Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Things you see on Fab?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently I've noticed a few strange things on here, People begging for fabs, couples asking for money to pay their bills in return for meets & Today a young lad who has been on here 11 hrs says everyone on her if frigid?!

Whats that all about??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

status updates and profiles do give cause for concern sometimes - 11 hours though - was he in a hurry

over a year ago

"status updates and profiles do give cause for concern sometimes - 11 hours though - was he in a hurry "

Must have been..maybe he thorght he would get sex on tap

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Recently?? I've been on here 2.5 years and that stuffs always been going on lol

over a year ago

It wasn't me was it! Lol kidding u bloody frigid women eh!

over a year ago

I noticed a "thing". Some women join up and put,can someone verify me please as a status update without meeting anyone. It works for them but it throws the verification idea into disarray.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe he was on for 11 hours straight and he broke his todger wanking..it can make you say crazy things

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Recently I've noticed a few strange things on here, People begging for fabs, couples asking for money to pay their bills in return for meets & Today a young lad who has been on here 11 hrs says everyone on her if frigid?!

Whats that all about??"

It's all about the madness of the internet

over a year ago

Noticed that women get turned off by men begging for sex in their status updates. So I'm starting to use my status to describe the sex you'll get with me & women like it.

over a year ago

Just seen a strange one someone says "I will get rid of your rodent problem for free for Favours ! Lol

over a year ago

Iv seen a few profiles enticing you to look at them through often updates of lady home alone and horny and once your on the profile its a plug for the so called single lady's working page on another site . Not good at all and it also puts a damper on my care free perving on fab

over a year ago

"Recently I've noticed a few strange things on here, People begging for fabs, couples asking for money to pay their bills in return for meets & Today a young lad who has been on here 11 hrs says everyone on her if frigid?!

Whats that all about??"

I had a p.m from someone last week asking if I could fab their latest pics....

Seen it on updates but never had someone ask in a p.m before......safe to say, I messaged back and declined....

over a year ago

Whats that all about??

I had a p.m from someone last week asking if I could fab their latest pics....

Seen it on updates but never had someone ask in a p.m before......safe to say, I messaged back and declined.... "

I got exactly the same pm, very odd behaviour.

over a year ago

Its very desperate to ask for fabs on a stutus but to ask via a pm is extremly desperate

over a year ago

Can someone go and fab all of my pics then verify me saying how massive and amazing my dick is??

Really? No takers? U mean this doesn't work? lol

over a year ago

"Its very desperate to ask for fabs on a stutus but to ask via a pm is extremly desperate "

over a year ago

"Can someone go and fab all of my pics then verify me saying how massive and amazing my dick is??

Really? No takers? U mean this doesn't work? lol"

Nice try

over a year ago

"Can someone go and fab all of my pics then verify me saying how massive and amazing my dick is??

Really? No takers? U mean this doesn't work? lol

Nice try "

What if I pay U? I will bank transfer U 50p!! U could just get a freddo for that now! Do we have a deal?

By *BW100Couple
over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

I've just been messaged & asked if I would go for a coffee as the guy needs verifying - of course I said no.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 13:57:18]

over a year ago

I've been asked to wait in a coffee shop while a couple walk by to see if hubby can persuade his mrs to meet me!

I declined on 3 counts.

1) I don't like coffee

2) if I wanted to sit in a window for sexual gratification id move to Amsterdam

3) I'm horny not desperate!

over a year ago

"Its very desperate to ask for fabs on a stutus but to ask via a pm is extremly desperate "

Am I missing something, is there a prize for the number of fabs? I mean, it's nice and all when someone chooses to fab them, but if you've got to beg for them, what on earth is the point.

over a year ago

"Its very desperate to ask for fabs on a stutus but to ask via a pm is extremly desperate

Am I missing something, is there a prize for the number of fabs? I mean, it's nice and all when someone chooses to fab them, but if you've got to beg for them, what on earth is the point. "

Agreed its begging for a compliment

over a year ago

Shouldn't you just accept compliments when they come rather than have to ask for them

over a year ago

Really? No takers? U mean this doesn't work? lol"

I'd only do it in person. My integrity is at stake so I will bring a tape measure with me

Post new Message to Thread