Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ok, generalsations or something else?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen a fair amount of topics where guys go on about something is sexy (eg, goths or glasses - sorry to single you out but just saying). So basically you'd find anything of that genre sexy? Literally anything?

Honest answers please, no need to be ashamed, i'm just genuinely asking coz i reckon the answer actually is yes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes, men can find most things sexy. As long there's a woman involved men will be interested.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Women can be the same with suits on men or tattoos. I like some men in a suit and some bodies look sexy with tattoos,but some don't.

over a year ago

I don't have s certain type I specifically go for I find different people take my fancy everyday

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Women can be the same with suits on men or tattoos. I like some men in a suit and some bodies look sexy with tattoos,but some don't."

What about beards?

Nobody ever mentions beards on here!

A

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Men like women who open their legs easily in may experience

over a year ago

I think they are just saying they like a particular look. Not that they find everyone with that look attractive. I like black guys. ...doesn't mean that just because a guy is black I will fancy him. I like to think I'm generally specific

over a year ago

We all have our little quirks don't we?. . Some things that look good on one , can totally put you off when seen on another

Her

over a year ago

"Women can be the same with suits on men or tattoos. I like some men in a suit and some bodies look sexy with tattoos,but some don't."

But see women will like certain things, then usually say on certain people or if it looks tidy/smart or something like this. We tend to add additional stipulations onto what was being asked, men tend not to and it looks like they really do like anything of that genre in these topics, (and from a tiny sample of men in here so far).

over a year ago

"I think they are just saying they like a particular look. Not that they find everyone with that look attractive. I like black guys. ...doesn't mean that just because a guy is black I will fancy him. I like to think I'm generally specific "

I seen a profile today and In bold it said NO SINGLE WHITE GUYS but everyone of there veri's was a single white guy

over a year ago

"I think they are just saying they like a particular look. Not that they find everyone with that look attractive. I like black guys. ...doesn't mean that just because a guy is black I will fancy him. I like to think I'm generally specific "

That's how it comes across though, like they really do like everything of that genre so loing as they are that.

Dunno, might be my way of thinking though? Do get what you mean, it's the way they put it across makes it seem like they aren't fussy at all.

over a year ago

No different to someone saying they like spaghetti

You wouldn't expect them to eat it for every meal

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What about beards?

A"

I did on The Forums thread on here

over a year ago

"I think they are just saying they like a particular look. Not that they find everyone with that look attractive. I like black guys. ...doesn't mean that just because a guy is black I will fancy him. I like to think I'm generally specific

I seen a profile today and In bold it said NO SINGLE WHITE GUYS but everyone of there veri's was a single white guy "

So now they want something different

over a year ago

"No different to someone saying they like spaghetti

You wouldn't expect them to eat it for every meal"

Yeah but do they like every single brand of spaghetti is what i'm asking?

over a year ago

They don't have to like every kind of spaghetti

To like spaghetti

over a year ago

"They don't have to like every kind of spaghetti

To like spaghetti "

But they way they say it, it does look like they like any type of spaghetti. Which is why i was asking.

anyway got a pube situation to sort out, brb. not my pubes btw.

over a year ago

Men aren't as fussy as women. Chuck a plate of spaghetti on the table any which way you want and I'll devour that thing whole.

Women might ask what else is on the menu today.......

over a year ago

"I think they are just saying they like a particular look. Not that they find everyone with that look attractive. I like black guys. ...doesn't mean that just because a guy is black I will fancy him. I like to think I'm generally specific

That's how it comes across though, like they really do like everything of that genre so loing as they are that.

Dunno, might be my way of thinking though? Do get what you mean, it's the way they put it across makes it seem like they aren't fussy at all."

I think you are perhaps generalising. The guys i have spoken to some of them do have certain preferences or like a certain look but they certainly don't give the impression that they would fuck someone just because they had a particular look/feature. I can't say that's true for many other guys. ..you especially get to see it on the forum. ...But then i don't meet that many that use the forum. ..

over a year ago

And some of them don't even like spaghetti

over a year ago

Dunno, might be my way of thinking though? Do get what you mean, it's the way they put it across makes it seem like they aren't fussy at all.

I think you are perhaps generalising. The guys i have spoken to some of them do have certain preferences or like a certain look but they certainly don't give the impression that they would fuck someone just because they had a particular look/feature. I can't say that's true for many other guys. ..you especially get to see it on the forum. ...But then i don't meet that many that use the forum. .."

I've not met anyone out these forums yet. Just when reading these topics it does tend to be men aren't fussed but women are. Seems that way from some of the replies in here too, unless they're taking the piss...you can never tell on the internet, gonna trust people are answering honestly though coz i'm getting that vibe in here.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"They don't have to like every kind of spaghetti

To like spaghetti "

Are we talking fresh pasta spaghetti?

It the tinned stuff in tomato sauce?

I like alphabetti spaghetti - you can leave random messages for people on their toast.

A

over a year ago

Here is probably not the best place to be making a study unless it's of sex starved men and their idiosyncrasies but surely there's a difference between a liker and a conniseur of spaghetti to use the example given. I like red head and stockings & suspenders but despite being bi not going to do it for me a big fat ginger guy with stockings on. Coming back home from work to find ginger dressed lile that though likely to get a big hello from me

over a year ago

I prefer ravioli. Am I kinky?

In my defence, do like vanilla ice cream!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

This

I often say that I find men with long hair attractive but that doesn't mean all men with long hair.

over a year ago

"Women can be the same with suits on men or tattoos. I like some men in a suit and some bodies look sexy with tattoos,but some don't.

What about beards?

A"

Ditto with beards,although a bushy beard can hide a grim face

over a year ago

Depends if its a fetish or just a preference. A fetish usually means you find that thing irresistible regardless of who its on etc....its an uncontrollable obsession

Post new Message to Thread