Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dick profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seriously wonder what some guys think as there are a lot of them do women every go for guys with just photos of a dick on their profile and a dick been their profile photo?

I wouldn't entertain a profile with just a pussy I'd like to know what it's attached to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well said sweetie, I'm always amused by messages from blank profiles with a cock pic attached asking if I fancy meeting?? Well I don't know as all I can see is your cock!

over a year ago

People might think i havent got one as i

havent a single cock pic on mine

over a year ago

"Well said sweetie, I'm always amused by messages from blank profiles with a cock pic attached asking if I fancy meeting?? Well I don't know as all I can see is your cock!"

Yea don't get it there are guy so that alone women will assume they have one don't get the logic

over a year ago

"Well said sweetie, I'm always amused by messages from blank profiles with a cock pic attached asking if I fancy meeting?? Well I don't know as all I can see is your cock!

Yea don't get it there are guy so that alone women will assume they have one don't get the logic "

Its probably all they have to offer but if I just wanted a cock I'd go and play with my dildos!!

over a year ago

"Well said sweetie, I'm always amused by messages from blank profiles with a cock pic attached asking if I fancy meeting?? Well I don't know as all I can see is your cock!

Yea don't get it there are guy so that alone women will assume they have one don't get the logic

Its probably all they have to offer but if I just wanted a cock I'd go and play with my dildos!!"

I'm curious if anyone has got any action just from this surely they cnt have done lol

over a year ago

Yea don't get it there are guy so that alone women will assume they have one don't get the logic "

They're presuming we're all cock hungry nymphomaniacs... Which i am but yeah your cock pic isn't gonna turn me on, need to see everything and get a good vibe from chatting to you too.

You in general not you OP.

over a year ago

They're presuming we're all cock hungry nymphomaniacs... Which i am but yeah your cock pic isn't gonna turn me on, need to see everything and get a good vibe from chatting to you too.

You in general not you OP."

I got what u meant lol but yea they also must assume there is something special about their Cocks :-/

over a year ago

You in general not you OP.

I got what u meant lol but yea they also must assume there is something special about their Cocks :-/"

There are some nice looking cocks out there, but yeah don't need a whole profile full of them.

Maybe they're trying to market themselves as dildos?

over a year ago

The really funny ones are those that claim to be 9" and thick girth then provide plenty of photo evidence apparently of somebody else!! Doh! x x

over a year ago

I never really used to mind cock pics but after 4 years on here I've kind of grown sick of seeing cock after cock on here. My local updates, just one cock pic after another, eventually you just switch off to them. I've seen a few profiles whilst searching with a face or body pic that makes me think, hello, he looks nice, click on the profile, all cock shots. How disappointing! I think the thought process some men go through is that is a sex site, women want sex so they'll only be interested in my cock. These are generally the ones that are unsuccessful on here.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Seriously wonder what some guys think as there are a lot of them do women every go for guys with just photos of a dick on their profile and a dick been their profile photo?

I wouldn't entertain a profile with just a pussy I'd like to know what it's attached to"

We wouldn't make first contact with a profile that only showed close up cock pics or a female version with just close up boob shots. Purely because we can't judge if we might be attracted/interested from just seeing one body part.

However we have and do reply to messages from the above profiles when they have sent clearer photos with their message. Even met some of them.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The thing is you don't know if the guy with all the cock shots sends a great message along with other pictures for people to see

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"The thing is you don't know if the guy with all the cock shots sends a great message along with other pictures for people to see

"

Why didn't I just put this...would have saved me alot of typing.

over a year ago

"The thing is you don't know if the guy with all the cock shots sends a great message along with other pictures for people to see

"

I get my fair share of messages from them myself so I do know a bit haha I'd turn messages off from guys but looking how I do and doing what I do I get the odd gentleman who is Polite and likes to ask the of bit of advice it's nice to be nice lol

over a year ago

"

This is true but I tend to message people first myself and wouldn't be attracted to a profile with just cock pics.

Post new Message to Thread