Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

to bi or not to bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm going through a major curiosity thing at the mo with wanting to experiment with men as part of a bi couple! I know I'm not gay or even bisexual! I'm just up for the kinky fun of it all! I want to arrange something with a couple but I'm not sure if I'd bottle it when push comes to shove and fantasy becomes reality! ! I just really like the thought of sucking a cock and licking a pussy at the same time! !!

Any advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Same as me really......

Only one way to find out. We've tried me sacking juices of a dildo that's been inside as that's close to the picture I have in my head. Was pretty hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just do it.

Only way to find out...

over a year ago

Yeah just do it - you can take it one step at a time ! If you find an mf couple both into it then it can be fab!!

over a year ago

How can you want to try this and say your not bisexual? Unless you mean you aren't going to go near the guy in the couple? You must be a bit bi to want to try and hey that's all good.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Forget the labels. You are you today, and you will be you after you have sucked a cock. If you want to try it, then try it. If you like it great, do it again, if you don't like it, you don't have to try it again.

over a year ago

"How can you want to try this and say your not bisexual? Unless you mean you aren't going to go near the guy in the couple? You must be a bit bi to want to try and hey that's all good."

just means hes curious - might try it once and hate it -

over a year ago

I think it's the natural progression of being a horny fucker who wants to try everything. I must admit I've been having these thoughts myself and they're not going away!

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

try it life's too short to die wondering.

Just wonder if his fantasy is more that of getting his cock sucked by a male to see if he enjoyed the pleasure, Interestingly in the heat of erotic play with another couple

he was blindfolded and he enjoyed the oral not knowing from the guy as well as the fems and couldn't tell who was sucking when, so its just a visual adversion

over a year ago

I think all men should try bi and let me watch

By *er himWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Couldn't agree more Fem half of us didnt think it would be erotic,,,wow how wrong she found it a huge turn on especially when she got her partner to join her in oral with the other guy. Not interested in meeting guys for bi play, only couples, but in a couples meet in the throws of horny play then its just an extra fun part of a straight couuples swap

over a year ago

"I think all men should try bi and let me watch "

Post new Message to Thread