Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone

After your opinion

I spotted a meet request

Genuine couple looking to meet, you must be able to accommodate

Well I am single, and live alone so can freely accommodate

I read the profile text, aand liking what I read, dropped a message expressing interest to meet

I received a reply saying yes would like to meet

I asked for a couple of pics

I felt I am accommodating, I would like to see who I am meeting, who to expect at the door, and if they were what I was looking for

To which I received a

Never mind, leave it....

My question is

Was I wrong to ask for pics, if they are genuine as their profile states, what is the problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course you are wrong , don't you get it you're a single guy so it's always your fault

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No you were not wrong at all,I wouldn't expect to meet in a public place let alone my home without knowing what someone looked like

over a year ago

Maybe they had a message off someone else that seemed like a better meet or they weren't as genuine as they made out but you weren't in the wrong to ask for pics as this isnt blind date lol

over a year ago

"No you were not wrong at all,I wouldn't expect to meet in a public place let alone my home without knowing what someone looked like

"

Thankyou

over a year ago

We get "oh leave it then" all the time..why would you meet someone when you dont know what they look like? We certainly wouldnt invite them to ours

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

When I'm hosting my parties etc, I always ask for a face pic from those new ones who are attending as I like to be able to recognise who is walking up to my door

over a year ago

"Maybe they had a message off someone else that seemed like a better meet or they weren't as genuine as they made out but you weren't in the wrong to ask for pics as this isnt blind date lol"

Maybe yea, but thank you

Hopefully meet someone others in the future

g8 pics by the way... not too far from me either lol

over a year ago

"We get "oh leave it then" all the time..why would you meet someone when you dont know what they look like? We certainly wouldnt invite them to ours "

Don't get me wrong, there are millions of single guys on here who would probably jump at the change to meet whoever it is...

but... I'd like to see who I was meeting first

I have been asked to provide pics myself, and geniunlgenuinely looking to meet have had no objection

over a year ago

"Of course you are wrong , don't you get it you're a single guy so it's always your fault "

She knows you know

over a year ago

It's also possible you ran into the-

Part A of couple likes and wants to meet. Tells you so.

You (OP) ask for pics.

Then Part B gets told Part A is setting up a meet. Part B doesn't like your profile for whatever reason. Says no.

Part A is then left saying they are no longer interested.

-situation.

But yes, always ask for pics before a meet. It freaks me out when a guy wants to meet me without seeing a face pic of me.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone

After your opinion

I spotted a meet request

Genuine couple looking to meet, you must be able to accommodate

Well I am single, and live alone so can freely accommodate

I read the profile text, aand liking what I read, dropped a message expressing interest to meet

I received a reply saying yes would like to meet

I asked for a couple of pics

I felt I am accommodating, I would like to see who I am meeting, who to expect at the door, and if they were what I was looking for

To which I received a

Never mind, leave it....

My question is

Was I wrong to ask for pics, if they are genuine as their profile states, what is the problem"

No you weren't wrong,but neither were they wrong for saying it "doesn't matter" and presumably went looking for someone else.( did their profile say they don't send pics? Ours does but a lot of folk seem to be blind to that sentence)

over a year ago

"It's also possible you ran into the-

You (OP) ask for pics.

Then Part B gets told Part A is setting up a meet. Part B doesn't like your profile for whatever reason. Says no.

-situation.

But yes, always ask for pics before a meet. It freaks me out when a guy wants to meet me without seeing a face pic of me. "

It's a possibility

We were chatting for a while, my profile had been viewed by them, and was still responding.

It was the moment I asked for pics when it went straight without a few minutes gap too

Never mind, leave it...

over a year ago

Of course you aren't wrong....,

The whole idea that we like to see who we fuck seems lost on so many swingers....too many people must just fuck anything with a pulse x

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Not wrong at all,ive had people ask to meet whi won't show pics ans dont wanna see mine.I simply move on as there has to be attraction to meet .

over a year ago

We're they face pictures you wanted? Did you include your face pictures with the request? Or with your first message?

We have had this a few time, people request face pics without including there's we find it rude so would just stop any contact

over a year ago

"We're they face pictures you wanted? Did you include your face pictures with the request? Or with your first message?

We have had this a few time, people request face pics without including there's we find it rude so would just stop any contact"

Yes, I sent pics of myself including face upon my requests for pics

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

"Of course you are wrong , don't you get it you're a single guy so it's always your fault "

Tuts and walks off doing my best muttly impression

over a year ago

Not wrong really,but we would not ask for pics unless we are sending some with the same message,something that a lot of couples don't seem to like.

over a year ago

"We get "oh leave it then" all the time..why would you meet someone when you dont know what they look like? We certainly wouldnt invite them to ours

Don't get me wrong, there are millions of single guys on here who would probably jump at the change to meet whoever it is...

but... I'd like to see who I was meeting first

I have been asked to provide pics myself, and geniunlgenuinely looking to meet have had no objection"

Some people think you'll meet them without seeing pics..but its easier to say no via message than face to face lol

over a year ago

I ask for face pics very early on.

If there is no attraction it is a pointless conversation.

over a year ago

"We're they face pictures you wanted? Did you include your face pictures with the request? Or with your first message?

We have had this a few time, people request face pics without including there's we find it rude so would just stop any contact

"

That seems pretty reasonable to me, some people do fail to grasp that you'd actually want to see there face before you meet them,

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

That seems pretty reasonable to me, some people do fail to grasp that you'd actually want to see there face before you meet them, "

I had one say if its just a drink why you need to see my face?!

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

we would not send face pics , nor ask for them ...purely because we private folk, and dont want, perhaps, the world and her sister to know our business ..

tend to chat a while,and if get a good feeling ..beauty comes from within, and remember what the "stranglers" said ... beware the skin deep...

then we would arrange to meet somewhere public...

over a year ago

Name an shame them

over a year ago

"Name an shame them "

Name n shame who for what? Deciding against meeting someone?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

*checks and sees OP is male*

Yes, OP, you are probably wrong.

over a year ago

" we would not send face pics , nor ask for them ...purely because we private folk, and dont want, perhaps, the world and her sister to know our business ..

tend to chat a while,and if get a good feeling ..beauty comes from within, and remember what the "stranglers" said ... beware the skin deep...

then we would arrange to meet somewhere public... "

Right but this is about sex not about finding a boyfriend or girlfriend, they might be the nicest people in the world but if we don't find them attractive nothing is ever going to happen, so why waste our time and there's talking for ages and then arranging a social meet for us to say no thanks, when a quick message with face pics tells us what we need to know,

We are very private people but understand that people want to see what we look like,

over a year ago

"Name an shame them "

Not my style pal

over a year ago

Unfortunately, there are plenty of single guys who will happily meet without seeing pics, which means there will always be some couples and females who take advantage. Stick to your guns, op.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately, there are plenty of single guys who will happily meet without seeing pics, which means there will always be some couples and females who take advantage. Stick to your guns, op."

Ty

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We wouldn't be arranging to meet anyone that we hadn't seen face pics of.

over a year ago

"We wouldn't be arranging to meet anyone that we hadn't seen face pics of.

"

This

over a year ago

They are probably ugly people who get turned down when they show their faces. Probably thinking you would be too embarrassed to turn them away from your door when they turn up with no teeth looking like Quasimodo and his female counterpart.

over a year ago

Anyway op in answer to your original question, no your not wrong as you can see people run there profiles in many different ways, so just run yours I'm the way that suits you and only meet those that match your views

over a year ago

"Anyway op in answer to your original question, no your not wrong as you can see people run there profiles in many different ways, so just run yours I'm the way that suits you and only meet those that match your views"

thank you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/15 11:53:51]

over a year ago

"They are probably ugly people who get turned down when they show their faces. Probably thinking you would be too embarrassed to turn them away from your door when they turn up with no teeth looking like Quasimodo and his female counterpart."

over a year ago

"Maybe they had a message off someone else that seemed like a better meet or they weren't as genuine as they made out but you weren't in the wrong to ask for pics as this isnt blind date lol

Maybe yea, but thank you

g8 pics by the way... not too far from me either lol"

Thank you and perhaps you will get to meet others in the future you never know

over a year ago

lol

over a year ago

some people are so paranoid they won't show themselves on a swinging site, not even to the people they're meeting. It's kind of creepy (might be fun if you're into puzzles) but some people genuinely don't care to see who they might be fucking so it does work.

Bet they got a better offer, i usually tell someone though that i got a better offer and don't wanna meet them, they take it ok coz i say i'll meet them another time.

over a year ago

Really? You say to someone not meeting you now I've had a better offer I'll meet you next time? And people are ok with that?

over a year ago

"Really? You say to someone not meeting you now I've had a better offer I'll meet you next time? And people are ok with that?"

yeah, guys understand when i put a meet up i'll get loads of replies to that. and i go for whoever is nearest coz i'm desperate for a fuck.

guys round here are pretty chill it seems and don't mind, many of them get off on the fact i'm gonna fuck someone else anyway.

over a year ago

"It's also possible you ran into the-

You (OP) ask for pics.

-situation.

But yes, always ask for pics before a meet. It freaks me out when a guy wants to meet me without seeing a face pic of me.

It's a possibility

We were chatting for a while, my profile had been viewed by them, and was still responding.

It was the moment I asked for pics when it went straight without a few minutes gap too

Never mind, leave it...

"

had the same thing when i went to birmingham last week,arranged hotel meet ,i guess sometimes people respond a certain way single man? they may have had alot of time wasters that day ?when i was let down just had to put it down to bad luck.

over a year ago

That couple are just another cock teaser no doubt

over a year ago

Id get use to it.. Some people can be like that.... Your not wrong though..

Just move on to another meet and don't think everyone will be like that.

over a year ago

"They are probably ugly people who get turned down when they show their faces. Probably thinking you would be too embarrassed to turn them away from your door when they turn up with no teeth looking like Quasimodo and his female counterpart."

I get the no thanks a fair bit when I send face pics. That said I'm no model, but not sure I look quite like Quasimodo yet.

Got all my own teeth and hair

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

Defo not wrong.... this isnt blind date!

over a year ago

"Maybe they had a message off someone else that seemed like a better meet or they weren't as genuine as they made out but you weren't in the wrong to ask for pics as this isnt blind date lol

Maybe yea, but thank you

g8 pics by the way... not too far from me either lol

Thank you and perhaps you will get to meet others in the future you never know "

Finger crossed I'll get to meet you

over a year ago

I am the wrong side of 65, thinning on top, no teeth, I have an arthritic hip and carry a few too many tummy pounds, I cant always get and maintain a hard on, I make no excuses about how I look I am what I am, I have had a fab sex life so far and am happy to be a bi bottom guy, if people want me then I will send them a pic, that's all on the negative side but I do have many many plus sides

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

There is no right or wrong to this.

We have to be really sure of the person we are meeting to send a face pic before a meet.

Post new Message to Thread