doesn't IT haha"

Kind of kills the conversation lol

over a year ago

Haha second person to say that :D"

I am now having a wonderful vision!

over a year ago

"It does put me off when a man brings up that he's never had a mff and wants to try. I know what's coming after they ask if I've done it.

And then when they are forced to say "just U is fine then!" Majes u feel brilliant doesn't IT haha

Kind of kills the conversation lol "

Yea it's impossible to come back from that lol

over a year ago

Haha second person to say that :D

I am now having a wonderful vision! "

Do I dare ask what that entails ha x

over a year ago

Me locked in a warehouse with lots of hot muscle men I'm in heaven

over a year ago

"Me locked in a warehouse with lots of hot muscle men I'm in heaven"

Is it very explicit? lol

over a year ago

"Me locked in a warehouse with lots of hot muscle men I'm in heaven

Is it very explicit? lol "

Well they are naked - I'm just drooling lol

over a year ago

"Me locked in a warehouse with lots of hot muscle men I'm in heaven

Is it very explicit? lol

Well they are naked - I'm just drooling lol"

Drooling from where?? :-/ ha x

over a year ago

Ha ha I would be wearing boots - that will catch any dribbles lol

over a year ago

"Ha ha I would be wearing boots - that will catch any dribbles lol"

Knee high boots?? Lol

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I only meet 1-2-1 so you won't need to find a mate

over a year ago

"Ha ha I would be wearing boots - that will catch any dribbles lol

Knee high boots?? Lol"

No thigh high

over a year ago

"Ha ha I would be wearing boots - that will catch any dribbles lol

Knee high boots?? Lol

No thigh high "

Oooo I love thigh high!!!

over a year ago

"I only meet 1-2-1 so you won't need to find a mate "

I need to find a teleport though to get me there quickly!! X

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Hi, John? It's Mick. Remember that fabswingers site I was telling you about? Yeah, well, I'm shagging some bird off there and she asked if I've got a mate or two who'd like to join in. You up for it? Yeah? Great, have a world with Paul, see if he wants a piece too"

over a year ago

""Hi, John? It's Mick. Remember that fabswingers site I was telling you about? Yeah, well, I'm shagging some bird off there and she asked if I've got a mate or two who'd like to join in. You up for it? Yeah? Great, have a world with Paul, see if he wants a piece too""

Hahaha u i laughed out loud then good one!

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I told a guy once I wasn't interested as he was too far away (not the only reason but the least offensive of them as I didn't want to be impolite). He told me I could make it worth his time by inviting some female friends along to fuck him too! I told him no thanks. He responded with 'Your loss' which confused me a bit as I hadn't wanted to meet him anyway...

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I only meet 1-2-1 so you won't need to find a mate

I need to find a teleport though to get me there quickly!! X"

Nip into one of those old telephone boxes

over a year ago

"I only meet 1-2-1 so you won't need to find a mate

I need to find a teleport though to get me there quickly!! X

Nip into one of those old telephone boxes "

Good plan will let u know when im there x

over a year ago

"I told a guy once I wasn't interested as he was too far away (not the only reason but the least offensive of them as I didn't want to be impolite). He told me I could make it worth his time by inviting some female friends along to fuck him too! I told him no thanks. He responded with 'Your loss' which confused me a bit as I hadn't wanted to meet him anyway... "
sounds like U proper missed out :-/

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"I told a guy once I wasn't interested as he was too far away (not the only reason but the least offensive of them as I didn't want to be impolite). He told me I could make it worth his time by inviting some female friends along to fuck him too! I told him no thanks. He responded with 'Your loss' which confused me a bit as I hadn't wanted to meet him anyway... sounds like U proper missed out :-/ "

Gutted! Not sure how I coped with the disappointment to be honest with you. Felt like jumping off a cliff lol

over a year ago

What, you have a stock of muscular guys in a warehouse?? Bring them to the hotel

over a year ago

yep been asked when was still meeting guys n thought sod off sunny jim thats just welded me knickers to me arse n put ya on me block list

over a year ago

"Being in the military we always have friends to invite, but I would only be happy to bring somebody along that I know she would approve of, so I would need to know the lady first. I wouldn't just bring a mate to meet somebody I haven't met a few times before!!! I would prefer to know a lady that could trust me to bring along somebody that fits her standards."
You could take your. OC/CO depending where you are in the chain of command. Would certainly enhance your chance of promotion

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I think most bi females get asked it at least once in their swinging career. I've lost count of the amount of times I've been asked if I have a friend I can bring along. Usually results in a 'yes I have, but we won't be meeting you.'

over a year ago

""Hi, John? It's Mick. Remember that fabswingers site I was telling you about? Yeah, well, I'm shagging some bird off there and she asked if I've got a mate or two who'd like to join in. You up for it? Yeah? Great, have a world with Paul, see if he wants a piece too""

What's wrong with that?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I told a guy once I wasn't interested as he was too far away (not the only reason but the least offensive of them as I didn't want to be impolite). He told me I could make it worth his time by inviting some female friends along to fuck him too! I told him no thanks. He responded with 'Your loss' which confused me a bit as I hadn't wanted to meet him anyway... "

over a year ago

"What, you have a stock of muscular guys in a warehouse?? Bring them to the hotel"

My 4x4 can't even fit the stock in! Lol

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

""Hi, John? It's Mick. Remember that fabswingers site I was telling you about? Yeah, well, I'm shagging some bird off there and she asked if I've got a mate or two who'd like to join in. You up for it? Yeah? Great, have a world with Paul, see if he wants a piece too"

What's wrong with that? "

It should have been quoted with the post from the guy who said he'd make sure anyone he brought along would be suitable for the woman.

Post new Message to Thread