Much calling for this on here???

Seems i have 3 like minded friends...yet no willing victim yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *BW100Couple
over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"Much calling for this on here???

Seems i have 3 like minded friends...yet no willing victim yet "

Maybe you shouldn't refer to her as your victim & I'm sure there are plenty of women or couples who want a few guys to join them

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I love it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This sort of thing I would do in a club, but no, I would not arrange a meet at home/someone elses home/hotel, with 4 strange men.

over a year ago

"This sort of thing I would do in a club, but no, I would not arrange a meet at home/someone elses home/hotel, with 4 strange men. "

Yes does up the risk factor somewhat

over a year ago

We love it but Kat is not alone.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

It's nice, but never ever at home with a group of men who know each other previously.

over a year ago

I'd love to try this....safely of course x

over a year ago

"This sort of thing I would do in a club, but no, I would not arrange a meet at home/someone elses home/hotel, with 4 strange men. "

You should come to jaydees in may......just a thought....

over a year ago

I'd willingly be a victim if all men were friends and safety precautions were securely in place. I would have to get to know one of the men well before doing it though. I wouldn't want it at a club with people who barely know each other.

over a year ago

Damn! So far away

over a year ago

"This sort of thing I would do in a club, but no, I would not arrange a meet at home/someone elses home/hotel, with 4 strange men.

You should come to jaydees in may......just a thought...."

I love the idea of clubs just wouldn't have the nerve to go alone, so that sounds great!

over a year ago

"Much calling for this on here???

Seems i have 3 like minded friends...yet no willing victim yet "

*jumps up and down shouting pick me pick me*

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I enjoy it on occasion but prefer to choose the MMMM's myself.

over a year ago

Have done it and loved it. Agree with poster that probably wasn't the best idea to call her a victim

over a year ago

"This sort of thing I would do in a club, but no, I would not arrange a meet at home/someone elses home/hotel, with 4 strange men.

I love the idea of clubs just wouldn't have the nerve to go alone, so that sounds great! "

I'm going with hannah and michelle so I'm sure you'd be welcome if I asked them? Least we'd be a group and you'd be alone?

I'll message you about it....let me speak to the boss about it first.....unless she spots this, in which case.....what say you boss?

over a year ago

I love the idea of clubs just wouldn't have the nerve to go alone, so that sounds great!

I'm going with hannah and michelle so I'm sure you'd be welcome if I asked them? Least we'd be a group and you'd be alone?

I'll message you about it....let me speak to the boss about it first.....unless she spots this, in which case.....what say you boss? "

*You'd not be alone*

over a year ago

I'll message you about it....let me speak to the boss about it first.....unless she spots this, in which case.....what say you boss? "

the more the merrier I say!

over a year ago

I'll message you about it....let me speak to the boss about it first.....unless she spots this, in which case.....what say you boss?

the more the merrier I say! "

yay thanks boss! if one of you could pm me dates, I need to look at the childcare/travel/work/accommodation logistics.x

Post new Message to Thread