Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexy Party Helpers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Greetings fellow Fabbers ...

A friend of ours is organising a lingerie themed 40th sexy birthday party for her naughty hubby towards the end of April. The party will be held at their house in Islington and preperations are well underway. She has however hit a bit of problem. I thought I'd share the problem with the community in the hope that someone can point us in the right direction or maybe even give us some insight into how they have managed a similair problem at parties they organised.

These friends of ours have a lot of friends and there will be lots of guests at this party. Our friend would like to find 2 or 3 friendly helpers/waitresses (at friendly rates) willing to dress in lingerie (it will be a lingerie themed party after all) to manage the food and drink so that she can enjoy the party and not run around like a mad fly.

The party will most likely end up in a heap of naked bodies and tangled limbs so would be best if the helpers/waitresses are open minded and not easily offended by sex and nudity.

Has anyone hired helpers/waitresses for their parties? How did you go about recruiting help for the event? Do you know of anybody who might be interested to help out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anybody hired helpers/waitresses for a party?

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

I would either suggest recruiting from the forum, or there would be plenty of topless waiters etc that would be available for hire I would think.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'd be happy to help

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Go on then count me in I will do it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are probably professionals who offer this .... Though guessing it would be an expensive event to book and not sure they would offer sex in with their fees

over a year ago

"There are probably professionals who offer this .... Though guessing it would be an expensive event to book and not sure they would offer sex in with their fees "

Thanks for the replies.

We aren't expecting the helpers to offer sex. They could partake in the fun towards the end of the evening if that is what they wish to do but it would certainly not be expected of them offer anything apart from drinks and food provided.

Post new Message to Thread