Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Status requests

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm genuinely interested to know if the guys who post statuses saying "I need a blowjob" or "anyone want to suck my cock today" actually ever get a response from that??? It's a turn off to me but wondered if ladies do actually message them offering to help them out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

It always sounds incredibly desperate to me. Can't imagine it works that often but would be interested to know what kind of response such messages get.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find the "in need of bj" statuses dull and selfish, do they think us women are gonna bang their door down, suck them off, with nothing in it for us lol

over a year ago

Never message about blow jobs. I do message the ones about pussy licking though

over a year ago

I don't see any of those members getting any play. I agree though, they sound very selfish and shows their true intentions, me me me!!

over a year ago

"I find the "in need of bj" statuses dull and selfish, do they think us women are gonna bang their door down, suck them off, with nothing in it for us lol"

These are my thoughts! I just think it sounds very selfish, just wondered if it ever got the response they were looking for! lol

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Never message about blow jobs. I do message the ones about pussy licking though "

See if I thought that message might work I'd be up for that

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"I'm genuinely interested to know if the guys who post statuses saying I need a blowjob" or "anyone want to suck my cock today" actually ever get a response from that??? It's a turn off to me but wondered if ladies do actually message them offering to help them out! "

I often wonder the same thing about women who post "pussy needs a good licking" or "pussy needs your tongue don't expect anything in return"

but then again I already know the answer because there is something for everyone on this site if it's not for me someone else will jump at the chance each to there own I say

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I get some lovely responses to my status updates, but I aim for humour and surrealism.

over a year ago

"I'm genuinely interested to know if the guys who post statuses saying I need a blowjob" or "anyone want to suck my cock today" actually ever get a response from that??? It's a turn off to me but wondered if ladies do actually message them offering to help them out!

I often wonder the same thing about women who post "pussy needs a good licking" or "pussy needs your tongue don't expect anything in return"

but then again I already know the answer because there is something for everyone on this site if it's not for me someone else will jump at the chance each to there own I say "

I can pretty much guarantee if women put that status up they are inundated with offers!!

I might do it and see how many messages I get lol

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"I'm genuinely interested to know if the guys who post statuses saying I need a blowjob" or "anyone want to suck my cock today" actually ever get a response from that??? It's a turn off to me but wondered if ladies do actually message them offering to help them out!

but then again I already know the answer because there is something for everyone on this site if it's not for me someone else will jump at the chance each to there own I say

I can pretty much guarantee if women put that status up they are inundated with offers!!

I might do it and see how many messages I get lol "

if you do keep me informed with the result of you're experiment

over a year ago

Never had to do one like that thank god xxxxx

over a year ago

I've never seen any verifications on the statuses constantly asking for bjs so I'm guessing it doesn't work lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I'm genuinely interested to know if the guys who post statuses saying "I need a blowjob" or "anyone want to suck my cock today" actually ever get a response from that??? It's a turn off to me but wondered if ladies do actually message them offering to help them out! "

I don't,I just think awww sad lonely cock,have a wank

over a year ago

omg....you'll have an inbox breakdown!!

over a year ago

I once messaged a guy and asked him if it worked he said it does sometimes. I personally would avoid guys who put that kind of post up. I love blow jobs but I'd need a teeny but more than that.

over a year ago

Never understand guys who say they want their cock 'Milking' You aint a cow mate!

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Women could put up the most useless off putting profile imaginable along with a photo of their dog's arsehole and they'd still get inundated with messages.

You put up a message offering yourself on a plate...well you can imagine what's going to happen there

over a year ago

I posted a "come fuck

Me now" status just for a laugh, got over 400 messages lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

Women could put up the most useless off putting profile imaginable along with a photo of their dog's arsehole and they'd still get inundated with messages.

You put up a message offering yourself on a plate...well you can imagine what's going to happen there "

So true

That says an awful lot about some of you men though

over a year ago

You put up a message offering yourself on a plate...well you can imagine what's going to happen there "

Dogs arsehole lol - now why didn't I think if that for a pic idea lmao

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 14:56:41]

over a year ago

I want a quick bj today infront of the tv is my status for tonight and no I don't get any requests hardly, why not?..... cos there are hardly any women or couples lol. If a woman would say she fancied oral tonight. I bet she get inundated with offers cos of the huge male ratio

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 15:01:47]

over a year ago

Someone on my local updates is looking for someone to sit on their face

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I want a quick bj today infront of the tv is my status for tonight and no I don't get any requests hardly, why not?..... cos there are hardly any women or couples lol. If a woman would say she fancied oral tonight. I bet she get inundated with offers cos of the huge male ratio "

You've got to be careful how you use the term 'tv' on this site. Sounds like you want a tranny to come round and watch you getting a blowjob

over a year ago

"I want a quick bj today infront of the tv is my status for tonight and no I don't get any requests hardly, why not?..... cos there are hardly any women or couples lol. If a woman would say she fancied oral tonight. I bet she get inundated with offers cos of the huge male ratio

You've got to be careful how you use the term 'tv' on this site. Sounds like you want a tranny to come round and watch you getting a blowjob "

Maybe he does?!

over a year ago

"Who wants to drain my balls and go?" Oh me please! Please may I jump to the front of the ever growing queue?!

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

You put up a message offering yourself on a plate...well you can imagine what's going to happen there

Dogs arsehole lol - now why didn't I think if that for a pic idea lmao"

I'll let you have that one. Feel free to use it as you see fit

over a year ago

It depends if it's a friend posting it or not for me.

I love FF's status switch game too

over a year ago

"I want a quick bj today infront of the tv is my status for tonight and no I don't get any requests hardly, why not?..... cos there are hardly any women or couples lol. If a woman would say she fancied oral tonight. I bet she get inundated with offers cos of the huge male ratio

You've got to be careful how you use the term 'tv' on this site. Sounds like you want a tranny to come round and watch you getting a blowjob "

lol yes, or I have to type the whole television word to make it clear

over a year ago

You've got to be careful how you use the term 'tv' on this site. Sounds like you want a tranny to come round and watch you getting a blowjob

Maybe he does?!"

lol no, prefer a womans lips

over a year ago

Just the negative ones I hate to see anything else is fair game we re all here for sex after all

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

Actually if you put 'need a bj' type status (yes I have in my time just to see what happens) you suddenly get guys messaging you offering not exactly what you might want but just saying

over a year ago

omg....you'll have an inbox breakdown!!"

Haha I haven't done it! I think I'd have a breakdown with dealing with the messages ands planning I'm not interested lol

over a year ago

"I posted a "come fuck

Me now" status just for a laugh, got over 400 messages lol"

400!! lol wowsers

over a year ago

"It depends if it's a friend posting it or not for me.

I love FF's status switch game too "

Yes I agree if it's a friend and the message is aimed at someone in particular I understand that it's more the "anyone want to give me a blow job" ones lol

over a year ago

"I posted a "come fuck

lol that means your sorted for everyday this year

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Oh those status' work its just men respond to them not women

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I posted a "come fuck

I've not had anyone tell me what insurance group the Millennium Falcon is yet

over a year ago

When I receive a 'fancy a f**k' message I always reply asking them if that approach has ever worked, but funnily enough I never get a reply

over a year ago

I don't get a response from my Mrs never mind off here

over a year ago

"I don't get a response from my Mrs never mind off here "

Brilliant,,,top bloke

I don't think I have the nerve to post that as a status, I would prefer to put up "who wants me to lick n leave" but then again, its just lazy and no chase, so I prefer not to put status up

over a year ago

"Someone on my local updates is looking for someone to sit on their face "

I saw that too

over a year ago

He and I are going to go on our own seperate accounts and put one of these statuses up, to see what will happen... we shall report the results of our findings in due course!

M

over a year ago

"I posted a "come fuck

Me now" status just for a laugh, got over 400 messages lollol that means your sorted for everyday this year "

Yeah but out of those 400, 250 will bottle it, 100 will close their account (only to return a few days later under a different name), 20 will come up with a bizarre excuse not to meet, usually involving some unfortunate accident or a family death, another 20 will just go quiet, 5 will block the op after bricking it and the remaining 5 might be genuine!!

over a year ago

"Someone on my local updates is looking for someone to sit on their face

I saw that too"

I messaged them first alright?!!

over a year ago

Anyone want to share their more successful status updates let me know, I'm all ears!

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Not from a status update but we had a message from a guy yesterday who was not in our criteria range that read

"Fancy a fuck? IF you're genuine you'll contact me on 07**** etc". The most entertaining person we blocked yesterday!

over a year ago

I saw that too

I messaged them first alright?!!"

damn

over a year ago

I saw that too

I messaged them first alright?!!

damn "

over a year ago

"Anyone want to share their more successful status updates let me know, I'm all ears! "

Mine: posted a meet, read profile b4 messaging, always results in a meet lol

over a year ago

"I posted a "come fuck

Me now" status just for a laugh, got over 400 messages lollol that means your sorted for everyday this year "

398 were people that hadn't read the profile lol

over a year ago

"I posted a "come fuck

Me now" status just for a laugh, got over 400 messages lollol that means your sorted for everyday this year

398 were people that hadn't read the profile lol"

lol yes so just 2 or so potential ones

over a year ago

"I posted a "come fuck

Me now" status just for a laugh, got over 400 messages lollol that means your sorted for everyday this year

Yeah but out of those 400, 250 will bottle it, 100 will close their account (only to return a few days later under a different name), 20 will come up with a bizarre excuse not to meet, usually involving some unfortunate accident or a family death, another 20 will just go quiet, 5 will block the op after bricking it and the remaining 5 might be genuine!!"

Yes gues they will come up with few excuses there lol, so its kinda like a lottery who will turn up.

over a year ago

to be honest, didn't think anyone took any notice of status updates. I'm inspired, do you think it would work it I put mine as: looking for a lady who wants me to kiss every gorgeous inch of her beautiful body, then to adore her all night long? Just wondering

over a year ago

"to be honest, didn't think anyone took any notice of status updates. I'm inspired, do you think it would work it I put mine as: looking for a lady who wants me to kiss every gorgeous inch of her beautiful body, then to adore her all night long? Just wondering "

That might just work

over a year ago

Desperate,but not as desperate as the ff couple that now n again put up statuses like "who wants to come round and fuck my partner?...must bring 20 fags"

What the actual fuck?!!!! Lol

What I find even more amusing is the guys that are desperate enough to do so....bet they're cueing round the block all with 20 fags n hard ons!

over a year ago

I cant imagine an ultra-cringeworthy one would work.

I'd feeling an absolute dick just typing it out.

over a year ago

I ignore them. They sound like they want a free prostitute service.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"to be honest, didn't think anyone took any notice of status updates. I'm inspired, do you think it would work it I put mine as: looking for a lady who wants me to kiss every gorgeous inch of her beautiful body, then to adore her all night long? Just wondering "

It would work for me!

Post new Message to Thread