Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Polish women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well as we all know we see more and more foreign people in the uk everyday but can't help but dream when looking at a hot polish lady, why are they so stunning?!?! any one else have the same thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

They'll make you go to church all day Sunday no matter how pissed you are and how naughty you've been. If you refuse they'll kick your ass

over a year ago

Didn't know they went to church ! Haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah, there was a reason we went to Poland pretty much every weekend when I worked in Germany...

over a year ago

Polish woman are very masculine and very straight talking. They expect you to be a man. I dated two polish girls! Not at the sane time as not man enough for that.

over a year ago

Take me to work with you next time haha

over a year ago

Just everything about them lol and not man enough? I'm sure you are! I imagine ones hard to handle though never mind two lol

over a year ago

We were lucky enough to have some fun with a Latvian lady and her partner before Christmas. She was very sexy & confident. Shame we didn't swap numbers for a repeat and they're not on Fab anymore x

over a year ago

The polish women at my grandchildren's school are far from stunning. You probably don't notice the ugly ones

over a year ago

Ohh I noticed the ugly ones lol just the hot ones outnumber them lol and ugly isn't a good word every one has something about them

over a year ago

my other half is Polish

not only is she the most beautiful person I have ever met she is also the sexiest too. I'm a very lucky man

over a year ago

?y experience of Polish women, don't expect them to be swingers as they can be heavily religious.

over a year ago

Youll rarely find an overweight polish girl...theyre not all gorgeous but most of them definitely look after their bods. Smokin hot figures on them

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Am married to one

over a year ago

There's a polish couple live on our street, she is stunning, and really nice too, he's a short fat bald prick, but she's lovely

over a year ago

Mmm yep very nice most of them. These days if u see a very pretty lady 9 out of 10 times they are not english

By *igerfanianMan
over a year ago

hull

adore polish women their accent is so sexy.

over a year ago

"We were lucky enough to have some fun with a Latvian lady and her partner before Christmas. She was very sexy & confident. Shame we didn't swap numbers for a repeat and they're not on Fab anymore x"

I worked with a 30 yr old Latvian last year...very fit (all the Scandinavian tick list lol...). Introduced her to a few fab friends and a few fun meets etc....but sadly she never joined. Then her "partner" came back from Latvia and she just said...the last 3 months never happened.

Fair enough lol....

Post new Message to Thread