Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Multiple face pic request

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After a few chats recently that have resulted in the 'lady' requesting multiple face pics (both a few days after seeing my first shown pic). One lady I showed the additional pic and another I didn't, but politely explained that the pic I did show her was 1 week old and that I had no other pics online (which I don't after deleting the other)...in both instances both parties went completely quiet and deleted all messages...I have decided that this sends alarm bells ringing within me.

Now yes it could be possible that they don't find me attractive, it could be for one of any other number of genuine reasons, however my suspicion is that there's something not quite right here... My instincts are telling me something is wrong.

Have you had multiple face pic requests and how did you proceed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I usually send a few different face pics as some people can look very different in one pic than another, don't see anything sinister in asking for more.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I prefer to see more than one face pic

I have more than one and it makes me feel like someone is more genuine if they do too

I don't ask for them them though

over a year ago

"I usually send a few different face pics as some people can look very different in one pic than another, don't see anything sinister in asking for more. "

I think my hesitance comes from putting different pieces of the puzzle together... The profile, things said, tone of messages...

over a year ago

"I usually send a few different face pics as some people can look very different in one pic than another, don't see anything sinister in asking for more.

I think my hesitance comes from putting different pieces of the puzzle together... The profile, things said, tone of messages..."

That's fair enough but that alone wouldn't worry me.

over a year ago

I dont think thats odd at all. i like to see more than one face pic. I find it helps reassure me that its genuinely the person i'm talking to. Also as a female with a bog standard account its hard to keep messages to look back at so she might just need a reminder! I do that all the time and im very genuine

over a year ago

I always ask for a few face pics. As well as ones on here I ask people to send 'instant' real time ones on WhatsApp or Kik etc.

As the previous poster said, people can look good at certain angles (me included) so it's better we all know what we're getting before going on a (potentially wasted) meet.

I would be wary of someone who only sent me one or two pics and have been know to stop chatting or delete messages if I don't see any other 'evidence'.

over a year ago

Makes me laugh sometimes that some guys can have multiple cock pics but only one face pic!

over a year ago

"I usually send a few different face pics as some people can look very different in one pic than another, don't see anything sinister in asking for more.

I think my hesitance comes from putting different pieces of the puzzle together... The profile, things said, tone of messages...

That's fair enough but that alone wouldn't worry me. "

I do agree with you, that the request alone, then I wouldn't be bothered and happy to comply with the request.

over a year ago

"I always ask for a few face pics. As well as ones on here I ask people to send 'instant' real time ones on WhatsApp or Kik etc.

As the previous poster said, people can look good at certain angles (me included) so it's better we all know what we're getting before going on a (potentially wasted) meet.

I would be wary of someone who only sent me one or two pics and have been know to stop chatting or delete messages if I don't see any other 'evidence'."

Always interesting in hearing the other perspective

over a year ago

"I prefer to see more than one face pic

I have more than one and it makes me feel like someone is more genuine if they do too

I don't ask for them them though"

this

over a year ago

We have face pics on our profile so never get this problem.

over a year ago

I send a couple of mug shots when i send messages

over a year ago

"I send a couple of mug shots when i send messages "

I always send one in my first message.. Attraction has got to be there otherwise what's the point?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I only have one face so no chance of sending multiple face pics here.

Although it would probably go down better if I sent one of someone else!

A

over a year ago

"I only have one face so no chance of sending multiple face pics here.

Although it would probably go down better if I sent one of someone else!

A"

Haha... We are all cursed or blessed with what we are given

over a year ago

I always asked for more then one occasionally as sometimes people only put up the ONE best photo of themselves.. Rather see a couple of images to see if I am genuinely attracted to that person and not just the one photo sent.

over a year ago

I always give a few face pics, I want to know she approves before pursuing anything

over a year ago

"After a few chats recently that have resulted in the 'lady' requesting multiple face pics (both a few days after seeing my first shown pic). One lady I showed the additional pic and another I didn't, but politely explained that the pic I did show her was 1 week old and that I had no other pics online (which I don't after deleting the other)...in both instances both parties went completely quiet and deleted all messages...I have decided that this sends alarm bells ringing within me.

Now yes it could be possible that they don't find me attractive, it could be for one of any other number of genuine reasons, however my suspicion is that there's something not quite right here... My instincts are telling me something is wrong.

Have you had multiple face pic requests and how did you proceed?"

Perhaps smile. Take some silly selfies and tell the women that they're not serious when you send them. It shows that you have a sense of humor. When they ask for multiple pictures, do it. Even if it's a bathroom picture. Their looking to see if you're good company. Show them that you can be fun.

over a year ago

They're not their. Stupid auto correct

over a year ago

"They're not their. Stupid auto correct "

Nice save

Post new Message to Thread